• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[video=youtube;wugY6HNLOCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo[/video]

Official vote count, 13h 52min to deadline

enkhuush - 2 - OrangeYoshi, pevergreen
tamius24 - 1 - snoopdogg
snoopdogg - 1 - tamius24
Rockingluke - 1 - Suirantes
randakar - 1 - humancalculator

not voted - lots - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, Rockingluke, sbr, esemesas, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, enkhuush, Najs, the_hdk, Kriszo, randakar, jacob-Lundgren, Falc, walrus, Nautilu

Missed one vote - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes, Nautilu, Bagricula

I was going to say it's interesting that enkhuush and his apparent advisor are being run up...

...but was it ever said why snoopdogg is his advisor? Is it just out of the kindness of snoopdogg's heart that he's showing enkhuush the ropes? I take it he's at least been scanned by enkhuush?

The conclusion that enkhuush has to be evil because he wasn't hunted yesterday seems to be a bit far-fetched to me. I don't think that there is any good reason for the village to run him up today.

If he is the Seer, each day that he is alive will mean one more scan.
If he is a baddie pretending to be the Seer, then the other pack (assuming a standard 2 pack set-up) will have to take care of him sooner or later to honor the threat of him being the Seer.

Anyway,
vote walrus
for now.

I was going to say it's interesting that enkhuush and his apparent advisor are being run up...

...but was it ever said why snoopdogg is his advisor? Is it just out of the kindness of snoopdogg's heart that he's showing enkhuush the ropes? I take it he's at least been scanned by enkhuush?

(I have no connection to Enkh. If there's an appearance of one it started because I was one of a handful who were around when he first 'outed' himself. So I tried to keep him alive and undo that outing if possible with minimal damage. Right now I'm simply standing up for him for the obvious reasons: He's wolf-bait whether lying or not, and he's very valuable if he is the seer. Running him up is simply a waste of time for now imo. And now I really must sleep.)

Where did randy come from? You said something about the other three, but he just kind of appears on the list. Or is he there for being voted for twice?

I agree with Bagricula and Walrus, both of them are kind of looking wolfish at the moment, for the reasons you say. Not to mention the odd voting habits of walrus mentioned a few days earlier.
There we agree.. Although Walrus to a lesser extent.

Kingepyon said:
Why isn't HDK on your list, you seem to comment that he is being saved, yet somehow randy is there and HDK is not. HDK seems to be a decent person as well, just because two seperate wolves voted for the two other people when he was being run up. I don't really want to implicate HDK on this yet, so I'm not really ready to vote for him, or push him, but we should maybe get a scan on him.
Seems fair.

Kingepyon said:
Paendrag I'm also looking at. Voting Bagricula 3 days in a row and then joining the Adamus wagon when he finally decides to stop voting for Bagricula. We might get some information on Bagricula if we lynch him.
Here's where I'm losing you.. Yes I would gladly keep up with voting Bagricula but alas poor Honecombe doeasn't have the political prowess as AOK has so noone follows me.
Instead I went with voting on a party that did matter.. Although wrong..
But you begin saying you think Bagricula looks wolfish but still think I should be hanged to vindicate him? I say you hang the one you suspect the most and look at the results before you go with your lesser suspects.. Unless I look more wolfish to you I feel you're just trying to look as helpful as you can while blowing dust in our eyes..
Bagricula hasn'r even replied to the threath of being hanged a number of times wich I find strange unless he's trying to keep out of storms way for a reason..

The conclusion that enkhuush has to be evil because he wasn't hunted yesterday seems to be a bit far-fetched to me. I don't think that there is any good reason for the village to run him up today.

If he is the Seer, each day that he is alive will mean one more scan.
If he is a baddie pretending to be the Seer, then the other pack (assuming a standard 2 pack set-up) will have to take care of him sooner or later to honor the threat of him being the Seer.

Anyway,
vote walrus
for now.

