• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm pondering whether Kingepyon should die as well. Seeing as I am not denying him the win, we should kill him. OTOH, it raises the possibility that I am a wolf seeking to hit parity and gambling on the Seer being dead and having respected the spirit of the rules.

Mmm, we can still kill miotas, see one of us hunted if King is the wolf, and then kill King, so victory is assured either way, which makes the whole exercise pointless except as a thought experiments.

vote miotas

I'm pondering whether Kingepyon should die as well. Seeing as I am not denying him the win, we should kill him. OTOH, it raises the possibility that I am a wolf seeking to hit parity and gambling on the Seer being dead and having respected the spirit of the rules.

Mmm, we can still kill miotas, see one of us hunted if King is the wolf, and then kill King, so victory is assured either way, which makes the whole exercise pointless except as a thought experiments.

vote miotas

Except I'm not a wolf, and I sincerely doubt miotas is.

Why would miotas so willingly throw a packmate under the bus day 1 and then never bother to continue with the cover. It makes little to no sense.

I think you're either mistaken or a wolf. If you're mistaken I'd look at kiwi, who readily went along with this without even questioning it.

The fact that kiwi just happened to ask for seer input, and there's 2 candidates from reis within a few posts, just after people have commented about their suspicions of him.

Yeah, I don't buy it.

Vote reis

It's you, then?

unvote miotas
vote Kingepyon

We die the three, how does that sound to you? If you're a villager, you have nothing to fear from this triple-tie, right?

I think you missed my earlier post. Getting lynched is still getting lynched.

No, I'll always mind dying in a tie. No matter what the other side is. I will not switch to help create a tie, or preserve a tie further than lynching my own target. I am one of the people against ties killing both players, and I shall always play that way. I will not actively break ties (unless I am a target) but I won't help create them, either.

After this abysmal failure I doubt I'll be GMing again for a while...

It's not the GM's fault if players are playing badly.

Guys, I'm as confused as ever. Miotas would have to be a total fool to play that way if he was a wolf. Kiwi would need to be nearly as foolish, killing all his pack just for credibility. Kingepyon might have got caught out and is wriggling away. I know I'm not a wolf but feel free to speculate for yourselves. That leaves Reis, other than Kiwi.

Congratulations to the last wolf, I am utterly confused. Granted you got some help because we really should have had more time to work this out (Falc + the_hdk having been autolynched), but still...

Oh, I think the Enk hunt was because he was subbed in. I suspect the wolf figured that Bagenkula was the most likely scan target, and so hunted him to avoid that happening. That, or the wolf is a clown, because Bagenkula was an obvious lynch target.

Who is accusing who, so we can get this straight? Can we get some ghost comments? I wonder if marty was the seer, and he knows Kiwi's the wolf, and he's trying to tell me to wake up and smell the coffee?

For my part I am utterly, utterly lost. I know this is uncharacteristic for me, but this is either a total fool of a wolf, or one who has salvaged a catastrophe. Miotas is the fool (nothing personal mate, it's just that if you're a wolf you stuck a huge target on yourself), but if not then it's up in the air. Reis might be trying to lead the village astray for the last two days. Kiwi might be the Clever Wolf who salvaged a catastrophe, and so might Kingepyon.

A tie would be a mistake though, I think. It's 4/1. A tie would make it 2/1 if we missed the wolf, and 1/1 with the hunt. I'd rather lynch one and make it 3/1, 2/1 with the hunt. The last two villagers need only recognize one another to save the day.

Vote Kingepyon
He's the last guy who voted against Seen on Day 1. Most obvious wolf, we'll kick ourselves if he's the guy. If he's not, maybe tomorrow will make it obvious who the last wolf is (eg Kiwi gets hunted).

It's not the GM's fault if players are playing badly.

Guys, I'm as confused as ever. Miotas would have to be a total fool to play that way if he was a wolf. Kiwi would need to be nearly as foolish, killing all his pack just for credibility. Kingepyon might have got caught out and is wriggling away. I know I'm not a wolf but feel free to speculate for yourselves. That leaves Reis, other than Kiwi.

Congratulations to the last wolf, I am utterly confused. Granted you got some help because we really should have had more time to work this out (Falc + the_hdk having been autolynched), but still...

