• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do walrus and Yakman have some history I am not aware of? The "it's been so long since I've had a chance to do that" line confuses me.

The "I've been busy" line has defintely been used by normally active players when they become wolves, I have seen it more than once. That said I am not sure about walrus' daily schedule or activity level in previous games.

I think she meant creating a three way tie. Which was the best way to defend Yakman at the time, it's just a question of whether there was intent.

walrus has been coming and going of late, so I'd be more willing to believe her than some of the others. And someone who wasn't following closely, could believably do what she did. But it's still a remarkable enough combination that it stood out to me in one skim of a recap post.

I think she meant creating a three way tie. Which was the best way to defend Yakman at the time, it's just a question of whether there was intent.

walrus has been coming and going of late, so I'd be more willing to believe her than some of the others. And someone who wasn't following closely, could believably do what she did. But it's still a remarkable enough combination that it stood out to me in one skim of a recap post.

Oh yeah, walrus made a three way tie with that unvote. :39: Slinky then made it a 4 way tie, which I don't think a packmate would do (unless all three were packmates :laugh: and that would be a huge pack) they would move one of the other two into the lead. That leaves walrus and Vainglory as the two most suspicious votes of last round, by far.

Who here has played with Vainglory, especially as a wolf? He has the 5th most posts in the thread (33) but hasn't posted much more than once a day since the game started and doesn't seem to do more than make random votes. You would think someone who is so good at analyzing the game would make a better effort than that, but I don't recall ever playing with him before.

Vote Najs

As random-placeholder. I'll be traveling a good bit in the next few days, so may have little time to read through analysis.

Vote Najs

As random-placeholder. I'll be traveling a good bit in the next few days, so may have little time to read through analysis.

Random? I think not. I see you failed to vote the wolf Yakman. So did I. Yet, I am not a wolf. That means you are a wolf. ANd i am drunj.
Unvotewolf.
Vote Bagricula.

Who here has played with Vainglory, especially as a wolf? He has the 5th most posts in the thread (33) but hasn't posted much more than once a day since the game started and doesn't seem to do more than make random votes. You would think someone who is so good at analyzing the game would make a better effort than that, but I don't recall ever playing with him before.

Vainglory is simultaneously one of the more active spammers and one of the more active analysers. When he first started playing you could expect him to post twice as much as anyone else, although he has moderated somewhat. It's unusual for him to be this quiet, certainly.

Edit: I should say that he is usually active regardless of role, and so this is not necessarily an indicator.

Vainglory is simultaneously one of the more active spammers and one of the more active analysers. When he first started playing you could expect him to post twice as much as anyone else, although he has moderated somewhat. It's unusual for him to be this quiet, certainly.

I outspam vain any day of the week. Like this day.

The logic of protection can not be denied. This is clearly a co-Naja reliable.

I have no idea what you just said, but I am not a wolf. Honest (do observe that I try to actively avoid lying about my role. This means i am cleared!)

Edit: I should say that he is usually active regardless of role, and so this is not necessarily an indicator.

Not trying to necessarily stand up for Vain, but sometimes the deadline just sucks with your schedule.

I am normally relatively quiet, but sometimes when the deadline is so bad for me that I can barely post anywhere near the deadline I automatically get pegged as a wolf.

Not trying to necessarily stand up for Vain, but sometimes the deadline just sucks with your schedule.

I am normally relatively quiet, but sometimes when the deadline is so bad for me that I can barely post anywhere near the deadline I automatically get pegged as a wolf.

Oh trust me, I undestand that. 99% of all WW deadlines are horrible for me, and once I go back to work Monday this one will be too. The combination of a terrible vote for hdk and the fact that he has clammed up since the game started made me curious and I have no first hand experience with him.