I can't see how we can afford to not trust Enk until other facts come in.. Eitherway he's known and will never survive if he's a wolf or cultist..
Not that I think he'll survive as the Seer either.. But my guess is that he's the appearent target for doctors and GA's instead of random protections every other night so why waste a lynching on him when the wolfs can waste their hunts instead..

Oh, yeah, I forgot about snoop's apparent JL status.

unvote snoop
vote tamius
I must have missed where Snoop got the cleared status..

Here's where I'm losing you.. Yes I would gladly keep up with voting Bagricula but alas poor Honecombe doeasn't have the political prowess as AOK has so noone follows me.
Instead I went with voting on a party that did matter.. Although wrong..
But you begin saying you think Bagricula looks wolfish but still think I should be hanged to vindicate him? I say you hang the one you suspect the most and look at the results before you go with your lesser suspects.. Unless I look more wolfish to you I feel you're just trying to look as helpful as you can while blowing dust in our eyes..
Bagricula hasn'r even replied to the threath of being hanged a number of times wich I find strange unless he's trying to keep out of storms way for a reason..

I don't always like voting the most obvious target because that usually means they aren't always a good target. We have to look at various things other than just whose voting opposite.

The issue with Bagricula being suspicious is that he is having the red wolves vote in such a way that helps him. At least the one that we know of did. The wolves have to place votes as well, so it could just be Bagricula being run up is what's making him suspicious.

You, on the other hand, have repeatedly tried to get Bagricula run up, and have been largely successful doing so. Most of the time, you've tried to get him run up on pretty much nothing, seeing as how there was no real case against him other than "he isn't saying anything" and "he was run up previously and didn't get lynched". The first time there's been a real case against Bagricula was just recently, when Euro was hunted and found to vote in such a way that helped bagricula.

The reason I mentioned you was your insistence that we run up the same person, over and over, without a real case, and then when you do finally place a vote, you join a pile on Adamus because you're just following TNT.

Last edited:
Snoop isn't cleared, but he's not exactly a fantastic lynch either.
Which could be said about alot of people.. I'd say the worst lynch would be Enkuush..
But I was just reacting on the fact that people suddnely mentioned Snoop in the same sentances as JL and cleared wich sent shivers down my spine.
A rumour travels fast in a mob and suddenly it becomes the truth.
I have no grudge against Snoop and am not advocating his lynching but I will not put him in the unlynchable drawer just yet..

I don't always like voting the most obvious target because that usually means they aren't always a good target. We have to look at various things other than just whose voting opposite.

The issue with Bagricula being suspicious is that he is having the red wolves vote in such a way that helps him. At least the one that we know of did. The wolves have to place votes as well, so it could just be Bagricula being run up is what's making him suspicious.

You, on the other hand, have repeatedly tried to get Bagricula run up, and have been largely successful doing so. Most of the time, you've tried to get him run up on pretty much nothing, seeing as how there was no real case against him other than "he isn't saying anything" and "he was run up previously and didn't get lynched". The first time there's been a REAL case against Bagricula was just recently, when Euro was hunted and found to vote in such a way that helped bagricula.

The reason I mentioned you was your insistence that we run up the same person, over and over, without a real case, and then when you do finally place a vote, you join a pile on Adamus because you're just following TNT.
Well the whole following TNT was more of a joke since I couldn't sway you to lynch Bagricula.. While I was writing my post Suirantes came in with a vote and more followed..
I'm unable to analyse things the first days so I usually go with my gut feeling.. As the days progress however it is more and more important that everyone chooses a side so the village can determine their voting patterns so a throw away vote should bee frowned upon unless you have VERY good reasons of making it..

And I never stated
Kingepyon said:
"he was run up previously and didn't get lynched".
It's one of the worst reasons I know..
I started voting him becuase he was a kitchenboy and my natural enemy and when he didn't even flinch while getting in the runnings thrice I became more and more suspicious of him..

I started voting him becuase he was a kitchenboy and my natural enemy and when he didn't even flinch while getting in the runnings thrice I became more and more suspicious of him..

