• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I couldn't connect yesterday except for through a proxy server.

Huh. Should've tried a proxy. Anyhow, here's hoping that was a one-time affair^^

Langs de ene kant is Mercator blij dat hij een nieuw eiland ontdekt heeft.
Langs de andere kant gaat hij nu moeten overleven met een bende idioten om hem heen.

Het allerbelangrijkste is nu de moraal hoog te houden door de schuldige van de schipbreuk te executeren! De eerste de beste persoon die er een beetje als een stuurman uitziet wordt dan maar als slachtoffer gekozen...

"You! hdk! Jouw fault! Bad steering man!"

VOTE THE_HDK

@Johho - I shall be Dr. Zachary Smith this time around.
(I was thinking about the Dr. from Lost, but that guy is boring.. :p)

The winner of this kind of prize is usually the first to die either by the hunt or by the lynch. I don't care for the attention.

.. which is something a wolf would say, therefore, we should lynch you on day 1, rather than give you goodies :p

Vote Kriszo
Why? Well, because he's the third voter, of course.
(and what do you know, he actually is in the running..)

Lithpth could be a hathle after awhile.

Perhaps we could convince you to hold a treatise regarding snakes.
After all, there can be a lot of snakes on such an island, no?

Lower case p.

I will destroy you.

I can see you and AOK.11 will get right along, then :D

Am I the only one that had trouble connecting to the forum the past few days?

Myeah, the forum has been a tad slow at times..

Langs de ene kant is Mercator blij dat hij een nieuw eiland ontdekt heeft.
Langs de andere kant gaat hij nu moeten overleven met een bende idioten om hem heen.

Het allerbelangrijkste is nu de moraal hoog te houden door de schuldige van de schipbreuk te executeren! De eerste de beste persoon die er een beetje als een stuurman uitziet wordt dan maar als slachtoffer gekozen...

"You! hdk! Jouw fault! Bad steering man!"

VOTE THE_HDK
This is still an English only forum...

Vote Walrus

because when was the last time I won a special prize? And this makes me a sad walrus.

Lithpth could be a hathle after awhile.

Thankfully I don't have that trait.

I had a girlfriend who lithped intermittently. It was adorable. When I first met her I mocked her by pronouncing all S as TH whenever she was within earshot.

That's right people - even offline I'm offensive to most everyone I meet.

Vote Walrus

because when was the last time I won a special prize? And this makes me a sad walrus.

.. awww.

Unvote Kriszo
Vote The Tusked Wonder

(4) EUROO7 - Rockingluke, pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, AOK. 11

(3) pevergreen - snoopdogg, Kriszo, EUROO7

(2) Kriszo - Yakman, reis91
(2) Walrus - Walrus, Randakar
(2) jacob-Lundgren - EUROO7, humancalculator
(2) thnoopdogg - tamiuth23, Capt. Kiwi

(1) reis91 - Suirantes
(1) OrangeYoshi - Najs
(1) Yakman - sbr
(1) the_hdk - Falc

I'm assuming this is an actual contest for the guy who gets a trait if he wins the voting.

Time for an Australian to throw his weight around here:

Vote pevergreen

It is by the Grace of Our Lord that we have survived this ordeal! We should all sing Praise to His Name for letting us live. He has set forth this challenge for us to test our Faith!

I would like to see the Faith of our newest survivor so Pevergreen should swim to the wreck and bring back anything that Our Lord wishes to grant us!

VOTE Pevergreen

I'm assuming this is an actual contest for the guy who gets a trait if he wins the voting.
The winner will feature in the update as the hero that braved the waves. Also he/she will gain something onboard the wreckage. Let's call it a trait.

The winner will feature in the update as the hero that braved the waves. Also he/she will gain something onboard the wreckage. Let's call it a trait.
I HAVE BEEN VOLUNTEERED.

Rendap will die tonight. I warned one person about the capital p.

Unvote, Vote: pevergreen

Unvote snoopdogg
Vote peverGreen
Unvote peVergreen
Vote walrus

It's interesting how capitalising a letter within a written word can change my mental pronounciation.

@pevergreen - Everyone does realize that winning this vote is not necessarily a good thing, right?

If the trait is cloak of invisibility, he's probably not going to mind the extra attention too much. The village won't want to waste a lynch, and consequently the wolves won't want to waste a perfectly good itch that the village can't scratch. Any other trait... yeah, winning the day 0 vote can be hazardous for your health.

Wait this is one of these votes where we give people a trait (not the "hangs from a tree" trait :rolleyes:)?

i do not really know what is going on - are we voting to lynch someone? are we electing a mayor?

Wait this is one of these votes where we give people a trait (not the "hangs from a tree" trait :rolleyes:)?

Correct.

Though the winner normally lasts only a few days, before being dunked in the pond to see if they're a witch. Should they be found innocent, the people who voted to give them the trait are thrown in the pond in turn on suspicion of witchery and plots, while the people whovoted to lynch them are similarly left to sink or burn. And so on.