• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I set up an order so that if I could save my skin by switching votes that I would. I didn't actually condemn Yoshi to death, I only saved myself from a Glorious Tamius Approved Tie. The people who voted for Yoshi are to blame, you wolf scum /semi-serious.

I was under the impression all ties are tamius approved. :p

I'm watching you, you know.

I had the option to choose plotter or leader, I went with "try lady luck" and ended up as a normal villager, so I'm not going to put much weight on the fact he was a plotter.

Well, it's clear by now that there are loads of potential leaders in this village. Plotters, not so many.

Plotter is my only trait.

Funny, Yakman was only a plotter as well. And a wolf. Of course this might just be a coincidence...

Official vote count, 13h 35min to deadline

Rockingluke - 3 - snoopdogg, Najs, Taiisatai64
tamius24 - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

not voted - lots - the_hdk, Bagricula, Vainglory, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, randakar, Kingepyon, Falc, humancalculator, esemesas, walrus, Lord_D, sbr, tamius24, Nautilu, Kriszo

Missed two votes - Bagricula
Missed one vote - Nautilu, the_hdk

I think this requires something special. If even one percent of this is as effective as AOK's I will be damn proud.

Everyone vote Lord_D. He is a filthy seer killer and deserves to die.

Ehm wut?

This made it into Slinks 8 Enk 7 which could have ended badly and then later he switched:

But this switch is meaningless since Slinky was way ahead by that time. Of course Slinks was a villager, but when there's the possibility to lynch a self-outed seer, I think the baddies don't really care who they save in doing so.

Wasn't really meaningless, I can't recall correctly but I think there was a small chance he could be leaderlynched hadn't I switched.

And yes, I didn't trust enkhuush. A lot of us didn't. Although at first I did. But hey look, he did lie after all so I wasn't that wrong ;-)

I will Vote the_Hdk for the supposed EURO connection. I made this case days ago but enkh and pervert had to go and ruin my moment of possible glory in catching a wolf.

I haven't slept all night and I have exams all day, so that's an early vote and don't expect too much from me later on.

Supposed euro connection?
Better expand that argument a bit, because I don't know what you're on about.

So this situation sucks. Instead of getting information from the rockingluke lynch, we lynch OY for arguing with Enk. Why did we lynch him over someone who waited until he had an excuse to vote for the seer, and then took the opportunity?

That was silly. We also lost information from the potential rockingluke lynch.

As for the_HDK. He's a potential target. I mean he's being pushed by the same guy whose pushed him twice already, so you have to keep that in mind. What do we get from lynching the_HDK? Well, he's kind of suspicious because Euro didn't vote him. But Euro had to vote someone, didn't he? So I don't see HDK being the best target we have. His lynch would also give us information, as he's been run up a few times. So we lynch someone whose mildly suspicious for the sake of information. We've done worse.

As an added note (as I just went back to read) he was also voting Enk, so he's a bit better target than I initially thought.

Now there's tamius, who has a vote from TNT for this post:

Vote Falc

Alright, so he made a throw away vote without a reason. Sadly, since AOK didn't vote this is really the only thing we have to go on for tamius. We have a few days left, even if we lynched him now and he was a wolf we wouldn't get much out of it, and we desperately need something to worth with.

That leaves rockingluke. He survived 2 days of being run up, with the second being a lot closer than the first. His lynch, like HDK's would give us a fair amount of information. He's also pretty suspicious. If it wasn't for the fact that he's likely going to be wagoned today due to this, I'd say go ahead. Sadly, if we get another wagon we're just shooting ourselves in the foot. We get information out of it if he's a wolf, and we get another waste of a day if he's a villager. We need to stop bandwagoning 1 person and start thinking about better targets. The issue with the analysers talking earlier in the day means that there's a lot of people who just end up agreeing with us, which hurts the village in the end and inevitably leads to many days like yesterday.

Though the possibility of Rockingluke being band wagoned is high you should consider other targets fully before actually voting. Really, while you should vote for someone whose the most suspicious, there are plenty of suspicious people out there and more often than not, the most suspicious people aren't wolves, so it pays to vote someone else if one person is getting too many votes.

