• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I notice Walrus, who voted for Bagricula, who was actually the main contender against Yakman, and whom Yakman voted for, has bought your flimsy argument. That's enough to convince me he's trying to pin the blame on me to avoid attention being drawn to the real ones who tried to save Yak.

You assume that I actually read anything he wrote.

I didn't.

Official vote count, 5h 9min to deadline

Rockingluke - 3 - snoopdogg, Najs, Taiisatai64
Vainglory - 2 - Kingepyon, walrus
tamius24 - 1 - Trinitrotolouen
the_hdk - 1 - Lord_D
walrus - 1 - Vainglory

not voted - 13 - the_hdk, Bagricula, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, randakar, Falc, humancalculator, esemesas, sbr, tamius24, Nautilu, Kriszo

Missed two votes - Bagricula
Missed one vote - Nautilu, the_hdk

Well I'm not really sure how to play this. Again I want to vote Vainglory, but that would be 3 votes ina row, putting him into a tie for the lead, which only a wolf would do. And I'm not a wolf.

Obviously I can't vote Rockingluke, that would put him too far ahead.

I guess that means walrus, who I have had my eye on :aye: but isn't as suspicious as I thought previously.

Vote walrus

You assume that I actually read anything he wrote.

I didn't.

It doesn't matter if you didn't read what he wrote, your motivation remains the same: aim the spotlight away from yourself and your packmates.

Observe: there are three unknowns who voted the_hdk, the other three were goodies. There are four unknowns who voted for Yakman, plus two evil and two good. There are five unknowns who voted for Bagricula, and one evil.

We know equal amounts about the_hdk and Yakman voters, as half of the voters' identities are revealed. We know the least about the Bagricula voters.

There are fewer unknown among the_hdk's voters than among Yakman's, and we can infer from the limited numbers that the_hdk was not voted up by Yakman's pack to save him. Even if all three are packmates of Yakman (and I know for a fact they're not, obviously, as I am one of the three, so at best two of them are Yak's packmates) that is a small pack for a Big that started with 34 players. And if all three are Yakman's packmates, surely at least one would move to try help Yak. And if all three are not Yakman's packmates, it becomes even stranger that they would diffuse their vote so much when two votes would make all the difference.

It is wrong to say that with 50% of the_hdk voters confirmed as goodies that means we're likely to find baddies among the remainder. The reverse is actually true when you consider the votes on Yakman and Bagricula. We know that Yakman was a yellow wolf, and was voted on by a red wolf (EUROO7) and we know that Yakman voted for Bagricula. Given that we know Yellow wolves were voting for Bagricula, and Red wolves (and a cultist) for Yakman, and that all identified the_hdk voters are good, the reasonable conclusion is that Red pack voted Yakman to save Red Wolf Bagricula, and Yellow pack voted Bagricula to save Yellow Wolf Yakman.

The most fertile ground right now is Bagricula's voters... starting with you.

It is wrong to say that with 50% of the_hdk voters confirmed as goodies that means we're likely to find baddies among the remainder. The reverse is actually true when you consider the votes on Yakman and Bagricula. We know that Yakman was a yellow wolf, and was voted on by a red wolf (EUROO7) and we know that Yakman voted for Bagricula. Given that we know Yellow wolves were voting for Bagricula, and Red wolves (and a cultist) for Yakman, and that all identified the_hdk voters are good, the reasonable conclusion is that Red pack voted Yakman to save Red Wolf Bagricula, and Yellow pack voted Bagricula to save Yellow Wolf Yakman.

Erm... Shouldn't you be voting Bagricula, if you truly believe he's a wolf?

It doesn't matter if you didn't read what he wrote, your motivation remains the same: aim the spotlight away from yourself and your packmates.

Observe: there are three unknowns who voted the_hdk, the other three were goodies. There are four unknowns who voted for Yakman, plus two evil and two good. There are five unknowns who voted for Bagricula, and one evil.

We know equal amounts about the_hdk and Yakman voters, as half of the voters' identities are revealed. We know the least about the Bagricula voters.

There are fewer unknown among the_hdk's voters than among Yakman's, and we can infer from the limited numbers that the_hdk was not voted up by Yakman's pack to save him. Even if all three are packmates of Yakman (and I know for a fact they're not, obviously, as I am one of the three, so at best two of them are Yak's packmates) that is a small pack for a Big that started with 34 players. And if all three are Yakman's packmates, surely at least one would move to try help Yak. And if all three are not Yakman's packmates, it becomes even stranger that they would diffuse their vote so much when two votes would make all the difference.

sounds legit!

Erm... Shouldn't you be voting Bagricula, if you truly believe he's a wolf?

It's possible that Bagricula's not a wolf, but that Yellow Pack still voted up Bagricula, and Red Pack's votes are scattered to the four winds. It is, however, most unlikely that Yellow Pack's votes are not concentrated on Bagricula. And Walrus really doesn't want to acknowledge that he's more associated with Yakman than I am. I have no pack to get blown up, whereas Walrus does (I think).

Baggy was scanned. I saw the same thing ese(I think it was ese) did and asked enk about it. He confirmed it.

He didn't give me any more information about it though, as I'm not scanned. So that's why I've been protecting him.

Baggy was not necessarily scanned. Enk claimed that ONE of HDK and Baggy are scanned. Which might indicate you are trying to protect a certain packmate.

Vote Kingepyon

vote snoop

sorry placeholder vote, 'should' be back before deadline

And everyone goes into hiding...

WOLVES! WOLVES ALL OF THEM!

VOTE WALRUS

To hopefully gain some information out of today with a well-crafted tie.
Okay, hodge-podged together tie.
Oh alright, it's a complete mess. But it's a tied mess, right?

Unofficial vote Count

Vainglory - 4 - Kingepyon, walrus, snoopdogg, Rockingluke
walrus - 4 - Vainglory, sbr, Paendrag, Falc
Rockingluke - 2 - Najs, Taiisatai64
the_hdk - 2 - Lord_D, Nautilu
tamius24 - 1 - Trinitrotolouen
kingepyon -1 - esemesas
snoopdogg - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 6 - the_hdk, Bagricula, randakar, humancalculator, tamius24, Kriszo

Official vote count, 13min to deadline

Vainglory - 4 - Kingepyon, walrus, snoopdogg, Rockingluke
walrus - 4 - Vainglory, sbr, Paendrag, Falc