+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Early Release of Game Manual?

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Early Release of Game Manual?

Would be nice for paradox to release the game manual pdf file for reading up on the game....

Any chance of that?

I'm sure it'll happen a few days before game release for those who preordered.
    Wants to write accents (ä, á, å, etc.) like it's natural? Have Windows? Click here.

“When we received Ribbentrop, of course he toasted Stalin and me—on the whole he was my best friend. (Molotov’s eyes twinkled) Stalin unexpectedly suggested, ‘Let’s drink to the new Anti-Cominternist—Stalin!’ He said this mocking and winked at me. He had made a joke to see Ribbentrop’s reaction. Ribbentrop rushed to phone Berlin and reported ecstatically to Hitler. Hitler replied, ‘My genius minister of foreign affairs!’ Hitler never understood Marxists.”
    (Vyacheslav Molotov, quoted in Molotov Remembers, p. 12.)

“Just don’t pick Americans, or the first century of your game will consist of ‘flatten neighbours. move slider towards westernization. wait for slider timeout. move slider. pray you get a suitable leader and that the first Europeans to show up can be reasoned with.’” - grommile
    “Seriously. I just wasted most of yesterday getting the Incas to the colonial period, and England came and basically ate me in one gulp.” - Mongoose87

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I've never bothered getting a demo for a paradox games so somebody else would probably be better to estimate the chances of this but; maybe a demo before release will have the manual as well?
    We need 102 Prestige to extend our sphere of influence.

65 games registered

Deus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and GoldLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Anything and everything is greatly appreciated but don't forget that part of the wonder of the game is getting it all at the appointed time. Doesn't always have to be a sultry tease

+ Reply to Thread