• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A red riding hood.

This confuses me. Before you made this post the vote count was

Yakman - 3 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Kiwi
Slinky - 2 - Bagricula, enkhuush
Adamus - 2 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64
randakar - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman
Bagricula - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

You then made it

Yakman - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Kiwi, enkhuush
Adamus - 2 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman
Bagricula - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

How was your vote for Slinky meaningless? If so how was the move to Yakman a better vote?

Because when I voted Slinky I thought he could be 50% of chance to be a wolf. Then I read all from the beginning and I thought Yakman is more suspicious. Also you're one of my suspects, but your chance is low.

What? Before that Yakman had three, and Slinky was in second equal on two.

Glad you spotted that too. The question is whether Yakman being a wolf makes it more or less suspicious...

Vote enkhuush

For now, mainly to keep up my record of being first voter.

Why do you want to keep up your record of being first vote? Because you don't wanna get any bad reputation?

Edited: Also this is reward for helping to lynch wolf?

Because when I voted Slinky I thought he could be 50% of chance to be a wolf. Then I read all from the beginning and I thought Yakman is more suspicious. Also you're one of my suspects, but your chance is low.

:laugh: based on what? The fact that I questioned you?

I see sbr is back in full force. *thumbs up*

:laugh: based on what? The fact that I questioned you?

Nope, even before you have questioned me. Anyway you're the first one who noticed it. After I have made post I thought people get wrong impression of my post. But waited for who would make first post about this.

At the moment, there are two contenders as I see it. The Senorita Madonna and the Esteemed Englishman Mr. Adams. Since I have not heard any serious accusations against The Senorita Madonna and Barely any against Mr. Adams, I would rather know the true Identity of Herr Doktor Kant!

I am going to

vote rendap

for this post yesterday, shortly after Yakman was pushed into the lead. Voting third-party and slightly hinting that there are no serious reasons why Yakman should be run up makes it ... interesting.

I am going to

vote rendap

for this post yesterday, shortly after Yakman was pushed into the lead. Voting third-party and slightly hinting that there are no serious reasons why Yakman should be run up makes it ... interesting.

Ooh, nice catch. I think I may have skimmed over that one thinking it was purely RP.

Yes, self-protecting doctors are terrible for the game.

They are.
If you mean "terrible for the village" - well, obviously not. But really, if boris had been unconscious with the name of a wolf right now, this game would be a lot more boring right now.

Sooo... That late-game rush against Yakman. Did you guys know, or was this a guess?

That looked like a tie-break attempt to me, really.

Glad you spotted that too. The question is whether Yakman being a wolf makes it more or less suspicious...

Vote enkhuush

Yeah, that vote was odd, but I didn't really think much of it - it looked a lot more like a case of vote confusionitis than genuine wolfishness to me.

It looks like Yakman got thrown under the lynch bus.

Actually, it looks like it was Yakman .. he's not really a very popular player. Except to lynch :p
I don't think the wolves really threw him under anything.
He was near or in the danger zone for a while, yes, but there were plenty of other candidates for the village to vote on, and yakman wasn't anywhere near from suffering a sustained push on him. Except for that last sudden surge.
There was absolutely no reason for the wolves to start voting him, I think.

If that's correct, I could understand a decision to just give Yakman up. It's hard to counter in the last hour or half hour without being conspicuous. Instead, I'd look at voting when Yakman first came into the spotlight, after he went to four votes with others at one or two. That's when any efforts to save him are more likely to have taken place.

Last moment surges have caught wolves before. Unless you have the balls to stand up and go "now everyone vote XYZ!!!" aok-style it's a pretty tough thing to counter. Sure, you can put a vote or two down in the name of 'keeping it closer', or some such reason, but that will make you look really suspicious. Without either some really good acting or PM shenanigans it really isn't done.

j-L gave Yak his first vote early, then randakar voted Yak because of his Proud trait*.

I could have chosen Najs there too, but quite honestly yakman was the more suspicious of the two. Besides, running up Najs for two days in a row didn't strike me as a terribly constructive thing to do for the village.
Especially given his MO this game .. I doubt that he's bad.

walrus (post 512), Slinky (post 514)and Vainglory (post 517) made votes that look bad by either unvoting Yak or moving hdk into the lead.

Well, it's a start.

Indeed. walrus also voted Yakman early on Day 1, which I have seen wolves do so they can have a "good vote" later on. walrus and falc are probably my top two candidates for today.

It's quite common, yes.
Also, I hope people will realize by now that sbr is *not* a bad analyser :p

vote falc
Because of the above.

Also, for what it's worth, I found a very long pointy stick while I was wandering around today and have gotten pretty good at stabbing with it. If one of those wolves comes after me I am pretty sure I will be able to fight it off.

Another hunter, eh?
I'm starting to discern a pattern. This game is liable to have a *lot* of traits due to that whole PP system ..

If she didn't know she was putting Yakman into a strong lead, rather than just a lead,

I'm pretty sure walrus is a "he".

Wouldn't anyone here jump at a chance to kill Yakman?

This. Very much so.

Who here has played with Vainglory, especially as a wolf? He has the 5th most posts in the thread (33) but hasn't posted much more than once a day since the game started and doesn't seem to do more than make random votes. You would think someone who is so good at analyzing the game would make a better effort than that, but I don't recall ever playing with him before.

I've seen him talk a *lot* as a wolf as well as a villager. Dunno why he's quiet now, but I doubt if that has anything to do with his role this game.

I see sbr is back in full force. *thumbs up*

Yup. :)

I'm a bit curious about this situation:

These were the top 4 candidates

Yakman - 5 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, walrus
Adamus - 5 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, Yakman, esemesas
the_hdk - 4 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider
Bagricula - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag

And then this happens:

VOTE BAGRICULA

Kingepyon's analysis is intriguing.

Based off of the voting, it looked like someone(s) wanted to save him really badly.

Normally I don't like to continue to focus on the same people over and over, but this time I agree with TNT. With the deaths of reis and tamius, the lynching of Bagricula will really make yesterday clear.

Vote Bagricula

Unvote Yakman
Vote Bagricula

Oh, it's been so long since I've had a chance to do that. Also, it's still only day 2, and I personally cannot really see anything having come out of the day 1 voting. I may be wrong (and I probably am), so let's see.....

unvote adamus
vote bagricula

kingepyon at least has the tentative outlines of an analysis. maybe it might shed some light on yesterday?

I understand the Yakman post, but that was a pretty sudden bandwagon on bagricula.

Vote Najs

As random-placeholder. I'll be traveling a good bit in the next few days, so may have little time to read through analysis.

If I have made random-placeholder, then I guess I wouldn't be suspected.

Vote walrus who is tie-maker.

Official vote count, 12h 12min to deadlin

walrus - 2 - sbr, enkhuush
enkhuush - 1 - Capt. Kiwi
pevergreen - 1 - snoopdogg
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Bagricula - 1 - Najs
Rendap - 1 - Trinitrotolouen
Falc - 1 - randakar

not voted - lots - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes, jacob-Lundgren, Nautilu, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Vainglory, Paendrag, humancalculator, walrus, Yakman, Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, esemesas, Kriszo, AOK.11, pevergreen

Missed one vote - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

*Honeycombe stood behind his counter wiping his half-cocconuts with a dirty towel..*

What you guys are forgetting is that Bagricula has been run up two days in a row and hasn't even bothered to refute or retaliate once..
To mee that seems like a person unwilling to draw more attention to him than he already got.. Come on cabinboy..
Atleast put up some kind of answer...

VOTE BAGRICULA