• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry not much time to analyze this today, I am very busy. I will go with the flow right now and vote for pevergreen. I agree with that was said before, and at this point it would be the best voting bet for us. Also we might consider going for someone brand new

Vote pevergreen

Has someone been too long at sea without any companionship? ;)
I'll let you know that before Pfeffertree started working as our plesure/cabana boy I tried him out thoroughly

Suirantes..
Unvote Rockingluke
Vote enkhuush

Pevergreen is superior.

We all know you are an evil wolf.
Any proof?

Unvote enkhuush
Vote Pervergreen.

YOU EVIL WOLF!

Wow..man..just wow..

I just like bandwagons, that is all.

Ima vote da snoopdogg

Explanation...well....way back when there was once a tree. That tree provided shade in an otherwise ordinary and shadeless field. See if it was a forest it wouldn't be a field and absent the field it wouldn't need the shade. Anyways the tree was there and shade was there and beneath the tree was a stone. A magical stone, see it had the power to keep grass from growing underneath the stone assuming the stone was kept in one place long enough.

The stone itself also served duel purpose. One time the stone was used as a weapon, some crazy bird tried to steal my lunch. Well I couldn't just go off and shoot the bird because that might spook the other people attempting to find trees to be shaded under, see it wasn't a forest and shade was at a premium. The rock was there to mark my spot and my tree. Planted it myself I did. Well not quite, the tree itself was planted by someone else but I did avoid cutting it down so I claim some of the credit for it growing as big as it did. It was a lovely tree.

This is why enkhuush needs to die

If pevergreen is a goodie telling the truth: Then Enkhuush is lying and is not the seer, which means he is probably not a goodie at all. What goodie publicly masquerades as the seer? Even if he is a villager, he's better off dead.

If pevergreen is a baddie telling the truth: Then the seer has been compromised and we won't get another seer scan until Enkhuush is dead and his apprentice takes over.

If pevergreen is lying: Then we'll have ourselves a baddie and we'll still have a seer.

Vote Enkhuush

Unvote Pevergreen
Vote enkhuush

I make no sense.

This is why enkhuush needs to die

If pevergreen is a goodie telling the truth: Then Enkhuush is lying and is not the seer, which means he is probably not a goodie at all. What goodie publicly masquerades as the seer? Even if he is a villager, he's better off dead.

If pevergreen is a baddie telling the truth: Then the seer has been compromised and we won't get another seer scan until Enkhuush is dead and his apprentice takes over.

If pevergreen is lying: Then we'll have ourselves a baddie and we'll still have a seer.

Vote Enkhuush
And what if Enkuush is a mouthpiece?

And what if Enkuush is a mouthpiece?

If he were a goodie mouthpiece, would he have gone all crazy and started claiming seer-role? There's no benefit in that.

If he were a goodie mouthpiece, would he have gone all crazy and started claiming seer-role? There's no benefit in that.

Actually I'm becoming mouthpiece of JL. I have contacted with priest. If you're baddie, then it's your chance to lynch me.

Edited: Keeping my apprentice in dark would be good option because I still don't see any guarantee that priest is real or not.

Maybe there is? It would certainly misdirect the wolves. The no-hunt indicates they might already have wasted a hunt on him, and if pevergreen is an evil distiller then they've wasted that too rather than potentially blocking real scanners. If we lynch a brutal wolf they might even brutalize Enk.

Of course the chaos caused to the village would appear to outweigh that, unless there's a JL behind the chaos, diligently scanning away.

I think those who are voting me trying to neutralize unintentional JL mouthpiece. It will be easier to claim himself/herself as seer after I've lynched or hunted.

But yeah, even if I lynched or hunted I guess I will leave working JL.

Edited: Unintentional means I have become mouthpiece of JL unintentionally.

Then he's a crappy mouthpiece and the seer will thank us for getting rid of him.
Well the chances of us hanging him would be much lesser if he told us he's the seer rather than a mouthpiece without any evidance..
Maybe there is? It would certainly misdirect the wolves. The no-hunt indicates they might already have wasted b a hunt on him, and if pevergreen is an evil distiller then they've wasted that too rather than potentially blocking real scanners. If we lynch a brutal wolf they might even brutalize Enk.

Of course the chaos caused to the village would appear to outweigh that, unless there's a JL behind the chaos, diligently scanning away.
+1

And I'm wondering why people are choosing distiller over seer. Are you guys crazy? This way if I lynched, next morning you will be guilty even you're goodie.

If we lynch pevergreen and he doesn't have the distiller trait at all, we learn nothing about you.

Pick a story, figure it out, and stick to it. Changing it up mid-day gets you killed.

If we lynch pevergreen and he doesn't have the distiller trait at all, we learn nothing about you.

And, of course, there's the issue that you just admitted to LYING to all of us, even as recently as earlier today.

Where? Show me please?

Also if you lynch me, then find that I'm seer and hurray? You're decreasing workload of wolves.

Where? Show me please?

Also if you lynch me, then find that I'm seer and hurray? You're decreasing workload of wolves.

Here:

I think those who are voting me trying to neutralize unintentional JL mouthpiece. It will be easier to claim himself/herself as seer after I've lynched or hunted.

But yeah, even if I lynched or hunted I guess I will leave working JL.

Edited: Unintentional means I have become mouthpiece of JL unintentionally.

Seers are not mouthpieces. You don't just go stand out in front of everyone and paint a target on your own back shouting, "HERE I AM! COME GET ME WOLVES!"

If you're the seer, then we've done a good thing. The baddie distillers will no longer know who to block. That means we'll get our seer scans back. Further, your position will be filled by someone who actually knows what they're doing and won't out themselves to everyone and their mother.

If you're the seer, you are useless weight to the entire village and we will not get any progress until you are gone.