• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Slinky
Vote Bagricula

Whatcha doin'?

I'm allergic to bandwagons, plus I don't see the case for the killing of Slinky.

It's mostly symbolic.

Final vote count

Slinky - 14 - Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, Najs?, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap, sbr, Lord_D
Bagricula - 4 - Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7
enkhuush - 4 - pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes
Falc - 2 - randakar, Capt. Kiwi
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren
pevergreen - 1 - the_hdk

not voted - 2 - Nautilu, AOK.11

Missed one vote - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

Third Day and Third Night

up3d.jpg

Pft, like I would read philosophy​

With great enthusiasm after last day's discovery of a new species, the shewolf, you all merrily parttook in the hunt for her mate, the hewolf. Could it be the Bengal lancer, maybe the Cabin boy or possibly van Slink of the Dutch expedition? As more and more votes gathered on the Bengal lancer he made a stunning repost and claimed to have occult powers and thus be able to find not only shewolves but hewolves and all kind of werewolves. So, in the interest of science, he must be spared reasoned most of you and Dhr. van Slink the Cursed 2nd in Command Spiritually Attuned Villager was lynched in his place.

What would the werewolves do now you asked yourselves before you tucked in in caves, under palmtrees or wherever you felt most secure. Appearantly they did nothing since when the sun rose again everyone was accounted for.

You lynched Slinky the Cursed 2nd in Command Spiritually Attuned Villager.
Noone eaten by the wolves.

He was cursed atleast...

Indeed, could have been worse. Plus he was second in command and SA, would have been a nasty one to get turned.

Shall we assume the wolves did try to kill Enkhuush but got stopped by a GA or the like?

F**king )(&^(*&Y($*&%^(*$^&_(*^&$^ Comf**kingcast is melting down right now. I cannot do anything with this type of service. If I do not get a tech out here tomorrow then I am afraid you will have to sub me. I cannot play if I cannot see the damn thread for more than a minute at a time.

F**king )(&^(*&Y($*&%^(*$^&_(*^&$^ Comf**kingcast is melting down right now. I cannot do anything with this type of service. If I do not get a tech out here tomorrow then I am afraid you will have to sub me. I cannot play if I cannot see the damn thread for more than a minute at a time.
OK, if I don't hear from you before next deadline I'll call the subs.

Final vote count

Slinky - 14 - Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, Najs?, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap, sbr, Lord_D
Bagricula - 4 - Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7
enkhuush - 4 - pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes
Falc - 2 - randakar, Capt. Kiwi
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
pevergreen - 1 - the_hdk

not voted - 2 - Nautilu, AOK.11

This count is (slightly) incorrect.

That just doesn't match what you wrote at the time. I quote:

Whay was your vote "meaningless"?

Still, randakar is probably right that it was more a miscount than anything.

You'd rather be completely cleared and hunted tonight?

Anyway,

Unvote enkhuush
Vote Falc

I'm interested to see where sbr's idea goes, and walrus is already being run up for me.

While I'm at it, is Kingepyon playing? Anyone been watching him? He's perhaps the most dangerous player in all of Werewolf.

Fortunately it didn't matter.

Official vote count, 1h 15min to deadlin

Slinky - 10 - Falc, esemesas, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, EUROO7, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap
enkhuush - 6 - Capt. Kiwi, pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes, Lord_D
Bagricula - 4 - Najs, Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke
walrus - 1 - sbr
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Falc - 1 - randakar
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus

not voted - 7 - the_hdk, Nautilu, OrangeYoshi, Boris ze Spider, Yakman, Kingepyon, AOK.11

Because I read this count and not the one I quoted :happy:

Because I read this count and not the one I quoted :happy:
Lots of errors in that one. I blame the walls of text you lots put up. ;)

Though I would like to know why snoopdogg insisted he was a wolf.

It was essential that they do not lynch Enkhuush. At that time, I was hoping we could have kept his role secret claim, only a few people saw, not a lot of damage in the village. Slinky was a necessary sacrifice. And communism is only a red herring.

so im now a Japanese fluffer on acid? :D
(Sasaki, fluffy, ACIN)

Sasaki is incredibly accurate with his gut, fluffly spams and is annoying, ACIN is short for a completely inoffensive name and is a passive agressive troll and reenk is the best person in the world.