I know you didn't say that. Others did. I was talking about cases in general at that point in time, as people sometimes vote based on what other people say, but don't really specify it.

You still tried to get him run up on no real case, though. Many times.

I don't think you're the best lynch, though. I was mainly pointing to people I'm going to watch further, with reasons why.

I'll be going through the rest of the days now, to expand on anything I've already said. The action yesterday was a bit too odd for my liking.

I know you didn't say that. Others did. I was talking about cases in general at that point in time, as people sometimes vote based on what other people say, but don't really specify it.

You still tried to get him run up on no real case, though. Many times.

I don't think you're the best lynch, though. I was mainly pointing to people I'm going to watch further, with reasons why.

I'll be going through the rest of the days now, to expand on anything I've already said. The action yesterday was a bit too odd for my liking.

I do not like to rain on your parade but getting people run up the first days without no evidance than gut feelings is usually what the first days are about.. If you can anlyse your way to the wolves in day 1 to 3 I'm really impressed.. Me, I start looking at patterns from aboyt day 5 or 6 If I'm still alive..
So you're really accusing me of doing what the majority is doing..
We caught one wolf and that was more luck than anything if you go back and look at the votings.. There was no real evidance against Yakman.

I do not like to rain on your parade but getting people run up the first days without no evidance than gut feelings is usually what the first days are about.. If you can anlyse your way to the wolves in day 1 to 3 I'm really impressed.. Me, I start looking at patterns from aboyt day 5 or 6 If I'm still alive..
So you're really accusing me of doing what the majority is doing..
We caught one wolf and that was more luck than anything if you go back and look at the votings.. There was no real evidance against Yakman.

Yes, and I'm not saying that voting people on a "gut" feeling is bad. I'm saying doing it over and over is bad.

The first few days is when we can actually build something to analyse with. If we keep running up the same people over and over, we really have nothing to analyse. It hurts the village running up the same people over and over. When you do that, there starts to become a large list of people who have voted that single person, and any analysis that could come with his scan/lynching is almost worthless. At this point in time Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Nautilu, esemesas, Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag(x3), humancalculator, sbr, walrus(x2), Rockingluke, and OrangeYoshi have voted Bagricula. That's 11 people. We even have Euro voting him once. Can you tell if that was an alibi, as he knew the chances of Bagricula getting lynched were quote low? Or was it an attempt to confuse us?

The problem with running up the same people over and over early on, is a lot of people are more hesitant to run them up later, just because they've been run up so many times earlier for no reason.

There have been many "gut" feeling voters. But they switch their votes around. You didn't. That's why I have an issue with it.

Yes, and I'm not saying that voting people on a "gut" feeling is bad. I'm saying doing it over and over is bad.

The first few days is when we can actually build something to analyse with. If we keep running up the same people over and over, we really have nothing to analyse. It hurts the village running up the same people over and over. When you do that, there starts to become a large list of people who have voted that single person, and any analysis that could come with his scan/lynching is almost worthless. At this point in time Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Nautilu, esemesas, Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag(x3), humancalculator, sbr, walrus(x2), Rockingluke, and OrangeYoshi have voted Bagricula. That's 11 people. We even have Euro voting him once. Can you tell if that was an alibi, as he knew the chances of Bagricula getting lynched were quote low? Or was it an attempt to confuse us?

The problem with running up the same people over and over early on, is a lot of people are more hesitant to run them up later, just because they've been run up so many times earlier for no reason.

There have been many "gut" feeling voters. But they switch their votes around. You didn't. That's why I have an issue with it.
I didn't becuase I found no better target.. So in the case of going on others gut feeling or my own I'm going to choose my own. Conviction and Idiocracy are sometime two side of the same coin.. I have seen no real case on any other part that I could follow so I fail to see my error..

I think there's a good case for the_hdk being a packmate (or cultist) of EURO. He voted to give EURO the trait on the 0th day, and EURO voted to save him (and kill Yakman) a few days later.

Vote the_hdk