• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unvote Rendap, vote Slinky

Better to be safe than to be sorry in this case.

Still, we did you claim Seer when you weren't doomed?

I was leading and if I didn't say my role I would have been clear lynch target. Also I hope I will survive tonight and give information to my apprentice, if priest scans me and confirms my role. Finally that's why guardian angel must protect me tonight.

Sure, I guess it will have the intended effect of people placing their votes elsewhere. But it almost guarantees him a grisly nightly death now when it wasn't even clear that he was going to be lynched in the first place. I can see making such a move a couple of minutes before the deadline when you are in the lead and basically have nothing to lose. But doing it right now is at the very least premature.

UNVOTE ENKHUUSH, VOTE BAGRICULA

I don't want to vote for slinky, as that would push him too far ahead, and Enkhuush deserves a second chance. Hopefully he won't wake up horribly murdered dead.

UNVOTE ENKHUUSH, VOTE BAGRICULA

I don't want to vote for slinky, as that would push him too far ahead, and Enkhuush deserves a second chance. Hopefully he won't wake up horribly murdered dead.

I agree with the sentiments others have said earlier. Voting for someone just to keep the vote artificially close is not always the best option.

EDIT: Just an observation for analysis later.

I can understand why enkhuush would do that. After all, he was just one vote behind with lots of attention on him and very little on Slinky. This isn't like randy leaderlynching Capt. Kiwi because drxav claimed priest, we have someone claiming seer, so if he's lying, the real seer will scan him and if he isn't, then there's a chance that he will survive.

Also, I bet the wolves will hunt someone random regardless of enk's affiliation.

Ok, first off all:

Praise The Lord that a Werewolf perished Last Night!

That's the RP done with for today.

Now, for today. We have Slinky on top after a catch from Falc halfway through the day. Until then it's not really decided with votes all over. The case against him seems interesting to say the least. I've just reread the last two days and must admit that only one which is close is Walrus in my opinion. But not even close.

And now we have Enkh claiming to be seer...

So the 2½ frontrunners are Slinky who has a a case against him; Enkh who might be an important goodie and partly Baggy who is in the running for the 3rd day???

Only 2 options for me as I see it then. Vote Slinky or throw away as I prefer not to lynch a possible important goodie. Let's see what happens.

VOTE Slinky

Official vote count, 1h 15min to deadlin

Slinky - 10 - Falc, esemesas, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, EUROO7, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap
enkhuush - 6 - Capt. Kiwi, pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes, Lord_D
Bagricula - 4 - Najs, Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke
walrus - 1 - sbr
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Falc - 1 - randakar
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 7 - the_hdk, Nautilu, OrangeYoshi, Boris ze Spider, Yakman, Kingepyon, AOK.11

Missed one vote - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

If Slinky turns out to be an important goodie I will eat the first baby I see.

I still think it's fishy but fine. I'll trust the majority and help make sure a leaderlynching gets impossible.

Unvote enkhuush, Vote Slinky

Official and doublechecked vote count, 53min to deadline

Slinky - 14 - Falc, Kingepyon, esemesas, Najs?, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, EUROO7, Trinitrotolouen, Rendap, sbr, Lord_D
enkhuush - 4 - pevergreen, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes
Bagricula - 4 - Paendrag, walrus, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi
Falc - 2 - randakar, Capt. Kiwi
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren
pevergreen - 1 - the_hdk

not voted - 2 - Nautilu, AOK.11

Missed one vote - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes