• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lite has less rules, but that's the only sense in which it's Lite ;) Usually it's much more involved than a Big.
it's not the involvement that bothers me, but with less rules it's less likely i'll fuck up spectacularly, say, by announcing i'm a wolf on day 1

yeah i figured i'd join the Lite before going into the big league :)

it's not the involvement that bothers me, but with less rules it's less likely i'll fuck up spectacularly, say, by announcing i'm a wolf on day 1

I was still messing up spectacularly after five months. Don't let it worry you. (And my first was a Big)

I do that every game.

Too sick to make game, sorry.

Sick for a day (ie. we can wait) or sick for a week (ie. someone else takes over)?

feel like utter crap with no sign of improvement*

It's Lite as in Elite.

Brilliant. There's a lot of truth to that... I think it was Johho888 said "You Lite guys really read a lot into the smallest things". Lite's simpler ruleset more more "knowns" makes it possible to deduce a lot more from little things than Bigs, in which so much is unknown that you can't make reasoned deductions as easily. And mistakes are punished harder in Lites: if you don't get a wolf in 4 days, it's over. If you're a wolf a lose a packmate the whole thing gets a lot harder very quickly and tends to spiral out of control.

@ EUROO7

I hope you get better soon.