• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since my vote against Slinky has become meaningless, I will vote 2nd suspect. Unvote Slinky. Vote Yakman.

What? Before that Yakman had three, and Slinky was in second equal on two.

This confuses me. Before you made this post the vote count was

Yakman - 3 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Kiwi
Slinky - 2 - Bagricula, enkhuush
Adamus - 2 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64
randakar - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman
Bagricula - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

You then made it

Yakman - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Kiwi, enkhuush
Adamus - 2 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman
Bagricula - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

How was your vote for Slinky meaningless? If so how was the move to Yakman a better vote?

Glad you spotted that too. The question is whether Yakman being a wolf makes it more or less suspicious...

Vote enkhuush

For now, mainly to keep up my record of being first voter.

Yeah, Snoop clearly used the automatic translation version.

Terwijl dat ik gewoon in't flemish typ met enough kaput english er between :)

Glad you spotted that too. The question is whether Yakman being a wolf makes it more or less suspicious...

Vote enkhuush

This is quite suspicious, even though Yakky was a wolf. However, I shall wait until later to vote.

But an explanation would be nice, enkhuush.

The doctor wants one.

Vote enkhuush

It makes it a little less suspicious, but not much considering there is probably more than one pack.

Yakman said something strange yesterday, or the day before. I will see if I can find it again.

This is quite suspicious, even though Yakky was a wolf. However, I shall wait until later to vote.

But an explanation would be nice, enkhuush.

The doctor wants one.

Yep. In my opinion that makes enk a leading candidate for the lynch, unless something comes up later today.

Last edited:
falc's first post here was 65 minutes before the deadline on Day 1, where Tamius was lynched.

Reis is at 6, Bagricula at 5, Tamius at 4

UNVOTE REIS
VOTE TAMIUS

Oh no wait. 3-way tie.

TIES are bad.

unvote reis91
vote Najs

Too many packmates of yours in the tie?

NO, but TIES tend to be quite bad for villages. And no, none of my packmates are in the Tie. But I still can't tell you who they are young cultist, for we must keep you in the dark. Also, we plan to hunt none other than... umm.... scroll up.... EUROO7 tonight, so don't use your magic scanning powers on him.

Tamius also responded to falc's tie.

Reis is at 6, Bagricula at 5, Tamius at 4

UNVOTE REIS
VOTE TAMIUS

Oh no wait. 3-way tie.
You're thutth a wolf. You were (indirectly) menthioned in the update; you've thwitthed from one bandwagon to another; and now you're creating a tie.
there's lots of time to bust up a TIE.

The thing that caught my attention was that Yakman's last two responses were consecutive and one minute apart. First he was scolding falc for making a tie, but then told tamius that there was plenty of time to bust any ties.

Looking at everything in context doesn't really show anything. I am curious about falc though, what was with Yak's line about him being a cultist? falc might be a good scan for someone who could see that.

EDIT: And Najs is somewhat unlikely to be a Red wolf.

I am a Hungarian dog. I learned from my phrase book in English. Enkhuush Yakman even today's vote, so do not vote for him. I would vote for the people to vote for other candidates, votes, and therefore disposable.

Vote Pevergreen.

Indeed, I'm expecting to change to someone who either threw away votes/countered the Yakman vote. However, I'd like to hear enkhuush's explanation first. Then I can focus my attention elsewhere.

Indeed, I'm expecting to change to someone who either threw away votes/countered the Yakman vote. However, I'd like to hear enkhuush's explanation first. Then I can focus my attention elsewhere.

The weird thing was how little counter-ing there was to the Yakman vote. He took the lead for the last time with 50 minutes to go and only one more vote was made and it was for Yakman. It wouldn't have been very hard to switch the vote to another player at that point, I wonder why no one tried?

Were his packmates not around?

Are his packmates people that are already under suspicion, and didn't want to stick out even further?

Did they just make the decision to give Yak up?

