• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Randakar
Vote Tamius

Randy insulted Gensokyo, but tamius must be lynched as there is no reason to.

I suspect some of the Tami voters are wuffly-waffles.

Also because I dislike voting Randy day 1, as he can be helpful.

Thank you, packmate. :p

Only if he is in goodie side?

That goes without saying.

Going after strong village players early in the game isn't usually a terribly good idea though. Sure, if they happen to be waffles, great, but without significant indications that they are not allied to the village (which, let's face it, is the case in 99% of the day 1 vote cycles), it's unwise to lynch those who can potentially contribute a lot to your side.
That's why I wouldn't go after AOK. 11, Capt. Kiwi, Vainglory, or any number of strong active players today.
(Or newbies, for that matter ..)

Of course, if you're a wolf, carry on :p

Even if he's a baddie, if there's another pack, he can help catch it.

Hey, someone is catching on fast here..
And again: Thank you, packmate :p

That is quite a Tamius bandwagon there... Interesting.

I'd say there's a good chance he's the innocent scapegoat.

Or maybe the sacrificial wolf. Tamius has this tendency to get run up early, so it's not entirely impossible that his pack mates are voting him just to make the village look elsewhere.

That being said .. the latter isn't terribly likely.

How do we feel about yesterday? AOK. 11 got pushed into the running quite quickly. Why?

because he's clearly an evil doer.

Vote Vainglory

Eeeehh.. W/e.

vote Yakman

because he has a cretin avatar

(I am sorry but I most liekly won't make it back before the deadline, and only just showed up to vote and not be disqualified, I didn't even have time to read yesterdays posts)