• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like having a vigorous discussion. It beats hearing nothing but faint echoes of despair..

Correct.

Though the winner normally lasts only a few days, before being dunked in the pond to see if they're a witch. Should they be found innocent, the people who voted to give them the trait are thrown in the pond in turn on suspicion of witchery and plots, while the people whovoted to lynch them are similarly left to sink or burn. And so on.

Succinctly put. These Day 0 votes are a good way for wolves to totally misdirect a village, although Johho had one last time (with spectacular results) and the village won.

Succinctly put. These Day 0 votes are a good way for wolves to totally misdirect a village, although Johho had one last time (with spectacular results) and the village won.

I like to think my part in that day/night cycle was rather decent :)
Yeah, we lost, but you can't say we didn't put up a fight. :D

I like to think my part in that day/night cycle was rather decent :)
Yeah, we lost, but you can't say we didn't put up a fight. :D

I enjoyed that game: I was a lover, and so I decided to have snu-snu (as one of the village put it) with as many other players as possible. Consequently I died as I lived - in bed.

Jeez all this discussion for a nothing vote just seems silly, Pever Green will get no decent trait from this nor will he die or be hindered in anyway.

.. just incase

Vote Pevergreen

Hello third victim.

Hello third victim.

You're racking up quite a list of people you want dead, aren't you?
You wouldn't happen to be Proud, would you? :p

You're racking up quite a list of people you want dead, aren't you?
You wouldn't happen to be Proud, would you? :p

Unsure if player, or capital p to annoy me.

Not to mention the time when the doc won the Leader trait day 0 and a few days later said "what is the worst that could happen?" and caused havoc . The prize this time is not Leader. I learn from your mistakes, I do. :nods:

Not to mention the time when the doc won the Leader trait day 0 and a few days later said "what is the worst that could happen?" and caused havoc . The prize this time is not Leader. I learn from your mistakes, I do. :nods:
mistakes should never be learned from in werewolf. they should be exacerbated.

Don't worry, I'm not going to write anything important to the game in Dutch.
It's not that that I am worried about. ;)

It's against normal forum rules and I wanted to give a friendly reminder (should have added a smiley :)).

Why don't I remember .. wait. That game is from before my time, isn't it?