The weird thing was how little counter-ing there was to the Yakman vote. He took the lead for the last time with 50 minutes to go and only one more vote was made and it was for Yakman. It wouldn't have been very hard to switch the vote to another player at that point, I wonder why no one tried?

Were his packmates not around?

Are his packmates people that are already under suspicion, and didn't want to stick out even further?

Did they just make the decision to give Yak up?

If that's correct, I could understand a decision to just give Yakman up. It's hard to counter in the last hour or half hour without being conspicuous. Instead, I'd look at voting when Yakman first came into the spotlight, after he went to four votes with others at one or two. That's when any efforts to save him are more likely to have taken place.

But I'd have to have another look at the thread. It's hard to judge the pace of events when you're looking back at it in retrospect.

If that's correct, I could understand a decision to just give Yakman up. It's hard to counter in the last hour or half hour without being conspicuous. Instead, I'd look at voting when Yakman first came into the spotlight, after he went to four votes with others at one or two. That's when any efforts to save him are more likely to have taken place.

But I'd have to have another look at the thread. It's hard to judge the pace of events when you're looking back at it in retrospect.

I haven't spent a lot of time looking at my vote vount so this will be sort of a stream of consciousness thing.

j-L gave Yak his first vote early, then randakar voted Yak because of his Proud trait*. You, Kiwi, gave Yak his third vote breaking a 2-2 tie with Adamus. Then enk made his strange statement about his Slinky vote and gave Yak 4 votes with one other person at 2 (Adamus).

Then in a short period of time-18 posts- (number of votes in parenthesis):

Lord_D voted hdk(1)
Kriszo voted falc(1)
Rocking voted Adamus(3)
Paendrag voted Bagricula(2)
walrus voted Yakman(5)
rendap and falc voted hdk (2,3)
Pevergreen voted taiis (1)
Boris voted hdk(4)
esemess voted Adamus(5)

A bit later Nautliu gave Yakman vote #6 and I started advocating for Bags' death when I came on-line in the morning giving him a fourth vote.

walrus (post 512), Slinky (post 514)and Vainglory (post 517) made votes that look bad by either unvoting Yak or moving hdk into the lead.

euro, Yoshi and snoop effectively killed Yakman.

*Allegedly.

EDIT: Paendrag's vote against Bags at that point doesn't bother me much, he has been trying to kill him in a RP fashion all game, which is very common. Paen is tough to read because his votes are more based on RP than the game.

walrus voted Yakman into a strong lead and then shifted off when others had done the work of bringing new candidates into play? Interesting.

walrus voted Yakman into a strong lead and then shifted off when others had done the work of bringing new candidates into play? Interesting.

Indeed. walrus also voted Yakman early on Day 1, which I have seen wolves do so they can have a "good vote" later on. walrus and falc are probably my top two candidates for today. I am also still curious about Bagricula, hopefully he can be scanned.

Also, for what it's worth, I found a very long pointy stick while I was wandering around today and have gotten pretty good at stabbing with it. If one of those wolves comes after me I am pretty sure I will be able to fight it off.

vote walrus

Vote Yakman

I've been up since 5am, and just got back from work. Anyone who wants justification can go suck a lemon :p

Unvote Yakman
Vote Bagricula

Oh, it's been so long since I've had a chance to do that. Also, it's still only day 2, and I personally cannot really see anything having come out of the day 1 voting. I may be wrong (and I probably am), so let's see.....

Depends how seriously you take the "I've been busy" line. If she didn't know she was putting Yakman into a strong lead, rather than just a lead, you wouldn't expect it to be one packmate voting for another.But it seems a good enough lead.

Depends how seriously you take the "I've been busy" line. If she didn't know she was putting Yakman into a strong lead, rather than just a lead, you wouldn't expect it to be one packmate voting for another.But it seems a good enough lead.

Do walrus and Yakman have some history I am not aware of? The "it's been so long since I've had a chance to do that" line confuses me.

The "I've been busy" line has defintely been used by normally active players when they become wolves, I have seen it more than once. That said I am not sure about walrus' daily schedule or activity level in previous games.