• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do we know Slinky isn't brutal too?

This is a risk that must be taken into account. Werewolf game a little more. I am the walrus played enough to know that it is very likely to be telling the truth. Enkh also not likely to lie, to be deleted. Slinky is the safest option for people. The logic is undeniable. Simple as that. Vote for Slinky.

Unvote enkhush
Vote Slinky

Happy now, you evil wolf?

This is a risk that must be taken into account. Werewolf game a little more. I am the walrus played enough to know that it is very likely to be telling the truth. Enkh also not likely to lie, to be deleted. Slinky is the safest option for people. The logic is undeniable. Simple as that. Vote for Slinky.
[video=youtube;d6hu9imt3CU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6hu9imt3CU[/video]

Based on Enkhuush's claim, I would say to not vote for him today. Of course, there is no way that the village can be sure that he is telling the truth, but why make that claim if it will only draw more attention to you and you would only get a several day lease on life if you are lying.

Same with walrus. If we end up being wrong today I say that looking hard at him would be beneficial, but his threat is definitely something to be taken seriously this early in the game.

On that note, VOTE SLINKY. Unless he claims he is a double-brutal-guardian-angel-seer. :p

As to my claims to being a doctor, if I really were one, would I really say that I am a doctor? Or would I? Because I am a doctor, so I am good at lying. But I'm not. Yes. Help. No. Yes. :confused:

Right, so we lynch Slinky, then a hunter kills Walrus during the night.

Everyone got that?

Unvote walrus
Vote Slinks

Known goodies please sent me pm. I would like to pass this information to my apprentice, if I don't survive tonight.

Exploring the dog tonight. Give the list of dogs. It is time for people to take charge of the Justice League. (GET SEER TO SCAN ME. NOW.)

Last edited:
You are certainly a wolf!

Unvote Slinky
Revote Enkhuush

Official vote count, 2h 3min to deadlin

Slinky - 8 - Falc, esemesas, enkhuush, Kriszo, Vainglory, snoopdogg, humancalculator, EUROO7
enkhuush - 6 - Capt. Kiwi, pevergreen, Rockingluke, Slinky, Taiisatai64, Suirantes
Bagricula - 4 - Najs, Paendrag, walrus, Lord_D
walrus - 1 - sbr
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Rendap - 1 - Trinitrotolouen
Falc - 1 - randakar
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 8 - the_hdk, Nautilu, OrangeYoshi, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, Yakman, Kingepyon, AOK.11

Missed one vote - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

Ok to be really honest enkhuush managed to lose me again :D

Unvote Bagricula, Vote enkhuush