• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 4h 56min to deadline

reis91 - 5 - jacob-Lundgren, EUROO7, the_hdk, Falc, Yakman
tamius23 - 4 - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Adamus, Suirantes
Bagricula - 3 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Paendrag
humancalclator - 3 - Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Vainglory
Yakman - 2 - walrus, Kriszo
randakar - 1- Najs
Najs - 1 - randakar
Falc - 1 - tamius23
Rendap - 1 - humancalculator
EUROO7 - 1 - Boris ze Spider
pevergreen - 1 - pevergreen
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
sbr - 1 - enkhuush
Vainglory - 1 - Lord_D
enkhuush - 1 - reis91

not voted - 7 - AOK.11, Nautilu, snoopdogg, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, Slinky, esemesas

By your own statements, one who can't analyze.

If I gave two shits about your opinion on anything I might dig around and find some examples of the wolves I have found and games I have won, but I don't. I am rather comfortable in my own skin, and I know that the few people around here whose opinions I still respect on the game know what I can do as well.

Unvote Tamius
Vote reis91

Since reis is obviously even worse than tamius.

Reis is gaining an awful lot of traction. Let's give him some company.

Vote Bagricula

Good Adamus, that spoiler is a lot better. :D

temporary measure until i can be bothered to sort it out and make a smaller sized witty sig... Im done with game counting.. Took to much work, should of listened to rysz about two years ago.

Lynch randakar!

He made a classic baddie tell and must be put to the torch! All who do not vote him are waffles!

Lynch randakar!

He made a classic baddie tell and must be put to the torch! All who do not vote him are waffles!

*Honeycombe leans in on the screaming man*

Please do tell??.. Wich tell was that.. There might be a couple of hours with pevertgreen in it for you...

Vote tamius32

randomly chosen from the top contenders