• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 2h 10min to deadline

reis91 - 5 - jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk, Falc, Yakman, Suirantes
Bagricula - 5 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Paendrag, Nautilu, esemesas
tamius23 - 4 - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Adamus, Slinky
Najs - 3 - randakar, EUROO7, enkhuush
humancalclator - 3 - Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Vainglory
Yakman - 2 - walrus, Kriszo
randakar - 1- Najs
Falc - 1 - tamius23
Rendap - 1 - humancalculator
EUROO7 - 1 - Boris ze Spider
pevergreen - 1 - pevergreen
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
Vainglory - 1 - Lord_D
enkhuush - 1 - reis91
Adamus - 1 - snoopdogg

not voted - 3 - AOK.11, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi

I was going to do something... but why bother, AOK will show up and lead the village like a bunch of sheep on Prozac.

Maybe he won't and maybe they won't. Try. I won't follow AOK just for the sake of doing what he says, I will listen to reasonable ideas, no matter who they come from.

How about we all agree to do the exact opposite of what AOK proposes?
but which player is the opposite of the opposite of AOK.11????

riddle me that!?

but which player is the opposite of the opposite of AOK.11????

Apparently me, Lemeard, or Gonzo.

Lemeard, this was one of the more pathetic showings ever. It really does not get much worse than this.

Imagine The Gonzo and Hax had a baby.... that was retarded. Imagine they raised that baby on daily sessions of extreme physical abuse and huge bottles of milk laced with lead additive and PCP. Imagine that Hax and Gonzo sent their retarded baby to the "OrangeYoshi school of Werewolf Non-Mastery" where he attended classes like: Werewolf Strategery, who needs it? Just make sh*t up 101 . Imagine he went to classic lectures like : "Is huffing acetone the missing link to your Werewolf Career, presented by Yakman" Now, imagine that baby came to our Werewolf forum and started playing.

You have just imagined someone who would play better than you did this game. Congratulations.

Reis is at 6, Bagricula at 5, Tamius at 4

UNVOTE REIS
VOTE TAMIUS

Oh no wait. 3-way tie.
TIES are bad.

unvote reis91
vote Najs