• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It could be considered as sharing information pmed to you by the GM, buts its up to Johho discretion really.

Am I allowed to discuss the choices I was given? Johho?

I thought one was allowed to say whatever he wished, as long as no direct quoting of the GM or screenshots were used.

And on that account I am the blessed distilling and womanizing wolfseer.

Look, a pm from the GM!!

johhõ888 said:
You are a blessed, distilling, and womanizing wolfseer. Good luck. You're my favourite and I did everything to help you win. Don't fuck it up. Or I'll need to start autolynching people and that might look suspicious.

I thought one was allowed to say whatever he wished, as long as no direct quoting of the GM or screenshots were used.

Ahem. Well, in that case.

I don't know about normal villagers, but I was given the option of being a priest with one, weak trait, or a villager with any trait, more than one if they were cheap enough. Now, I hate scanner roles with a passion, so I chose Seerish Powers and Hunter, as what I considered the best trait combination for offensive play.

I take it that the intention today is to lynch HC? I feel terribly like I'm merely jumping on a bandwagon here.

vote humancalculator

Official vote count, 3h 55min to deadline

humancalculator - 10 - Taiisatai64, Kingepyon, Trinitrotolouen, randakar, Falc, Lord_D, humancalculator, Rockingluke, Nautilu, tamius24,
Nautilu - 1 - sbr
Lord_D - 1 - Boris ze Spider2

not voted - 1 - walrus2

Missed one vote - Nautilu

walrus.png

Beware

That is a very nice bandwagon you got there.

Clear your inboxes people.

Official vote count, 2h 55min to deadline

humancalculator - 12 - Taiisatai64, Kingepyon, Trinitrotolouen, randakar, Falc, Lord_D, humancalculator, Rockingluke, Nautilu, tamius24, walrus2, sbr
Lord_D - 1 - Boris ze Spider2

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - Nautilu

FIVE GOLD RINGS!!!

Eat your heart out, doctor.