Oh, I think the Enk hunt was because he was subbed in. I suspect the wolf figured that Bagenkula was the most likely scan target, and so hunted him to avoid that happening. That, or the wolf is a clown, because Bagenkula was an obvious lynch target.

Who is accusing who, so we can get this straight? Can we get some ghost comments? I wonder if marty was the seer, and he knows Kiwi's the wolf, and he's trying to tell me to wake up and smell the coffee?

For my part I am utterly, utterly lost. I know this is uncharacteristic for me, but this is either a total fool of a wolf, or one who has salvaged a catastrophe. Miotas is the fool (nothing personal mate, it's just that if you're a wolf you stuck a huge target on yourself), but if not then it's up in the air. Reis might be trying to lead the village astray for the last two days. Kiwi might be the Clever Wolf who salvaged a catastrophe, and so might Kingepyon.

A tie would be a mistake though, I think. It's 4/1. A tie would make it 2/1 if we missed the wolf, and 1/1 with the hunt. I'd rather lynch one and make it 3/1, 2/1 with the hunt. The last two villagers need only recognize one another to save the day.

You still miss the point I made when I asked to kill King and miotas. If we kill both of them, and I'm goodie, the village wins. If we kill myself, miotas and King, the village wins whether I am goodie or baddie. I can't put it more clearly than this. (and by the way, this is why dead people winning sucks, I wouldn't have been able to justify the sacrifice-gambit so effectively, and make this a 100% sure village win)

Now, given King's reaction, I think it's useless to do anything other than voting him.

Naw, I'll end it early. I had hoped you would side with me and lynch reis, but that isn't going to happen now :(. Well, maybe if I tried a littler harder, but I have a midterm to study for and homework to finish, and people seem to be losing interest.

I think I played this game pretty well. Since I won the last game I let the other guys choose the hunts. We ended up with randy night 0 and tamius was going to be night 1, but the GM lost or misplaced the PM and lynched marty instead. Since by that time suirantes and esemesas had been lynched, I decided to continue with the noob pack thing and hunted the most obvious "wolf". Things weren't going horribly until the day that HDK and Falc didn't vote. If I had a day to convince people to lynch someone else, I might have gotten someone other than Yakman lynched, but as it stood there was an hour, and I wasn't going to appear desperate to save him, so I lynched him.

And then there was that day 1 idiocy with suirantes ditching kiwi and immediately switching to Seen after I put my vote there (honestly I would've voted that way either way). That move pretty much blew up the pack and had to recover from that. Then I find out later that he PMed kiwi pretty much outing Yakman. The guy blew up the game by himself on day 1. It would be kind of impressive if it wasn't so annoying.

I forfeit

While I don't think it made much difference, there was really no excuse for me hunting marty. The real target was tamius. I wrote up the entire update with tamius's character being killed. Then I wrote marty99 instead of tamius, and by the time I realised the mistake it was too late.

That mistake pretty much killed my interest in writing the updates, and so I continued through the rest of the game half-heartedly.

While I don't think it made much difference, there was really no excuse for me hunting marty. The real target was tamius. I wrote up the entire update with tamius's character being killed. Then I wrote marty99 instead of tamius, and by the time I realised the mistake it was too late.

That mistake pretty much killed my interest in writing the updates, and so I continued through the rest of the game half-heartedly.

It would've made a huge difference. Marty doesn't really play with me, so it wasn't hard to convince him I was a goodie (and it worked :p) if he/vain/Kiwi/miotas would have been alive (I would've hunted reis awhile ago) I would've lived through today and maybe even won.

There was a lot of my strategy lost in marty's hunt.

It would've made a huge difference. Marty doesn't really play with me, so it wasn't hard to convince him I was a goodie (and it worked :p) if he/vain/Kiwi/miotas would have been alive (I would've hunted reis awhile ago) I would've lived through today and maybe even won.

There was a lot of my strategy lost in marty's hunt.

Maybe.

But, I am sorry for that. I honestly don't know what happened.

Maybe.

But, I am sorry for that. I honestly don't know what happened.

Yeah everyone makes mistakes. You're not the only one, I think every GM but Vainglory has hunted the wrong person in the games that I've been a wolf.

It would've helped, but I'm not blaming you for the loss.

That I reserve for suirantes.