• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did not this happen before?

Once. In Lite.

I cast my vote at the start of the first day, on a packmate - because he was the third voter - and when I came back the next day it was a 4-way tie with all 4 wolves in there .. :confused:

I like how pever and enk were both sort of telling the truth.

This update makes me laugh really hard, I will tell you that. :)

I was confused, and irritated and didn't want this silly drama to waste another entire day (or more) if the lynch result was unclear. My order was that I wanted both enk and pever to die, if one was lynched I would kill the other. If neither was lynched I would have killed pever; if both were lynched I would have done nothing.

I'm still not sure why an evil pever would announce that he is blocking the seer, but he seemed the best bet to be killed.

OY's point about enk was pretty good too, a completely cock-blocked seer is just as bad as none at all and I was certain that there was an apprentice out there somewhere.

If killing enk was lynch-worthy than knock yourselves out. I don't think it was, it was a risk but one that I thought worth taking in order to clear this mess up and let the village move on.

To be fair, this whole thing would have continued if enkhuush wasn't shot.
I mean, can you imagine what would have happened if pever had died alone? People would still be confused about it because pever *was* a Distiller.
So yeah, it wasn't a loss entirely. Especially not with that baddie lover thrown in.

It... kind of makes sense. Seeing how pevergreen was a distiller after all it's likely we would have run enkhuush up anyway, probably believing him to be a wolf of the other pack.

Exactly.
However, I still don't get why sbr would be confused at all. And by that, I mean that despite all the smoke and mirrors today it seemed fairly likely enkhuus was good. I thought sbr concurred with me. So why still shoot him?
At the very least he could have send in a conditional order ..

How do you explain the Flemish->French dictionary mentioned in an update?

Also, I distinctly remember something involving kittens. :D
Those were just stuff I wrote in the RPing part of the update for day 0 instead of what traits AOK and pevergreen got. In hindsight maybe I shouldn't have used Flemish there...

Pack 1= RED
Pack 2= Yellow
Scanner/Important Role Goodie= Green
Villager=Light Green
Cultist= Orange

Day 0- Please note that this day is only for extra traits

AOK.11 - 7 - Trinitrotolouen, EUROO7, Yakman, AOK.11, Lord_D, Suirantes, Nautilu
pevergreen - 7 - snoopdogg, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, pevergreen, Adamus, Paendrag
EUROO7 - 3 - Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk
walrus - 3 - walrus, randakar, Capt. Kiwi
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius23, Slinky
Yakman - 2 - sbr, esemesas
Trinitrotolouen - 2 - Boris ze Spider, reis91
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - humancalculator
the_hdk - 1 - Falc
johho888 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Bagricula, enkhuush

Day 1

tamius23 - 7 - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Adamus, Slinky, Falc, EUROO7, randakar
Bagricula - 6 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Paendrag, Nautilu, esemesas, tamius23
reis91 - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi
humancalclator - 3 - Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Vainglory
Najs - 2 - enkhuush, Yakman
Yakman - 2 - walrus, Kriszo
randakar - 1- Najs
Rendap - 1 - humancalculator
EUROO7 - 1 - Boris ze Spider
pevergreen - 1 - pevergreen
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
Vainglory - 1 - Lord_D
enkhuush - 1 - reis91
Adamus - 1 - snoopdogg
AOK.11 - 1 - Rockingluke

not voted - 1 - AOK.11

Day 2

Yakman - 8 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, Nautilu, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg
the_hdk - 6 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Vainglory
Bagricula - 6 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, humancalculator, sbr, walrus, Yakman
Adamus - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, esemesas
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
Falc - 1 - Kriszo
walrus - 1 - AOK.11
Taiisatai64 - 1 - pevergreen

not voted - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

Day 3

Slinky -
14 - Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, Najs?, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap, sbr, Lord_D
Bagricula - 4 - Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7
enkhuush - 4 - pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes
Falc - 2 - randakar, Capt. Kiwi
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren
pevergreen - 1 - the_hdk

not voted - 2 - Nautilu, AOK.11

Day 4

Adamus - 11 - snoopdogg, Kingepyon, Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Suirantes, Paendrag, Rockingluke, sbr, OrangeYoshi, esemesas, Lord_D
Suirantes - 5 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, EUROO7, enkhuush
Lord_D - 4 - Najs, humancalculator, the_hdk, Kriszo
Falc - 2 - randakar, jacob-Lundgren
enkhuush - 2 - pevergreen, Falc
esemesas - 1 - walrus
Vainglory - 1 - Nautilu

not voted - 3 - AOK.11, Bagricula, Adamus

Day 5-
Tamius24 subs in

pevergreen - 8 - Najs, Paendrag, Kriszo, Nautilu, Rendap, randakar, sbr, snoopdogg
the_hdk - 7 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush, Vainglory, esemesas
enkhuush - 7 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, walrus, Rockingluke, Suirantes, the_hdk
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius24, jacob-Lundgren
randakar - 1 - humancalculator

not voted - 0 -

I still stand by my vote for Suirantes. He has been queerer than a $3 bill the past while.

EDIT: For you non-Americans, that is a figure of speech. Queer in this context = wierd, not gay.

I have two questions on my mind right now.
Was the_hdk just the counter-bandwagon against baddies several times or is there something to all the suspicions? Can't answer this.
Did pevergreen win the day 0 vote with the aid of his pack? I find this quite likely. At least one or two of his mates should be there.

Which gives us this hypothetical target list: snoopdogg, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, Adamus, Paendrag
I doubt snoopdogg is very wolfish, he seemed generally interested in saving enkhuush. Which might of course be a good way of dodging scans while earning the potential seer's trust...
The rest I don't know about. Vainglory seems a bit off, as in quiet as a mouse, but that could just as well be due to lack of time.

I highly doubt pever's pack really wanted him to win that vote. If anything, you *don't* want your packmates to get into the spotlight that way. And several people mentioned this during that vote cycle, in fact.
So I'd look at people who voted *against* pever in that vote, not for him.

Besides -did all of his pack even know his identity?
Don't forget that these are the "Learns the identity of a wolf master at game start and that Werewolf knows the cultist's identity in turn." type cultists. They may not even all have been aware of what he was.

However, I still don't get why sbr would be confused at all. And by that, I mean that despite all the smoke and mirrors today it seemed fairly likely enkhuus was good. I thought sbr concurred with me. So why still shoot him?
At the very least he could have send in a conditional order ..

There was definitely a chance enkhuush was evil, regardless of pevergreen's role; it wasn't a big chance, but it was out there.

It was much more likely that enk was good, I will acknowledge that. However I was certain that if enk was good, the Seer had an apprentice and that made enk expendable to a degree.

With petergreen showing up as a Distiller we would have spent a good part, if not all of, today arguing about enk again and he likely would have ended up lynched anyway. Unless the Seer hit a wolf with his scan last night, then who would have ever believed enkuush on that?

New drinking game: Take a shot every time you see a new variation on "pevergreen". Him being a distiller and all, should be easy enough to arrange.

New drinking game: Take a shot every time you see a new variation on "pevergreen". Him being a distiller and all, should be easy enough to arrange.

Peversticks. Do I win?

Take shot
Are you conscious?
If Yes
Is anyone else conscious?
If No
You win
Else
Return to 1
Else
You lose

I'm a doctor, I can not get drunk before surgery..... :(