• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vote jacob-Lundgren

He is too good a player to simply make a throw-away vote without any valid reason.

He's been doing that the entire game. I tried to get some attention on him yesterday but people ignored me.

Like they always do :(

:cry:

Vote jacob-Lundgren

OY led the charge against Enk when it was likely just to kill a useful goodie. Now there's a bandwagon when he gets run up. Deeply suspicious to me:

Vote OY

When has Jacob ever not been quiet?

Well, I can remember a game where he and I got into a large discussion because I believed him to be a wolf and he adamantly denied it ..
.. he really was a wolf, though :p

Well, I can remember a game where he and I got into a large discussion because I believed him to be a wolf and he adamantly denied it ..
.. he really was a wolf, though :p

The most I've seen from him is probably a story about nazi werepenguins and a rant once when I falsely outed him as a wolf.

The most I've seen from him is probably a story about nazi werepenguins and a rant once when I falsely outed him as a wolf.

Ranting jacobs are the best kind.
Really.

If people decide to vote me I will die, if they don't I wont. Meh. Randakar (and any other bsg people) is well aware I have not been around a whole lot unless he is faking out following the BSG so again....meh. Sometimes a throw away vote is actually a 3rd party vote but without strong convictions. Do whatever.

We have 3 reasonable candidates, it seems.

VOTE ROCKINGLUKE to make sure it stays a 3-horse race a bit longer. Those are still our best method of gathering information.

And possibly only to those born in the 70's early 80's... But yeah that's a good Jacob..
Our company cantina still serves it once in a while but I think you're right, it was more popular in the 80s.

If people decide to vote me I will die, if they don't I wont. Meh. Randakar (and any other bsg people) is well aware I have not been around a whole lot unless he is faking out following the BSG so again....meh. Sometimes a throw away vote is actually a 3rd party vote but without strong convictions. Do whatever.

Oh, I follow the BSG game. And I can confirm you're not around a lot at all, now that I think of it.
That doesn't really mean much as a defense though.

However, looking at the vote summary, you _were_ the first person to vote yakman on day two. And you've been voting EUROO7 as well on day 3, but that was pretty much a throwaway. If you're a wolf, it's probably not rousseau that you're allied to.

*sigh* This is another one of those irritating cases where a mild accusation - and in this case, it's not even that - from me leads to a whole bunch of people following the vote onto you.

Sure, it would be nice if you elaborated why you vote who you vote a bit more, but the enthousiasm by which people jump onto you makes me have my doubts about how strong that case against you really is.

The case against Rockinluke is better, and the case against OY .. well, he voted enkhuush. But he also voted Yakman. On the one hand, voting for the outed seer isn't exactly making him look good. On the other, he seems unlikely to be part of at least one of the packs. OY has been playing a pretty decent game of late, but this game he seems to be back to his old antics of voting for obvious goodies for inane reasons. That alone makes him very hard to get a handle on. Old OY villager would do this. New baddie OY would do this, too. The question is: Which is it?

No, I like my vote on Rockinluke. He also voted enkhuush when he nearly got lynched, and he *doesn't* have the excuse of voting a yakman on day 2. And he's enough of an unknown to me that I really can't tell what he would or wouldn't do as a baddie.

vote OY again

Not all votes need explanations to be understood if people pay attention. :p

My my, people seem to be really willing to jump on OY.

Vote Rockingluke

Keeping it close and sbr can eat his own ass if he doesn't like it.

Official vote count, 4h 50min to deadline

OrangeYoshi - 6 - humancalculator, Bagricula, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren
Rockingluke - 4 - randakar, Kingepyon, Falc, esemesas
jacob-Lundgren - 3 - Trinitrotolouen, walrus, Lord_D

not voted - 9 - Najs, Nautilu, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg, Kriszo, sbr, the_hdk, tamius24

Missed two votes - Bagricula
Missed one vote - Nautilu

My my, people seem to be really willing to jump on OY.

Vote Rockingluke

Keeping it close and sbr can eat his own ass if he doesn't like it.

Let me shower first at least. :yuk:

Can I ask you a hypothetical question?

Of every player in the game, who would you vote to kill if you didn't know what the vote count was? Or if you weren't worried about keeping it close?

Ugh. I feel like Rockingluke is the easy target here, just like Suirantes was. I don't want to make the same mistake again.
Jacob is no more wolfish than usual, which doesn't really say much at all...
OY however seems to be a better target I suppose. I desperately need to look through it all again but I have no time. This is hardly ideal, but it will do.

Vote OrangeYoshi