• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(178542)

Second Lieutenant
1 Badges
Nov 13, 2009
  • Cities in Motion
16bdcg4.jpg

Welcome,
this is my first let's play of Fallout Doomsday mod for Darkest Hour. The goal of this let's play is to entertain viewers and to share my experience of the mod and the game. I will upload videos regulary most of them being 10 minutes long, and 3-4 per session. This post is reserved for the let's plays timeline and links.To see more info about sessions check the second post. Please follow links to watch the videos on youtube. Don't hesitate to leave a comment, like or your opinion. I would happily take any suggestions you want to give me. Last of all enjoy the let's play...:D...

Let's Play Timeline:

Part 1: Fallout Doomsday (Darkest hour mod) HD-Voting session
Session 2: [post=13336081]Let's Play Fallout Doomsday session 2 - Dawn of the Republic[/post]
Session 3: [post=13352195]Let's Play Fallout Doomsday session 3 - Expanding the Freedom[/post]
Session 4: [post=13460670]Let's Play Fallout Doomsday session 4 - The Hoover Dam[/post]

Last edited:
23td7o.jpg

Part 1: Fallout Doomsday (Darkest hour mod) HD-Voting session

[video=youtube;H9OarHDShYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9OarHDShYg&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

This is the first part of the let's play. The game has not yet started. I decided to give you guys a chance to pick a faction you favour most amongst nine of them. To vote for your faction leave a post here, comment on youtube or message me. Enjoy the video and vote for one of these (listed below):

Choices
1) Former USA
2) Vault City
3) NCR
4) Enclave
5) Caesar's Legion
6) New Reno
7) East BoS (Brotherhood of Steel)
8) Mexican Raiders
9) West BoS ( Brotherhood of Steel)

Last edited:
The Legion! I don't care if they're in Kentucky for some reason, you will march all the way to Nevada for Hoover Dam and Vegas anyway!

Blah, New Arroyo of course. Was I the only one fantasizing about what kind of society you wold make of New Arroyo after finishing Fallout 2? The Vault Dweller and the Chosen One watches over you!

edit oups I didn't look at the list. Well, in that case, for old times sake I say NCR

Caesar's Legion

Counting the votes on youtube and the ones here, the current standing...And please if you have the time to comment on YouTube so the video would get more views and audience, thanks :D...

1)Caesars Legion 4
2)NCR 4
3)Mexican Raiders 3
4)Former USA 2
5)New Arroyo 1

Legion!

Counting the votes on youtube and the ones here, the current standing...And please if you have the time to comment on YouTube so the video would get more views and audience, thanks ...

1)NCR 6
2)Caesars Legion 5
3)Mexican Raiders 3
4)Former USA 3
5)New Arroyo 1

Seems, that the Legion and the NCR are both getting a lot of votes :D...

Counting the votes on youtube and the ones here, the current standing...And please if you have the time to comment on YouTube so the video would get more views and audience, thanks ...

1)NCR 8
2)Caesars Legion 8
3)Mexican Raiders 4
4)Former USA 3
5)New Arroyo 1

Last edited: