• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Worst Case Scenario: The_HDK is the seer, while enkhuush is an evil wolf.

hmmmm

morning all

If you really care about village, then you should ignore issue between pevergreen and me. Why? Because people pointed out:

1st: If I'm goodie, then I will not last long. One way or another wolves will hunt me.
2nd: If I'm baddie, then also I will not last long. One way or another one of the packs will hunt me.

Actually wolves draining their hunt on me is very good for village.

But they won't, will they? I see a single reason why you wouldn't want pEVERGREEN dead, and that is because you fear he might be right. You are just looking more wolffish with evey word you say...

I don't know if I want to risk it though. :/

Yikes. I barely had time to skim all that, much less really figure out what teh hell is happening, so back to my original thought.

Vote Vainglory

Just join one of our three bandwagons:
Enkhuush
Pevergreen
The_Hdk

Worst Case Scenario: The_HDK is the seer, while enkhuush is an evil wolf.

For me, worst case scenario: The_HDK is the priest.

But they won't, will they? I see a single reason why you wouldn't want pEVERGREEN dead, and that is because you fear he might be right. You are just looking more wolffish with evey word you say...

I don't know if I want to risk it though. :/

Eh? I agree with randakar's points. So that's why I have made that post.

WTF why am I being gangbanged here? what did I do? :S

someone mentioned I was with Euro? how on earth? I see no link? :S

edit: this will probably be the worst defense ever, but im no seer. and def not the priest. hate that role. :)

I agree..
I even rather vote Bagricula than you.. But Kingepyon won't let me...:(
UNVOTE THE_HDK
VOTE PEVERGREEN

Official vote count, 5h 8min to deadline

the_hdk - 5 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush
enkhuush - 4 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Suirantes, Bagricula
tamius24 - 2 - snoopdogg, randakar
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
pevergreen - 2 - Najs, Paendrag
snoopdogg - 1 - tamius24
randakar - 1 - humancalculator
Vainglory - 1 - sbr

not voted - 9 - Rendap, Rockingluke, esemesas, Vainglory, the_hdk, Kriszo, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Nautilu

Missed one vote - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes, Nautilu, Bagricula

I'm pretty sure the wolves are not going to hunt either pevergreen or enkhuush, since we're going to be coming back to their situation with each coming day.

Vote pevergreen

As said before, lynching him gives us the most information.

As noted by others, lynching pevergreen would shed light on enkhuush's role, and a distiller is much more disposable than a seer. More, enkhuush is his own spokesperson, and if we kill him, the new seer (assuming he really has an apprentice, and of course that he really is a seer) has to find a new one.

vote pevergreen

I am truly sorry if pever is speaking the truth, but really I'd rather lynch a distiller than a seer if we are wrong.

Vote Pevergreen

I don't think I really need to explain why at this point. I believe this ties him with hdk as well.

Unvote enkhuush
Vote Pervergreen.

YOU EVIL WOLF!

Official vote count, 4h 32min to deadline

pevergreen - 6 - Najs, Paendrag, esemesas, Kriszo, walrus, Suirantes
the_hdk - 5 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush
enkhuush - 3 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula
tamius24 - 2 - snoopdogg, randakar
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
snoopdogg - 1 - tamius24
randakar - 1 - humancalculator
Vainglory - 1 - sbr

not voted - 6 - Rendap, Rockingluke, Vainglory, the_hdk, jacob-Lundgren, Nautilu

Missed one vote - the_hdk, Suirantes, Nautilu, Bagricula