+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Crash At Initializing Maplogic?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Question Game Crash At Initializing Maplogic?

Well I am not particularly new at this game but while trying to start a game with a friend I deleted the QuadTextures file.
    (Long Story) And I had to delete my game because it just messed every thing up. So while trying to re install it wouldn't work. So today for the heck of it i tried and it worked! Out of pure ecstasy I immediately launched the game to find that it crashes. and crashes. and crashes. I checked if the Quad Tex. files were there and they were safe and sound. I would love to play one of my favorite games but i just dont know. Thanks
    "Somewhere between Gallifrey and the year 30,000."

OBAMA 2012

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

steam?
    deletted map cache?
    version number?
    specs?
    crash logs?
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

-Not on Steam.
    -Yes I Deleted my map cache with the false hope of it changing checksum as my stupid friend said it would Work.
    -I believe 1.3
    -4 gigs RAM, Intel Duo Core 2.1 GHZ Processor, 64-bit.
    -Sorry dont know what crash log is.
    "Somewhere between Gallifrey and the year 30,000."

OBAMA 2012

Did you ever find a solution? I'm experiencing the same issue
    Nationality: Polish
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: National Conservative
    Issues: Revanchism/Jingoism/Protectionism/Interventionism/Limited Citizenship
    Current work: Student
    Cash reserves: $200
    Revolt risk: 0.5%
    Militancy: 1
    Consciousness: 8

"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
    - Józef Piłsudski

"The fall of the Berlin Wall makes for nice pictures. But it all started in the shipyards."
    - Lech Wałęsa

"I am Polish, therefore I have Polish obligations."
    - Roman Dmowski

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1-Tech-Support

Mine crashed on map logic to say i was missing this particular file, downloaded it, and worked since. Note, it was working fine, untill beta 1.3, THEN this error.

+ Reply to Thread