Pack 1= RED
Pack 2= Yellow
Scanner/Important Role Goodie= Green
Villager=Light Green
Cultist= Orange

Day 0- Please note that this day is only for extra traits

AOK.11 - 7 - Trinitrotolouen, EUROO7, Yakman, AOK.11, Lord_D, Suirantes, Nautilu
pevergreen - 7 - snoopdogg, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, pevergreen, Adamus, Paendrag
EUROO7 - 3 - Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk
walrus - 3 - walrus, randakar, Capt. Kiwi
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius23, Slinky
Yakman - 2 - sbr, esemesas
Trinitrotolouen - 2 - Boris ze Spider, reis91
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - humancalculator
the_hdk - 1 - Falc
johho888 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Bagricula, enkhuush

Day 1

tamius23 - 7 - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Adamus, Slinky, Falc, EUROO7, randakar
Bagricula - 6 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Paendrag, Nautilu, esemesas, tamius23
reis91 - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi
humancalclator - 3 - Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Vainglory
Najs - 2 - enkhuush, Yakman
Yakman - 2 - walrus, Kriszo
randakar - 1- Najs
Rendap - 1 - humancalculator
EUROO7 - 1 - Boris ze Spider
pevergreen - 1 - pevergreen
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
Vainglory - 1 - Lord_D
enkhuush - 1 - reis91
Adamus - 1 - snoopdogg
AOK.11 - 1 - Rockingluke

not voted - 1 - AOK.11

Day 2

Yakman - 8 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, Nautilu, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg
the_hdk - 6 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Vainglory
Bagricula - 6 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, humancalculator, sbr, walrus, Yakman
Adamus - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, esemesas
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
Falc - 1 - Kriszo
walrus - 1 - AOK.11
Taiisatai64 - 1 - pevergreen

not voted - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

Day 3

Slinky -
14 - Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, Najs?, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap, sbr, Lord_D
Bagricula - 4 - Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7
enkhuush - 4 - pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes
Falc - 2 - randakar, Capt. Kiwi
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren
pevergreen - 1 - the_hdk

not voted - 2 - Nautilu, AOK.11

Day 4

Adamus - 11 - snoopdogg, Kingepyon, Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Suirantes, Paendrag, Rockingluke, sbr, OrangeYoshi, esemesas, Lord_D
Suirantes - 5 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, EUROO7, enkhuush
Lord_D - 4 - Najs, humancalculator, the_hdk, Kriszo
Falc - 2 - randakar, jacob-Lundgren
enkhuush - 2 - pevergreen, Falc
esemesas - 1 - walrus
Vainglory - 1 - Nautilu

not voted - 3 - AOK.11, Bagricula, Adamus

Day 5-
Tamius24 subs in

pevergreen - 8 - Najs, Paendrag, Kriszo, Nautilu, Rendap, randakar, sbr, snoopdogg
the_hdk - 7 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush, Vainglory, esemesas
enkhuush - 7 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, walrus, Rockingluke, Suirantes, the_hdk
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius24, jacob-Lundgren
randakar - 1 - humancalculator

not voted - 0 -

Day 6-

Suirantes - 11 - walrus, Najs, humancalculator, Taiisatai64, Lord_D, Nautilu, Rockingluke, Rendap, Suirantes, Vainglory, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg
Rockingluke - 5 - Kingepyon, randakar, esemesas, Kriszo, sbr
OrangeYoshi - 4 - Paendrag, Trinitrotolouen, jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk
Nautilu - 1 - Falc
esemesas - 1 - tamius24

not voted - 1 - Bagricula

Day 7-

OrangeYoshi - 7 -Bagricula, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren, Najs, Rockingluke
Rockingluke - 6 - randakar, Kingepyon, Falc, snoopdogg, humancalculator, esemesas
tamius24 - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, OrangeYoshi
jacob-Lundgren - 2 - walrus, Lord_D
Lord_D - 1 - sbr
Falc - 1 - tamius24
snoopdogg - 1 - Nautilu
Nautilu - 1 - Kriszo

not voted - 1 - the_hdk

Vote Vainglory

Because this post:

Vote the_hdk

Haven't been paying attention to this game, there are four people up there, throwing my vote in where it can be analyzed, even though I've no idea what I'm doing.

