• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got the most PP? I was still the most unlucky villager ever known.
Luck had nothing to do with the way you ended up. You can get away with bandwagoning and crazy voting in the early game especially if you are new to the game but about midgame the goodies tend to vote off that kind of people because they aren't helping the village cause, they only confuse analysis. Since you picked lover you were hard for baddies to hunt so you could have played in a way that attracted baddie attention and still survived. Now you attracted goodie attention and you had no protection for that. You had probably been better of picking the Cloak of Invisibility to protect you against lynches.

Thanks for a good game Johho - It was a blast again. Too bad I got suckered by Randy... *shrug*

My perspective was pretty annoying. I hit Enkh as an apprentice night 0, but since then it was villagers galore. At the end of the day Enkh died, Randy contacted him and gave him his scan list. At that point, there was 3 possibilities. 1: Randy was fishing in which case I might be dead. 2: Randy was bad in which case I would die and 3: Randy was indeed the priest and we'd have a chance.

Since I had no chance of confirming anything except whether Randy was a wolf or not, I had to take a leap of faith to get a JL going. It was either post in the thread which is damn hard to do when you don't have a wolf to give as credentials or hope to hit a goodie. The wolves deserved this one.... GG Baddies!

We were hoping for the first days that the priest would scan Enkh and get him as an apprentice, but that never happened. Too bad, but now we know why.

I must also say, that I really like the destiller role and that this might be the answer to the overpowered lover. We got Kiwi this game, but he might as well have been surviving by not being home.

Also letting us choose the roles looks to be another way of possible nerf of the Iron JL's. With no before knowledge, we might have ended up with 1 Seer and 3 Seer apprentices. It would have been an advantage to getting the seer killed and getting 3 seers instead to fast trawl through the wolfs, but the point is that it really was impossible to guess what was in the game. In this case we ended up without a priest which along with me hitting villagers all day long prevented a JL forming. Should have realised it was too good to be through when Enkh had been in plain sight without at least some contact before hand. The only other contact we got was from people who wanted me to scan them and that screams SA to me and then I put them lowest on my list.

Ahh, well. Lessons learned and it was a fun game!

I didn't know you were in touch with Rendap personally. Not sure about the rest of the pack. Wasn't really a wolf for long. Did I get killed for being on his scanlist?

I wasn't involved much in that decision.
Tnt asked me if I had problems with a hunt on you or
someone else, and the one thing you two had in common was
being on my scan list, but not the seers.
I guess they didn't want to risk hitting cultists by accident :p

Thanks for the game, it was a great experience, even though I got brutally lynched by the evil village.

Vote randakar

Usual reason.

You, good sir, have been properly outplayed.

Now die, filthy revenge voting wolf! :p

This is a less drunk post and is full of whiny rants. It is also a post proclaiming that randakar is a wolf. Not because I particularly dislike him. I don't particularly dislike anyone. No, randakar is a wolf because it is very convenient for me to be tunneling on someone. In the end, all that matters is this one thing. That we lynch randakar. Not because we want to, but because he is a woffle. Do it for your country. Do it for your king. Do it for yourself.

Vote randakar the wafle!

*Cough*

Clearly I am a master at this game.

All me guys, all me.

I was mostly not voting alongside people when it didn't feel good but didn't have time to actually play well. Also assumed I would be offed quickly, especially after the quick but brief run on me made me look kinda like others were saving me.

That aside, you people continue to nearly always think I am a wolf, bad memories? :p

I was quite happy with my ability to lay so low this game. I don't think I even got quoted once in analysis, though Randakar being the sorcerer kind of helped with that. And I don't think I ever got more than two votes. :D

I'm glad its over, though... my poor inbox was overflowing, and that didn't help my ability to GM the Lite or Diplomacy at all.

Last edited:
Only village and the seer listened me. I could have played like AOK, all my suspicion was right. But if I hit sorcerer or cultist with this kind of village, then of course I would have been lynched.

Also I think with this setup, there is no way to win. Anyway good game johho888.

Only village and the seer listened me. I could have played like AOK, all my suspicion was right. But if I hit sorcerer or cultist with this kind of village, then of course I would have been lynched.

Also I think with this setup, there is no way to win. Anyway good game johho888.

As Johho said, the 3 protectors could have made a very powerful JL. The fact that there was no Priest makes very little difference, I mean, I rarely see Cultist outings at all.

I was annoyed with Walrus brutalizing me. He said afterwards that he was vindicated, when in fact I voted that day for the_hdk knowing nothing of the candidates. All I knew was that EUROO7 was my wolf master, Taiisatai64 was a cultist in Rousseau pack, and Randakar was the sorcerer. None of that was useful for my voting that day, and so I voted the_hdk because it put my vote where it could be analyzed, rather than throwing it away. As it stood my vote did end up being innocuous, but Walrus was convinced I was suspicious for no good reason, and he brutalized me. I always hate when I die for the wrong reasons, particularly when people then insist they were right. If I'd been lynched for inactivity I'd have had only myself to blame, since I wasn't paying any attention, but instead I got brutalized for totally the wrong reason.

As Johho said, the 3 protectors could have made a very powerful JL. The fact that there was no Priest makes very little difference, I mean, I rarely see Cultist outings at all.

No priest made difference. Also distiller cultist made outing in this game.

Edited: how can we know that guardian is not cultist?

You have him protect someone else and if that person is not hunted, then you trust him.

But pevergreen's move was actually rather clever, and damn unpredictable.

How do we know that other protector protected that person? Also that person could have blessing. And last but not least, the wolves could pick random target.

How do we know that other protector protected that person? Also that person could have blessing. And last but not least, the wolves could pick random target.

No, that's not what I mean't. A cultist is trying to infilitrate the JL as a protector, say. He only wants the name of the Seer. He asks you who to protect. You don't say "Rendap", you say a name that has been scanned and is unlikely to be a cultist. Then, if that person is hunted, this infilitrater is almost certainly a baddy. If there is a no hunt, you don't trust him.