• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The whole bold thing is to make sure the GM spots it.

Having this much fuss about it should ensure that as well, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say sbr's vote should be counted as valid.

Well the deadline was still at 8:30 IIRC, its just that Johho can't update until an hour later.

So what was the count at the actual deadline? What Paen posted, or something else?

For pure chaos potential, I hope that's right, Paen.
Hmm.. Although it didn't work out the way I whised we will ALL get our answers tonight.. It is not that often a thing like this happens..
So tonight "The Afterport" will stay open 'til dawn and all those whom wish to make out Pfeffertrees corpse can do it for free tonight..
Tomorrow I will charge you by the hour again.. Alas, at a lower rate due to the smell and lack of one-liners...

And tomorrow I might make a stab at my enemy the cabin boy again.. You just wait and see Bagricula.. *waves clinched fist*

So, we are waiting for Johho to return... Ok, anyone got some cards?

Rousseau < Everything

Possible. Unless it's a female, then I would call it an Ace... :)

The whole bold thing is to make sure the GM spots it.

Having this much fuss about it should ensure that as well, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say sbr's vote should be counted as valid.
Well I guess the GM will decide..

So what was the count at the actual deadline? What Paen posted, or something else?
If sbr's last vote counts its Pevergreen that bites the dust alone..

If we do lynch all three of them, I can't help but think this:

demotivational-posters-ive-made-a-huge-mistake.jpg

The best thing ever would've been a 20 way tie, with no baddies harmed. :p

Where did randy come from? You said something about the other three, but he just kind of appears on the list. Or is he there for being voted for twice?

I agree with Bagricula and Walrus, both of them are kind of looking wolfish at the moment, for the reasons you say. Not to mention the odd voting habits of walrus mentioned a few days earlier.

Why isn't HDK on your list, you seem to comment that he is being saved, yet somehow randy is there and HDK is not. HDK seems to be a decent person as well, just because two seperate wolves voted for the two other people when he was being run up. I don't really want to implicate HDK on this yet, so I'm not really ready to vote for him, or push him, but we should maybe get a scan on him.

Paendrag I'm also looking at. Voting Bagricula 3 days in a row and then joining the Adamus wagon when he finally decides to stop voting for Bagricula. We might get some information on Bagricula if we lynch him.

Then there's Lord_D. With a throw away on day 1, and then voting last on Adamus and Slinky, we know pretty much nothing about him. Is either trying to lay low, or is just not putting effort into the game. Only time he made a really worthwhile vote was pushing the_HDK. We may be able to determine for about HDK if we lynch Lord_D.

This is just basic, what I see at a glance. I'll be back later to do a bit more.

I am new at trying to actually analyze stuff instead of relatively random voting like I used to. So i guess I missed some things.....

EDIT:Randy came from the voting twice with EURO thing I think.

ALSO, it sucks that I get home about 5 minutes after the deadline. So that vote of mine was pretty much a waste :(

EDIT EDIT:
Vote humancalculator

Since when did Humancalculator start analysing games?
That's pretty unusual of it's own right, so I think that that's a pretty decent start right there ..

Do you prefer me to sit on my ass and not contribute anything other than a vote every day? :p

EDIT EDIT EDIT

After reading through today's thought processes, what the hell just happened?

So we are lynching the possible seer, a possible goodie who is preventing the seer from seeing, and then HDK is thrown in there for good measure because of a Day 0 (trait only vote) and a late vote swing one of the other days.

What?

Last edited:
Unofficial Votecount.. Please check for errors..
the_hdk - 7 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush, Vainglory, esemesas
pevergreen - 7 - Najs, Paendrag, Kriszo, Nautilu, Rendap, randakar, snoopdogg,
enkhuush - 7 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, walrus, Rockingluke, Suirantes, the_hdk,
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius24, jacob-Lundgren
randakar - 1 - humancalculator
Vainglory - 1 - sbr

sbr vote #1095 not counted
Final vote count

pevergreen - 8 - Najs, Paendrag, Kriszo, Nautilu, Rendap, randakar, sbr, snoopdogg
the_hdk - 7 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush, Vainglory, esemesas
enkhuush - 7 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, walrus, Rockingluke, Suirantes, the_hdk
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius24, jacob-Lundgren
randakar - 1 - humancalculator

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - Suirantes, Nautilu, Bagricula

(sbr vote #1095 counted)

Does this seem right?