When the count was:

Yakman - 5 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, Nautilu
Adamus - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, esemesas
the_hdk - 5 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider, Slinky
Bagricula - 6 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, humancalculator, sbr, walrus, Yakman

And this post:

... late swing? I smell wolf.

Vote the_hdk

When the count was

pevergreen - 6 - Najs, Paendrag, esemesas, Kriszo, walrus, Suirantes
the_hdk - 5 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush
enkhuush - 3 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula

And this post

Vote suirantes

When the count was:

Suirantes - 9 - walrus, Najs, humancalculator, Taiisatai64, Lord_D, Nautilu, rockingluke, Rendap, Suirantes
Rockingluke - 6 - Kingepyon, randakar, esemesas, Kriszo, sbr
OrangeYoshi - 3 - Paendrag, Trinitrotolouen, jacob-Lundgren

He votes to tie twice, and then joins a bandwagon? And he voted for the ties when the ties just happened to be good for baddies?

He's suspicious. He's also quiet, so maybe poking him with a stick will get him to speak up.

So this situation sucks. Instead of getting information from the rockingluke lynch, we lynch OY for arguing with Enk. Why did we lynch him over someone who waited until he had an excuse to vote for the seer, and then took the opportunity?

I really have no idea.
Or actually, I do: Some baddies probably found OY a delicious lynch target.

As for the_HDK. He's a potential target. I mean he's being pushed by the same guy whose pushed him twice already, so you have to keep that in mind. What do we get from lynching the_HDK? Well, he's kind of suspicious because Euro didn't vote him. But Euro had to vote someone, didn't he? So I don't see HDK being the best target we have. His lynch would also give us information, as he's been run up a few times. So we lynch someone whose mildly suspicious for the sake of information. We've done worse.

As an added note (as I just went back to read) he was also voting Enk, so he's a bit better target than I initially thought.

Ah, so *that* was the case against the_hdk. No wonder that I didn't see it.
Though I find all enkhuush voters suspicious.. and hubert is an experienced player. He has less of an excuse than people like rockinluke, who's new, or OY, who's .. well, OY :p

Now there's tamius, who has a vote from TNT for this post:

Alright, so he made a throw away vote without a reason. Sadly, since AOK didn't vote this is really the only thing we have to go on for tamius. We have a few days left, even if we lynched him now and he was a wolf we wouldn't get much out of it, and we desperately need something to worth with.

Fair enough.

That leaves rockingluke. He survived 2 days of being run up, with the second being a lot closer than the first. His lynch, like HDK's would give us a fair amount of information. He's also pretty suspicious. If it wasn't for the fact that he's likely going to be wagoned today due to this, I'd say go ahead. Sadly, if we get another wagon we're just shooting ourselves in the foot. We get information out of it if he's a wolf, and we get another waste of a day if he's a villager. We need to stop bandwagoning 1 person and start thinking about better targets.

Absolutely. That's what happened with Bagricula. He's still suspicious, because we have nothing to clear him, and his death could give us information, but so many people voting him means that even if he's bad there's a good chance some packmate voted him somewhere, especially in the later days.

The issue with the analysers talking earlier in the day means that there's a lot of people who just end up agreeing with us, which hurts the village in the end and inevitably leads to many days like yesterday.

Well, I guess I should shut up a bit then :p

Though the possibility of Rockingluke being band wagoned is high you should consider other targets fully before actually voting. Really, while you should vote for someone whose the most suspicious, there are plenty of suspicious people out there and more often than not, the most suspicious people aren't wolves, so it pays to vote someone else if one person is getting too many votes.

Here's a few people I'd like to have more on:
Kingepyon.
Paendrag.
Najs.

Purely looking at vote records, most of them don't look great. You, most of all. And I know you well enough to realize that no matter how much you look like a goodie in behaviour, you are very good at misdirecting the lynch to a target of your choosing.

However, I will keep my mouth shut for a bit and let people talk. You're right, we need everyone to make a case individually if we are to win this.

Absolutely. That's what happened with Bagricula. He's still suspicious, because we have nothing to clear him, and his death could give us information, but so many people voting him means that even if he's bad there's a good chance some packmate voted him somewhere, especially in the later days.

