• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
johho it took you this long to pm me, im disappointed. 5 pages!!!
I'm sorry. I will spam you before the game thread is even up next time I put up a game.

You need to take one of your fellow youngsters and throw them at the dinosaur so that he will be distracted while consuming him. Then climb up and throw the rider off so the dinosaur will consume him as well. Then take hold of that beast and make him your bitch.

Then you are one of us Vain. And then you can enjoy the power of terrorizing the Werewolf Kingdom. Until EURO stabs you in the back. But that won't happen if you work with me and crush that evil jackal while we still can!

You seem like a very trustworthy person. I should probably PM you my role once we start so that you can help me.

Last time I agreed to help you in a Johho game, you turned on me for no apparent reason.

Mind you, last time reis tried to help me, I ended up getting hunted for it.

Tough choice.

I seem to recall that the last time I tried to work with reis I ended up getting outed by the JL because he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Late, but not too late.

I'm not so good at these abbreviations you youngsters use when you're messaging and such but I interpret that as "in as Sub the ship's dog"?

Also welcome on board. :) Or overboard as it were.

I was unaware that tamius looked like a bitch.

2595375755_5a368a4eba.jpg

No, isn't it obvious? It's just like being scanned where the scan get both lover/lovee. Oh, all right I'll put it in. *grumble, grumble*

Usually when a lover is out and they get scanned, the scan has no result. It's when the lovee is scanned that both would get scanned, I thought...

Usually when a lover is out and they get scanned, the scan has no result. It's when the lovee is scanned that both would get scanned, I thought...
No, this I know I put in the rules. And as "broken" as they are these are "my" lover rules. Someone else might have used them and got it "wrong" though. ;)

EDIT: here is the relevant part:
The Rules said:
Scans against the Lover or the target will scan both without revealing the identity of either.

No, this I know I put in the rules. And as "broken" as they are these are "my" lover rules. Someone else might have used them and got it "wrong" though. ;)

EDIT: here is the relevant part:

Question: What would such a scan yield, assuming a villager lover targets a wolf or vice versa? Or if a wolf lover targets another wolf?