• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BTW, 'Rousseau' pack? We're on the Lost island?
Not Danielle Rousseau, Jean-Jacques Rousseau. (In the RPing settings the wolves are followers of different philosophers that for one reason or another want to sabotage your scientific expeditions. Yeah, I know it is farfetched but I thought it would be less boring - for me at least - than French and Spanish pack or Grey and White pack etc.)

Hey guys, just an FYI, my wizard powers start working tonight.

Because when I voted Slinky I thought he could be 50% of chance to be a wolf. Then I read all from the beginning and I thought Yakman is more suspicious. Also you're one of my suspects, but your chance is low.

That just doesn't match what you wrote at the time. I quote:

Since my vote against Slinky has become meaningless, I will vote 2nd suspect. Unvote Slinky. Vote Yakman.

Whay was your vote "meaningless"?

Still, randakar is probably right that it was more a miscount than anything.

Edited: Also this is reward for helping to lynch wolf?

You'd rather be completely cleared and hunted tonight?

Anyway,

Unvote enkhuush
Vote Falc

I'm interested to see where sbr's idea goes, and walrus is already being run up for me.

While I'm at it, is Kingepyon playing? Anyone been watching him? He's perhaps the most dangerous player in all of Werewolf.

I'm a bit curious about this situation:

These were the top 4 candidates

Yakman - 5 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, walrus
Adamus - 5 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, Yakman, esemesas
the_hdk - 4 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider
Bagricula - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag

And then this happens:

Whole bunch of Bagricula votes

I understand the Yakman post, but that was a pretty sudden bandwagon on bagricula.

Interesting. Normally I have no problem noticing and admitting when I make questionable votes, or get involved in noteworthy bandwagons. I guess this time I was so convinced that Bags was the best lynch I was blind to the votes he got right before and after I made my post.

I'm not sure about Kingepyon's analysis Clarice mentioned, so I can't comment on that vote but I will look into it.

Interesting. Normally I have no problem noticing and admitting when I make questionable votes, or get involved in noteworthy bandwagons. I guess this time I was so convinced that Bags was the best lynch I was blind to the votes he got right before and after I made my post.

I'm not sure about Kingepyon's analysis Clarice mentioned, so I can't comment on that vote but I will look into it.

TBH, I'm not sure, either. I didn't really do analysis, I was just reporting the situation.

While I'm at it, is Kingepyon playing? Anyone been watching him? He's perhaps the most dangerous player in all of Werewolf.

:39: Really? I know I don't play much anymore but I thought I kept up enough to be aware of something like that. I may have to retract my previous post responding to him.

:39: Really? I know I don't play much anymore but I thought I kept up enough to be aware of something like that. I may have to retract my previous post responding to him.

What makes him dangerous is that so few people are aware of him and his rather insane win ratio, at least in Lite. He slips through unnoticed more often than not. And at the same time, he's a good player, as good at analysis as any of the highly visible players.

Am I spoiling your party Kingepyon? :p

What makes him dangerous is that so few people are aware of him and his rather insane win ratio, at least in Lite. He slips through unnoticed more often than not. And at the same time, he's a good player, as good at analysis as any of the highly visible players.

Am I spoiling your party Kingepyon? :p

:p

I'd rather not inherit your golden armour and wolf-smiting sword, but people were bound to go back and count eventually.

I seem to have found the post in question, but I am drunk enough that by that time I had forgotten the question.:closedeyes:

Either way here it is

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...hipwrecked&p=13318621&viewfull=1#post13318621

Yeah, not really analysis. Just pointing out what happened in day one.

Similar to the post I made earlier.

Does anyone know if walrus is usually so vocally unsure when voting? I've noticed earlier that a lot of wolves become significantly more vocal about how unsure they are when compared to when they are villagers. They usually say things like "I don't know, but", "I'm probably wrong, but" - things like that. I know there are some people who just do that, but if there is someone who suddenly starts to do that one game, when they usually don't - they're probably a wolf.

Yeah, not really analysis. Just pointing out what happened in day one.

Similar to the post I made earlier.

Does anyone know if walrus is usually so vocally unsure when voting? I've noticed earlier that a lot of wolves become significantly more vocal about how unsure they are when compared to when they are villagers

I think you're on to something. The quietness is common enough for walrus, but any self doubt seems like a tell.

I think you're on to something. The quietness is common enough for walrus, but any self doubt seems like a tell.

I want to argue this, but you two might be right.

Villagers know they don't know anything and aren't worried about that. Wovles on the other hand, have information and they have to pretend/convince others that they don't have it.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? I have been away and out of the loop long enough that I can't make any reliable judgements.

I want to argue this, but you two might be right.

Villagers know they don't know anything and aren't worried about that. Wovles on the other hand, have information and they have to pretend/convince others that they don't have it.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? I have been away and out of the loop long enough that I can't make any reliable judgements.

That reads like self doubt and pre-planned excuse making to me :p

Which is pretty much my thoughts, too. Here it's reasonable for you to be doubtful. You're out of the loop, you're talking about general concepts and methods, meta stuff. Whereas walrus was apparently suspicious of whoever she switched to, but was afraid to outright say it. Why? It's understandable for a villager to not know for sure, and as you say most of the time they just get on with it as a consequence. If you think it's enough to vote you do so, and if later you change your mind you change your vote. You don't need to pre-plan your excuses.

It's about time I got a vote :D

@sbr: Given I made the term up on the spot, I'm not surprised :) I got caught out by it the first time I was a wolf here. When you know someone is guilty or not, it's so easy to try and in advance soften the blow that will come later for your vote on a villager.

It's about time I got a vote :D

@sbr: Given I made the term up on the spot, I'm not surprised :) I got caught out by it the first time I was a wolf here. When you know someone is guilty or not, it's so easy to try and in advance soften the blow that will come later for your vote on a villager.

I know you made it up, but I was impressed with how perfect it was. I am pretty sure it is time for me to go now, very drunk and have to get up in less than 7 hours.

It was nice chatting with you today Kiwi. One of the things that made me stop playing WW was the lack of people around when I was; I spent a lot of time talking to myself, which shockingly isn;'t all that exciting to me.