• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You don't really need villagers a separate colour to "goodies", whatever that means. Colours should indicate having information others don't. So scanners cyan, villagers green, one pack red and the other yellow is the usual way to do it. Under these rules, you'd probably do any cultists in orange and sorcerors purple.

Fair enough. I will edit it.

EDIT: 'Goodies' were scanners, and villagers were everyone else. But the other system works better and is more conventional.

Last edited:
I won't be around the deadline tomorrow, and I need to vote, so

VOTE RANDAKAR

So far scanned 5 people: 1 is apprentice and 4 seems villager for me. All of them are still alive. I have made assumption last night that if I not hunted today, then there is probability of a clever wolf. I think you're guessing who it could be: randakar or capt. kiwi.

Edited: Any other suggestions are welcome.

Fair enough. I will edit it.

EDIT: 'Goodies' were scanners, and villagers were everyone else. But the other system works better and is more conventional.

Ah, right. We haven't got any dead scanners yet from either side, Boris was a doctor. Also [nitpick]the updates have yakman as red and EURO as yellow.[/nitpick]

Don't worry about it too much though, most of it's just arbitrary convention :)

I have made assumption last night that if I not hunted today, then there is probability of a clever wolf. I think you're guessing who it could be: randakar or capt. kiwi.

(Explain pls.
Unless Enkh is connected to the red pack, I tend to think last nights hunt means they're not paying much attention. Absentee and quiet players are a good bet for them right now.)

(Explain pls.
Unless Enkh is connected to the red pack, I tend to think last nights hunt means they're not paying much attention. Absentee and quiet players are a good bet for them right now.)

They're searching for my apprentice, after that it's easy to hunt me.

Edited: Why is EUR007 hunted? He asked for blessing and they thought he is priest.

They're searching for my apprentice, after that it's easy to hunt me.

Edited: Why is EUR007 hunted? He asked for blessing and they thought he is priest.

And how exactly do you get from "they're searching for my apprentice" to "I suspect randakar and Capt. Kiwi"? I've not PMd you once, and in public I've said people shouldn't lynch you and should leave it to the wolves. How do you get from there to some conspiracy to find your apprentice? Second problem: When EURO asked for a blessing, I was asleep. I didn't log on until a couple of hours after deadline. How exactly could I send a hunt order in? Was I on your list purely by virtue of reputation?

This post is filled with some of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

And who are "they"?

Vote Enk

I support this post scumbuddy.

Vote: enkhoosh

I don't know if enk is the type of player to claim that he's the seer when he's really a wolf. I'd rather leave him alive and get him to scan HDK and Baggy. At least that way we can get some information on them.

And how exactly do you get from "they're searching for my apprentice" to "I suspect randakar and Capt. Kiwi"? I've not PMd you once, and in public I've said people shouldn't lynch you and should leave it to the wolves. How do you get from there to some conspiracy to find your apprentice? Second problem: When EURO asked for a blessing, I was asleep. I didn't log on until a couple of hours after deadline. How exactly could I send a hunt order in? Was I on your list purely by virtue of reputation?

If you can make analysis, then you can understand this situation. I'm not blaming you. I have said wolves have clever players like you and randakar in their rank.

I don't know if enk is the type of player to claim that he's the seer when he's really a wolf. I'd rather leave him alive and get him to scan HDK and Baggy. At least that way we can get some information on them.

One of them is scanned, but if I reveal name, then it could danger his/her life.

Some analysis BASED OFF OF VOTING. This is purely looking at who voted for whom, and not other trends that aren't picked up from voting.

Day 0-
I will throw this day out as it is for a trait

Day 1- Walrus and Kriszo both voted for the wolf, Yakman. This could be coincidental as many random votes take place on this day. However, walrus proceeded to vote for Baggy the next 2 days. Suspicious, not really, but worth looking into, yes.

At the top of the voting, there is an interesting trend. There is at least 1 wolf, and likely one other voting for tamius, the villager. Bagricula is in a close, close 2nd and he is part of the vote for tamius (self-preservation, so this isn't necessarily indicative of anything). There could be a concerted attempt to protect Baggy, but as is always the case with voting, nothing is definite. It is something to keep an eye on though.

