• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A flemish to french dictionary?

Obviously the french are behind this!

For those of you who haven't picked a RPing name/character I have assigned some random names in post #3 for you. They will be used in the roleplaying part of the updates but will otherwise have no effect on the game. Feel free to come up with something better.

Vote Bagricula

Usual reason.

also, Madonna!

madonna.jpg

Official vote count, 22h 32min to deadline

Bagricula - 2 - Capt. Kiwi, Yakman

not voted - lots - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Bagricula, enkhuush, Trinitrotolouen, EUROO7, AOK.11, Lord_D, Suirantes, Nautilu, snoopdogg, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, pevergreen, Adamus, Paendrag, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk, walrus, randakar, tamius23, Slinky, sbr, esemesas, Boris ze Spider, reis91, Najs, humancalculator, Falc, jacob-Lundgren

Hm... might be too many people people here who I haven't played with much.

Bagricula committed the terrible sin of having double my signup number.

So what's your usual reason Yakman?

Vote humancalculator

Usual Reason (random.org)

Vote randakar

Usual reason.

What?!? You dare vote me?!?

Take that, you reckless elderberry!

Vote Najs

(yeah, he's also the third voter, but :p)

For those of you who haven't picked a RPing name/character I have assigned some random names in post #3 for you. They will be used in the roleplaying part of the updates but will otherwise have no effect on the game. Feel free to come up with something better.

I've had thomething in my firtht potht for a few dayth now. I am a lithping chicken.

Vote Falc

He ith Belgian, after all.

Vote Randakar
Reason: He voted Najs and therefore is violating the law that people with 666 posts shall not be lynched on day 2....

... :p

Nyet, Sér Iohoo. I am Kapitan Zeurovilidovich and I must say this newly developed yet conspicuously under wraps entente formed between Mister Crowley and Upper Case P-man is troubling.

I love your originality in picking mine :p
And
Vote Yakman

For posting that awful picture.