• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok to be really honest enkhuush managed to lose me again :D

Unvote Bagricula, Vote enkhuush

Don't know what's wrong with you, but you look like a stupid wolf to me. One that thinks he would have gotten away with this crap. And the same could apply to Suirantes I suppose...

Vote Lord_D

Vote Adamus

indeed, trimming dead weight is a viable move when we have no solid leads.

I'm not ready to go that route yet.

Vote vainglory

For his vote on hdk on day 2

That wasn't the only reason I chose him. Taiisatai voted enkhuush so close after his revelation that I can accept he didn't see it. Suirantes claimed that he just voted the last person with a vote, but given enkhuush's announcement was immediately before Taiisatai's vote at the top of the same page, I don't buy him not seeing it.

F**king )(&^(*&Y($*&%^(*$^&_(*^&$^ Comf**kingcast is melting down right now. I cannot do anything with this type of service. If I do not get a tech out here tomorrow then I am afraid you will have to sub me. I cannot play if I cannot see the damn thread for more than a minute at a time.

Comcast is sh*t, indeed. From what I've heard, they engage in hacking (Sandvine) to save costs on upgrading their infrastructure.

Vote Adamus

Drxav, GTFO EURO's account.

VOTE LORD_D

Placeholder.

And before anyone criticizes me about not changing my vote between now and the deadline, I will likely not be able to get to a computer before the deadline. I just don't want to have a no-vote day.

That wasn't the only reason I chose him. Taiisatai voted enkhuush so close after his revelation that I can accept he didn't see it. Suirantes claimed that he just voted the last person with a vote, but given enkhuush's announcement was immediately before Taiisatai's vote at the top of the same page, I don't buy him not seeing it.

Aye, I didn't see it until after, and posting from my phone is like wrestling with a feral cat, so I decided to just roll over and go to sleep, it being 4:30 in the morning and all.

Official vote count, 13h 47min to deadline

Suirantes - 2 - Capt. Kiwi, Trinitrotolouen
Lord_D - 2 - Najs, humancalculator
Adamus - 2 - snoopdogg, EUROO7
Vainglory - 1 - sbr

not voted - lots - Nautilu, AOK.11, Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, Lord_D, Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, pevergreen, Taiisatai64, Suirantes, randakar, Bagricula, Adamus, jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk

Missed two votes - AOK.11
Missed one vote - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes, Nautilu

Day 0 (vote for mayor)

(7) AOK.11 - Trinitrotolouen, EUROO7, Yakman, AOK.11, Lord_D, Suirantes, Nautilu
(7) pevergreen - snoopdogg, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, pevergreen, Adamus, Paendrag

(3) EUROO7 - Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk
(3) walrus - walrus, randakar, Capt. Kiwi

(2) snoopdogg - tamius23, Slinky
(2) Yakman - sbr, esemesas
(2) Trinitrotolouen - Boris ze Spider, reis91

(1) OrangeYoshi - Najs
(1) jacob-Lundgren - humancalculator
(1) the_hdk - Falc
(1) johho888 - jacob-Lundgren

Not vote: Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Bagricula, enkhuush

Night 0

No one was killed.

Day 1

(7) tamius23 - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Adamus, Slinky, Falc, EUROO7, randakar

(6) Bagricula - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Paendrag, Nautilu, esemesas, tamius23

(4) reis91 - jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi

(3) humancalclator - Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Vainglory

(2) Najs - enkhuush, Yakman
(2) Yakman - walrus, Kriszo

(1) randakar - Najs
(1) Rendap - humancalculator
(1) EUROO7 - Boris ze Spider
(1) pevergreen - pevergreen
(1) snoopdogg - sbr
(1) Vainglory - Lord_D
(1) enkhuush - reis91
(1) Adamus - snoopdogg
(1) AOK.11 - Rockingluke

No vote: AOK.11

Night 1

reis91 the Spiritual Witness villager was eaten by the wolves.

Day 2

(8) Yakman - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, Nautilu, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg

(6) the_hdk - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Vainglory
(6) Bagricula - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, humancalculator, sbr, walrus, Yakman

(1) Adamus - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, esemesas

(1) Slinky - Bagricula
(1) randakar - Najs
(1) Falc - Kriszo
(1) walrus - AOK.11
(1) Taiisatai64 - pevergreen

No vote: Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

Night 2

Boris ze Spider the Doctor with a Cloak of Invisibility was eaten by the wolves.

Day 3

(14) Slinky - Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, Najs?, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap, sbr, Lord_D

(4) Bagricula - Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7
(4) enkhuush - pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes

(2) Falc - randakar, Capt. Kiwi

(1) Najs - Bagricula
(1) Capt. Kiwi - Adamus
(1) EUROO7 - jacob-Lundgren
(1) pevergreen - the_hdk

No vote: Nautilu, AOK.11

Night 3

No one was killed.

Last edited:
Last night's scan returned villager. I have to discuss with my apprentice how to proceed further.

Not buying this at all.

Vote: enkhuush

vote enkhuush
And I didin't see enkhuush's post until after I posted, and he still is suspicious enough.

Why do the wolves' work for them? Even if he is a wolf, any other packs are going to want to hunt him. Better to use our lynch elsewhere, and make them do the work.

And if he's not a wolf, any villager votes on him are just going to be used as a distraction if he is lynched, or even if hunted.

I am back.
It was a nice weekend. Some really nice people showed up for my birthday.

I've read the thread, but given the amount of analysis being done I don't think it's worth it to rehash very much.
Besides, I have work to do :p

Vote falc

Pretty much the same reasons as yesterday.
Also, I have to congratulate the village for being so very very active the last two days. I love the amount of analysis, even when I wasn't around.
Keep it up :)