• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to argue this, but you two might be right.

On it's own I would just kind of put it to the back of my mind and keep an eye on walrus, but the bandwagon makes me think walrus is a wolf.

The only issue I have with voting walrus is that there wouldn't really be any competition, and I dislike doing that.

I'm usually around from 2200 GMT to 1200 GMT, and the amount I post is normally only limited by the amount of people that respond :D There are a few new people with similar time zones to me who are just as active, so you should be good to have a crack at it again.

On it's own I would just kind of put it to the back of my mind and keep an eye on walrus, but the bandwagon makes me think walrus is a wolf.

The only issue I have with voting walrus is that there wouldn't really be any competition, and I dislike doing that.

I'm back even though I wasn't supposed to be.

What is wrong with voting someone you think is a wolf? That is the entire point of the game as a goodie.

I understand the idea of not wanting run away votes, and the ability to analyze close votes, but all of these artificailly close votes that we force here aren;t necessarily as good as a natural voting cycle could be. I was able to find wolves by voting patterns before this became the norm, and have been able to after but there is just something wrong with people not voting for someone they think is a wolf because of some thought that voting for someone they don;t think is a wolf is better for the village.

I'm usually around from 2200 GMT to 1200 GMT, and the amount I post is normally only limited by the amount of people that respond :D There are a few new people with similar time zones to me who are just as active, so you should be good to have a crack at it again.

Well I hope to see you around.

But just not anymore tonight.

And no, I am not hitting on you.

At least as far as you know.

What is wrong with voting someone you think is a wolf? That is the entire point of the game as a goodie.

I understand the idea of not wanting run away votes, and the ability to analyze close votes, but all of these artificailly close votes that we force here aren;t necessarily as good as a natural voting cycle could be. I was able to find wolves by voting patterns before this became the norm, and have been able to after but there is just something wrong with people not voting for someone they think is a wolf because of some thought that voting for someone they don;t think is a wolf is better for the village.

There's been a few times where I've voted opposite of someone who was being run up and it turned out they were the wolf, and the wolves had just done a good job of pushing someone ahead.

Also, there's a lot of followers/lazy people who just vote on who they see being voted on the previous page, if we keep voting the same person we could easily have a run away vote on just 1 person, and completely waste a day. It would be less of a waste if they are a wolf, as we would get a wolf, but we would lose out on analysis, as their pack would just alibi out.

There's too many factors to vote for someone who I want to vote for this early. If this were a couple hours to deadline, I'd be happier pushing someone further ahead, but as it stands, I'm going to be careful.

Until you killed them.

BTW where the fuck is jonti? :mad:

He turned up for the last johho game, not that long ago. As did a few other names from antiquity, such as Lemeard.

I hunted him because he was hitting on some of the "not a villager" signs I look for in a player.

He turned out to be a wolf. I also hit a priest and a GA, so my method wasn't completely bogus :p.

Anyway, he got annoyed at the early hunt, and hasn't come back.

If there was only one person with a case I'd agree. If there are multiple people (walrus, Falc, maybe enkhuush...), then sometimes you're better off choosing your second suspect and seeing how people respond. Especially this early in the game.

If there was only one person with a case I'd agree. If there are multiple people (walrus, Falc, maybe enkhuush...), then sometimes you're better off choosing your second suspect and seeing how people respond. Especially this early in the game.

I'm actually thinking HC. A participant in the bandwagon (someone who got it going at least) as well as someone whose claiming to be a doctor. While I don't know if johho put in more than 1 doctor, it doesn't seem likely.

If you claim you're a doctor, you usually want to get the village to think "what if" and avoid a lynch. If he doesn't have to worry about being hunted, it may be a worthwhile feint to say that as a wolf.

Of course, there's always the possibility that he's just saying that because he want's to, or he has to due to some weird RP rule.

There's been a few times where I've voted opposite of someone who was being run up and it turned out they were the wolf, and the wolves had just done a good job of pushing someone ahead.

Also, there's a lot of followers/lazy people who just vote on who they see being voted on the previous page, if we keep voting the same person we could easily have a run away vote on just 1 person, and completely waste a day. It would be less of a waste if they are a wolf, as we would get a wolf, but we would lose out on analysis, as their pack would just alibi out.

There's too many factors to vote for someone who I want to vote for this early. If this were a couple hours to deadline, I'd be happier pushing someone further ahead, but as it stands, I'm going to be careful.

