• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*Honeycombe Afterport looked around at his fellow wreckeés.. They seemed to be an awful lot. Nontheless he decided to try show some good nature and waste his precious time to try to talk to the apes.. Of course except that fake plotter "The Cabinboy".
He took a stick and drew a big square in the sand..*

Welcome, welcome my hounoured guest *puts his fingers behind his back and crosses them*.
I hereby declare "THE Afterport" open and serving.. We will be serving only chilled wine *Honeycombe pours up some lukewarm green stillwater* for the moment but I'm sure our sortiment will increase as soon some brave man or woman has swimmed out to the ship..
I'm also looking to hire a pleasure girl so if you're looking for a job come see me behind the counter. *points at the log behind him*
Now just you all sit down, have a glass, tell me your secrets and relax. I'm sure we will all soon be saved, and if not I'm sure we'll atleast have filled the working girl spot and we will last a couple of more days..

Vote Pevergreen

Im sure he will meet no problem swimming out to the wreck.
Hmm I also notice his buttocks seems muscular enough to fill my vaccant spot.. You come talk to me after your swim.. I'm sure your young, wet, glistning body will attract a lot of gold.. or seashells which seems to be the only viable currency for the moment...

unvote Vainglory, vote AOK

If we need a crazy villager to hand (supposedly) immense (?) powers to, why vote for the lesser evil?

Unvote Pervert
Vote AOK

The more power he has, the more rapid his descent into effeteness.

unvote kriszo
vote AOK.11

WHY choose the lesser of two evils?

unvote Vainglory, vote AOK

If we need a crazy villager to hand (supposedly) immense (?) powers to, why vote for the lesser evil?

Your mother is a whore.

Unvote Pervert
Vote AOK

The more power he has, the more rapid his descent into effeteness.

UNVOTE EURO
VOTE EURO

Even an effete AOK is more powerful than you.

unvote kriszo
vote AOK.11

WHY choose the lesser of two evils?

Oh shut it you idiot. Go back to molesting children like the rest of Pennsylvania.

But don't stop voting me. VOTE AOK FOR A PROSPEROUS AND TERRIBLY DESTRUCTIVE TOMORROW!

Undoubtedly I will regret this one day.

Vote AOK

Unvote reis91
Vote AOK 11

Official silly vote count

AOK.11 - 7 - Trinitrotolouen, EUROO7, Yakman, AOK.11, Lord_D, Suirantes, Nautilu
pevergreen - 7 - snoopdogg, Kriszo, Vainglory, Rendap, pevergreen, Adamus, Paendrag
EUROO7 - 3 - Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk
walrus - 3 - walrus, randakar, Capt. Kiwi
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius23, Slinky
Yakman - 2 - sbr, esemesas
Trinitrotolouen - 2 - Boris ze Spider, reis91
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - humancalculator
the_hdk - 1 - Falc
johho888 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Bagricula, enkhuush

Now now.. what would this bring us :D

Zeroth day and Zeroth Night

up0j.jpg

The storm had subsided but still great big waves rolled in. There was only one ship still visible above the surface and God knows you could use whatever you could salvage from it. Alas only two of you, herr doktor Ultrawar and mr Crowley were brave (or stupid) enough to face Neptune's wrath and swam out to the ship. Much to everyones' surprise they survived the ordeal but claimed to have found precious little on the ship except a Flemish to French dictionary, a cauldron, two gallons of cooking oil and a cat. Hm...

Night passed and everyone slept calmly under the stars. Well, there were some noises heard but and someone had posted a note that said "Every man has a right to risk his own life for the preservation of it. " on one of the palmtrees. Whatever that meant.

pevergreen and AOK.11 gained a new trait or two.
Noone was eaten by the wolves.

Both ehh?

I claim the cat!