• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have said wolves are clever. Do you know that if they try to hunt me, then they could be blocked?

Yeah, great idea. Instead of wasting hunt it's better to lynch.

But they weren't blocked. There is no changling role. They specifically didn't hunt you. They hunted EURO. There is no reason to hunt you if they can continuously block you. They can simply take the seer out of the entire game and never let his apprentice take his place.

The last part, again, is assuming that you're a very bad player who is telling the truth.

Argh, this is just annoying. OY has a point. If enkhuush is the seer he will be the target of every evil distiller in the game for the rest of the game. If there are evil distillers in the game. We don't know that. Therefore I humbly suggest we lynch pevergreen. Either he is a distiller and enkhuush must die or he is a wolf (and enkhuush may still be a wolf...). There really is no alternative here. Killing pevergreen must take priority over killing the seer, even if he is going to be blocked. Since we seem to have a JL somewhere in the running I trust they will make sure enkhuush keeps on scanning. If he gets blocked we can talk about it.

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

Now, I have a little something to add on the enkhuush debate. One Lite game, he claimed to have the seer role. He posted through the first day, "I am the seer", "Who shall I scan tonight?" etc.

He was lynched Day One. He was a villager.

Pointing this out for those that didn't play it. Off to find the particular thread now, if I can.

Here's the link. I was the GM.

Last edited:
You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
Indeed I am. It is to show that you are not the same character as the late tamius23.

Official vote count, 1h 49min to deadline

the_hdk - 6 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush, Vainglory
pevergreen - 6 - Najs, Paendrag, esemesas, Kriszo, Nautilu, the_hdk
enkhuush - 5 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, Suirantes, walrus
tamius24 - 2 - snoopdogg, randakar
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius24, jacob-Lundgren
randakar - 1 - humancalculator
Vainglory - 1 - sbr

not voted - 2 - Rendap, Rockingluke

Missed one vote - Suirantes, Nautilu, Bagricula

We need to find out one way or the other or we'll be running after ghosts until we lynch one of them. Like what others say, I'd rather lynch a possible roleblocked than a possible JL member.

VOTE pevergreen

Also Johho, advance notice. I might requiere a sub before long due to health problems. I hope it wont come to that, but I will let you know as soon as possible.

OY's reasoning requires that Enkhuush has an apprentice... does he?

If Enk is the seer and doesn't have an apprentice then lynching him won't help us at all. Then we'll have no seer and no prospect of replacing him. It would make more sense to leave him in the game and hope to lynch the roleblocker and thereby free him up. Exposed seers have been known to operate for days without being hunted (Taiisatai64 for example, albeit with an infiltrated JL, but he still found and killed wolves. AVN was his own mouthpiece in a recent Lite and never died). For all we know Enk is blessed, and there's a protector out there, so he's virtually impossible to kill without a brutal or hunter (and the hunter will expose himself if he shoots Enk).

Thus we have the situation that IF Enkhuush is the seer AND he has an apprentice AND the wolves have a roleblocker AND they're roleblocking Enkhuush then we're better off killing Enkhuush. Lots of caveats in that statement, and also if Enkhuush is really a fake seer working for the JL then he's actually useful - aside from the tunnel vision he's creating.

OY's reasoning requires that Enkhuush has an apprentice... does he?

If Enk is the seer and doesn't have an apprentice then lynching him won't help us at all. Then we'll have no seer and no prospect of replacing him. It would make more sense to leave him in the game and hope to lynch the roleblocker and thereby free him up. Exposed seers have been known to operate for days without being hunted (Taiisatai64 for example, albeit with an infiltrated JL, but he still found and killed wolves. AVN was his own mouthpiece in a recent Lite and never died). For all we know Enk is blessed, and there's a protector out there, so he's virtually impossible to kill without a brutal or hunter (and the hunter will expose himself if he shoots Enk).

Thus we have the situation that IF Enkhuush is the seer AND he has an apprentice AND the wolves have a roleblocker AND they're roleblocking Enkhuush then we're better off killing Enkhuush. Lots of caveats in that statement, and also if Enkhuush is really a fake seer working for the JL then he's actually useful - aside from the tunnel vision he's creating.

There really is no point in claiming to have an apprentice when you don't. He would only make himself redundant.

Unvote Enkhuush
Vote The_Hdk

Only reason is that they might be two evul people, and that would be good.

Unvote tamius
Vote pevergreen

This discussion is creating too much noise.
Even if pever is a goodie.

Also Johho, advance notice. I might requiere a sub before long due to health problems. I hope it wont come to that, but I will let you know as soon as possible.
OK, noted. Just get well.

Also, update will be about an hour late tonight. Deadline is still the same though.

Unvote The_HDK
ReReVote Enkhuush(Last and final time)