OK, you both pass the test.

Keep on fighting the good fight because I am really leaving this time.

For sure

I'm actually thinking HC. A participant in the bandwagon (someone who got it going at least) as well as someone whose claiming to be a doctor. While I don't know if johho put in more than 1 doctor, it doesn't seem likely.

If you claim you're a doctor, you usually want to get the village to think "what if" and avoid a lynch. If he doesn't have to worry about being hunted, it may be a worthwhile feint to say that as a wolf.

Of course, there's always the possibility that he's just saying that because he want's to, or he has to due to some weird RP rule.

There could potenially be multiple doctors considering the PP system at the start, right?

So, I seem to have some votes on me. Fine, no problem, if only there was something nice and solid to defend myself against...

I mean, do I get this right? I'm suspicious because I made a tie day 1 and because Yakman replied to that with some half-veiled revelations about himself, implicating me in it?

NO, but TIES tend to be quite bad for villages. And no, none of my packmates are in the Tie. But I still can't tell you who they are young cultist, for we must keep you in the dark. Also, we plan to hunt none other than... umm.... scroll up.... EUROO7 tonight, so don't use your magic scanning powers on him.

Now that we know Yakman was a wolf, shouldn't we be more suspicious of the people he covered up for? Bagricula is the only survivor of that tie...

Allow me to provide one more suspect that's perhaps more worth our efforts than myself: Enkhuush AND Slinky.

Since my vote against Slinky has become meaningless, I will vote 2nd suspect. Unvote Slinky. Vote Yakman.

This slip of the tongue was spotted by a few people: his vote on Slinky was far from meaningless at the time. This makes Enkhuush suspect, but let's not forget about Slinky. He's clearly in the less-active category and here's the little gem he pulled off last night:

Vote the_hdk

random between the top four

What was the count at that point? We had a votecount 7 minutes before and Walrus had turned it into a 3-way tie 3 minutes ago.

5 - Yakman
5 - Adamus
5 - Bagricula
4 - HDK
1 - a few others

Slinky randomly picks the one guy that makes it a 4-way tie instead of a 3-way?

In and of itself, defendable, but coupled with Enkhuush's slip, which may very well have been him going from one alibi to another...

VOTE SLINKY

I agree with Falc in his confusion over the case against him. I don't really see it, can someone explain?

I do see a case against slinky, though:

To start, we have this line from snoopdogg. Just because it's funny, not because it's relevant:

Drop your trusses Sir William, I can not wait until lunch time.
Vote Boris.

I love that trait.

After that short tangent, onto the real argument.

To start we have this voting situation:

Official vote count, 3h 4min to deadline

Yakman - 6 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, walrus, Nautilu
Adamus - 5 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, Yakman, esemesas
the_hdk - 4 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider
Bagricula - 4 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, humancalculator, sbr

This is quickly followed up by a switch from walrus and a vote from slinky tying the top 4 at 5.

Unvote Yakman
Vote Bagricula

Oh, it's been so long since I've had a chance to do that. Also, it's still only day 2, and I personally cannot really see anything having come out of the day 1 voting. I may be wrong (and I probably am), so let's see.....

Vote the_hdk

random between the top four

This allows Yakman to push someone else ahead, and shortly after Vain comes in to push HDK ahead as well:

unvote adamus
vote bagricula

kingepyon at least has the tentative outlines of an analysis. maybe it might shed some light on yesterday?

Vote the_hdk

Haven't been paying attention to this game, there are four people up there, throwing my vote in where it can be analyzed, even though I've no idea what I'm doing.

This would have put Yakman in a situation where he would be saved if it wasn't for the anti-Yakman coalition of Euro, snoop and OY.

I think we should look at Slinky, Walrus and maybe Vainglory as potential packmates to Yakman.

Vote Slinky

Official vote count, 8h 45min to deadlin

walrus - 3 - sbr, enkhuush, Taiisatai64
Bagricula - 2 - Najs, Paendrag
enkhuush - 1 - Capt. Kiwi
pevergreen - 1 - snoopdogg
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Rendap - 1 - Trinitrotolouen
Falc - 1 - randakar
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
Slinky - 1 - Falc

not voted - lots - the_hdk, Suirantes, jacob-Lundgren, Nautilu, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Vainglory, humancalculator, walrus, Yakman, Kingepyon, Rockingluke, esemesas, Kriszo, AOK.11, pevergreen

Missed one vote - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes