• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are there any new leads?

So, this would imply, that the red pack hunts on odd nights, right? (Unless of course there are multiple packs, or there is some silly system in place, but both these are unlikely)

Last night was even. So unless there's some form of ABBA pattern, three packs, or other such to interfere, it seems reasonable that red hunts even and yellow hunts odd.

Vote Rockingluke

Cause I have no one better to vote for...

Børk Børk Børk

I love the smell of progress in a WW game.

Last night was even. So unless there's some form of ABBA pattern, three packs, or other such to interfere, it seems reasonable that red hunts even and yellow hunts odd.
That is what I meant, sorry. For some reason I thought it was an odd night.

Pack 1= RED
Pack 2= Yellow
Scanner= Green
Villager=Light Green

Day 0- Please note that this day is only for extra traits

AOK.11 - 7 - Trinitrotolouen, EUROO7, Yakman, AOK.11, Lord_D, Suirantes, Nautilu
pevergreen - 7 - snoopdogg, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, pevergreen, Adamus, Paendrag
EUROO7 - 3 - Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk
walrus - 3 - walrus, randakar, Capt. Kiwi
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius23, Slinky
Yakman - 2 - sbr, esemesas
Trinitrotolouen - 2 - Boris ze Spider, reis91
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - humancalculator
the_hdk - 1 - Falc
johho888 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Bagricula, enkhuush

Day 1

tamius23 - 7 - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Adamus, Slinky, Falc, EUROO7, randakar
Bagricula - 6 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Paendrag, Nautilu, esemesas, tamius23
reis91 - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi
humancalclator - 3 - Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Vainglory
Najs - 2 - enkhuush, Yakman
Yakman - 2 - walrus, Kriszo
randakar - 1- Najs
Rendap - 1 - humancalculator
EUROO7 - 1 - Boris ze Spider
pevergreen - 1 - pevergreen
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
Vainglory - 1 - Lord_D
enkhuush - 1 - reis91
Adamus - 1 - snoopdogg
AOK.11 - 1 - Rockingluke

not voted - 1 - AOK.11

Day 2

Yakman - 8 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, Nautilu, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg
the_hdk - 6 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Vainglory
Bagricula - 6 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, humancalculator, sbr, walrus, Yakman
Adamus - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, esemesas
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
Falc - 1 - Kriszo
walrus - 1 - AOK.11
Taiisatai64 - 1 - pevergreen

not voted - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

Day 3

Slinky -
14 - Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, Najs?, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap, sbr, Lord_D
Bagricula - 4 - Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7
enkhuush - 4 - pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes
Falc - 2 - randakar, Capt. Kiwi
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren
pevergreen - 1 - the_hdk

not voted - 2 - Nautilu, AOK.11

Day 4

Adamus - 11 - snoopdogg, Kingepyon, Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Suirantes, Paendrag, Rockingluke, sbr, OrangeYoshi, esemesas, Lord_D
Suirantes - 5 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, EUROO7, enkhuush
Lord_D - 4 - Najs, humancalculator, the_hdk, Kriszo
Falc - 2 - randakar, jacob-Lundgren
enkhuush - 2 - pevergreen, Falc
esemesas - 1 - walrus
Vainglory - 1 - Nautilu

not voted - 3 - AOK.11, Bagricula, Adamus

Day 5-

Tamius24 subs in

I realize that it is still a little early to do this, but studying voting patterns over time can be very useful. And coloring peoples names in is quite fun. :p

Last edited:
Couls you please color the two packs differently?

You don't really need villagers a separate colour to "goodies", whatever that means. Colours should indicate having information others don't. So scanners cyan, villagers green, one pack red and the other yellow is the usual way to do it. Under these rules, you'd probably do any cultists in orange and sorcerors purple.

Some analysis BASED OFF OF VOTING. This is purely looking at who voted for whom, and not other trends that aren't picked up from voting.

Day 0-
I will throw this day out as it is for a trait

Day 1- Walrus and Kriszo both voted for the wolf, Yakman. This could be coincidental as many random votes take place on this day. However, walrus proceeded to vote for Baggy the next 2 days. Suspicious, not really, but worth looking into, yes.

At the top of the voting, there is an interesting trend. There is at least 1 wolf, and likely one other voting for tamius, the villager. Bagricula is in a close, close 2nd and he is part of the vote for tamius (self-preservation, so this isn't necessarily indicative of anything). There could be a concerted attempt to protect Baggy, but as is always the case with voting, nothing is definite. It is something to keep an eye on though.

Day 2- The first thing I notice is Nasj voting for randy two days in a row. Suspicious, especially when no one else votes for randy, but i don't think it means anything.

EURO once again helps ensure Baggy and this time HDK survive. I'm beginning to think that someone is trying to protect Baggy through voting. However, there is the argument that they were trying to prevent a TIE and Baggy had been run up the day before. Also, randakar is the only person to vote with EURO and for protecting Baggy both days.

Statistically, there is likely a baddie amongst the voters for Adamus, but we cannot play this game purely on statistics.

Day 3 There is some talk of running up Baggy again, but Slinky is eventually run up, and EURO ends up voting for Baggy

Not much to look at from this day, at least based off of only the vote numbers. It would be useful if someone would look at the dynamic change in the vote count throughout that day.

Day 4 Adamus is run up, and by god, I am almost 100% sure that there has to be a baddie or two amongst those who voted for Adamus.

Based off of this (way too early) vote analysis, I would say the most interesting players right now are:

Bagricula
Randakar
Walrus?
Nasj???

There isn't much to go off of for the later days, as the voting wasn't as close and there were less swings. And I am starting to get too tired to think.

Feel free to comment on what I have thought of, and feel free to disagree. I just felt that maybe this could help us in finding some people who may let their roles slip through voting patterns.