Baggy was scanned. I saw the same thing ese(I think it was ese) did and asked enk about it. He confirmed it.

He didn't give me any more information about it though, as I'm not scanned. So that's why I've been protecting him.

Last edited:
You mean enkhuus?
Yeah, you're right. I forgot about that bit.
All the more reason to not vote him :)

Official vote count, 8h 25min to deadline

Rockingluke - 3 - snoopdogg, Najs, Taiisatai64
tamius24 - 1 - Trinitrotolouen
the_hdk - 1 - Lord_D
Vainglory - 1 - Kingepyon

not voted - lots - the_hdk, Bagricula, Vainglory, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, randakar, Falc, humancalculator, esemesas, walrus, sbr, tamius24, Nautilu, Kriszo

Missed two votes - Bagricula
Missed one vote - Nautilu, the_hdk

Vote Vainglory

As I imagine there must have been some yellow wolves voting for hdk on day 2 to try and help Yakman, and most of the other people who voted hdk that day are dead, and were goodies.

Vote Vainglory

Now you sound like sbr.

Day 2 doesn't make a convincing case against me. We had: Yakman (yellow wolf), Adamus (villager), Bagricula (unknown), the_hdk (unknown). It doesn't look like I was trying to help Yakman here, because putting a vote on Bagricula would have helped Yakman more than voting the_hdk. What's more, note that Yakman didn't vote for the_hdk, so if I was in a pack with him I was diffusing our potential voting power. Furthermore, there are only two other unknowns voting the_hdk that day... that doesn't look like a full pack to me even assuming we were all baddies, which is a big assumption. What stands out to me there is that Bagricula attracted yellow pack votes (Yakman) and Yakman attracted red pack votes (EUROO7) while the_hdk thus far has no known evil voters. I'd be looking at either the Yak or Bag voters if I were you, because it looks like each pack was (unintentionally?) going after the other, and the_hdk was just caught in the middle (he might be a wolf or cultist from either side too). I just put my vote down where it could be analyzed instead of throwing it away, knowing nothing of the identities of the contenders. Fortuitously, I didn't even up making a particularly suspicious vote.

I can't say much to defend Day 5, the vote speaks for itself: people started stacking onto pevergreen, who we now know is a baddie, and I voted against it. I saw a sudden surge and I counteracted it because my belief is that swings usually end up moving offf good targets onto poor ones, often at the behest of wolves (it went from the_hdk: 5, enkhuush: 4, tamius24: 2, walrus: 2, pevergreen: 2 to 6-5-3 pev, hdk, enk in 20 minutes. An also-ran suddenly became frontrunner with no new evidence coming to light, it stank to me). Also, note that I refused to lynch Enk the seer's apprentice. If I was evil I'd have just let it happen.

As for Day 6: I had just played an 8 hour session of Battlefield 3 with my old clan mates. I needed to get a vote in, having missed the whole day. I came on with less than an hour to spare. It stood, as you said, at 9-6-3. I could have voted Rockingluke and tried to make it closer, but to what avail? I didn't follow why either guy was being run up, when I thought OY was the best target (having led the charge against Enkhuush on dubious reasoning). I didn't think it was possible to shift the outcome, nor wise - I don't like sudden swings, remember, and it was within an hour to deadline. I wasn't going to be about for the chaos if I tried to set it in motion. I plonked my vote down and the rest is history. Given that it stood at 12-5-3 within a few minutes of my vote, I sincerely doubt I made a difference.

I just haven't had much enthusiasm for this game. I've been playing marathon sessions of GTAIV and BF3 the last few days, I've been distracted by Diplomacy, early on there was a lot of offline business distracting me, and then I'm aiming to read a book every week at the least (currently hitting about 3-5 days not counting fiction I'm reading at the same time). I just... haven't been paying attention. But thanks to you, I've noticed that Bag-Red, Yak-Yellow connection. And I notice Walrus, who voted for Bagricula, who was actually the main contender against Yakman, and whom Yakman voted for, has bought your flimsy argument. That's enough to convince me he's trying to pin the blame on me to avoid attention being drawn to the real ones who tried to save Yak.

Vote Walrus.