• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AOK has an Australian sock puppet?

I do not know him. But he looks promising.

VOTE EURO

EURO cannot swim very well, at least he couldn't when we were deployed in Cambodia. So if we send him out to the wreckage, he could drown or perhaps get eaten by a shark. Therefore we should certainly send him. And let the Lord doth striketh down the wicked and plunge him into the fiery pit!

I do not know him. But he looks promising.

VOTE EURO

EURO cannot swim very well, at least he couldn't when we were deployed in Cambodia. So if we send him out to the wreckage, he could drown or perhaps get eaten by a shark. Therefore we should certainly send him. And let the Lord doth striketh down the wicked and plunge him into the fiery pit!

Just how outdated is your intelligence that you are not aware I converted the Shark's Alliance to my cause?*

AOK, you disappoint me, truly.

Nothing a little bribery di.....wouldn't fix....totally haven't unconverted them....feel at peace in the water.

Just how outdated is your intelligence that you are not aware I converted the Shark's Alliance to my cause?*

AOK, you disappoint me, truly.

Excellent. I was just looking for confirmation on that fact. Thank you for confirming my reports on your activities. I will have to negotiate with the Shark Cabal. I will turn them to my side.

But yes, my intelligence apparatus needs to be reformed. It has not served me well lately.

VOTE Jacob-Lundgren.

Because because

VOTE Jacob-Lundgren.

Because because
Just because why....does this have to do with that thing with the guy...you know....it was at that other guys place...he had that issue...?

Excellent. I was just looking for confirmation on that fact. Thank you for confirming my reports on your activities. I will have to negotiate with the Shark Cabal. I will turn them to my side.

But yes, my intelligence apparatus needs to be reformed. It has not served me well lately.
Don't forget the package I had dropped off by way of sorcerer mail. Should come in handy.

Just because why....does this have to do with that thing with the guy...you know....it was at that other guys place...he had that issue...?
IF LSST is what you are referring to, then yes.... ;)

Am I the only one that had trouble connecting to the forum the past few days?