Day 2- The first thing I notice is Nasj voting for randy two days in a row. Suspicious, especially when no one else votes for randy, but i don't think it means anything.

EURO once again helps ensure Baggy and this time HDK survive. I'm beginning to think that someone is trying to protect Baggy through voting. However, there is the argument that they were trying to prevent a TIE and Baggy had been run up the day before. Also, randakar is the only person to vote with EURO and for protecting Baggy both days.

Statistically, there is likely a baddie amongst the voters for Adamus, but we cannot play this game purely on statistics.

Day 3 There is some talk of running up Baggy again, but Slinky is eventually run up, and EURO ends up voting for Baggy

Not much to look at from this day, at least based off of only the vote numbers. It would be useful if someone would look at the dynamic change in the vote count throughout that day.

Day 4 Adamus is run up, and by god, I am almost 100% sure that there has to be a baddie or two amongst those who voted for Adamus.

Based off of this (way too early) vote analysis, I would say the most interesting players right now are:

Bagricula
Randakar
Walrus?
Nasj???

There isn't much to go off of for the later days, as the voting wasn't as close and there were less swings. And I am starting to get too tired to think.

Feel free to comment on what I have thought of, and feel free to disagree. I just felt that maybe this could help us in finding some people who may let their roles slip through voting patterns.

Where did randy come from? You said something about the other three, but he just kind of appears on the list. Or is he there for being voted for twice?

I agree with Bagricula and Walrus, both of them are kind of looking wolfish at the moment, for the reasons you say. Not to mention the odd voting habits of walrus mentioned a few days earlier.

Why isn't HDK on your list, you seem to comment that he is being saved, yet somehow randy is there and HDK is not. HDK seems to be a decent person as well, just because two seperate wolves voted for the two other people when he was being run up. I don't really want to implicate HDK on this yet, so I'm not really ready to vote for him, or push him, but we should maybe get a scan on him.

Paendrag I'm also looking at. Voting Bagricula 3 days in a row and then joining the Adamus wagon when he finally decides to stop voting for Bagricula. We might get some information on Bagricula if we lynch him.

Then there's Lord_D. With a throw away on day 1, and then voting last on Adamus and Slinky, we know pretty much nothing about him. Is either trying to lay low, or is just not putting effort into the game. Only time he made a really worthwhile vote was pushing the_HDK. We may be able to determine for about HDK if we lynch Lord_D.

This is just basic, what I see at a glance. I'll be back later to do a bit more.

If you can make analysis, then you can understand this situation. I'm not blaming you. I have said wolves have clever players like you and randakar in their rank.

That's rather different from how it came across... I can get the idea that the wolves might want to kill any apprentice first, especially if they have a role blocker to shut you down with, but that would be pure speculation. You made it sound like you'd uncovered some vast conspiracy, and given I know it's not me that took it beyond speculation to making stuff up out of whole cloth.

There are these two onions. Male onion, female onion. Rolling along together, they bump into each other. Instant rapport! A torrential affair begins, they can't get enough of each other. Pretty soon, an onion bonding has occured. Not long after, they think, to tie the knot, get together, make it legal. And their union is blessed, you'll be glad to hear, and a little baby onion, a tiny little cocktail onion is born. And this means of course that the father onion has to put in more time at the shipyard, extra shifts, you know what it's like. Mother onion is much incumbered with other work around the place, this and that, and baby onion isn't as well supervised as he might have been. As baby onions will, the door being left open one day, rolls out, across the sidewalk, right into the path of a speeding car. SPLAT! Flattened out. He's rushed to the hospital and a team of surgeons fights all night to save his life. Mother onion? Heavily sedated. Just can't take it. Father onion? Rolling out in the corridor outside, wearing a little groove in the ghastly hospital carpet. Towards dawn, the doors swing open and the surgeon comes out, pulling the mask off his face, and wiping the perspiration from his eyes and face and says to the father onion who rolls up anxiously and says "Well, what? Tell me... is he... what?"

"No, he'll live, but I'm afraid he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life."​