• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reis is at 6, Bagricula at 5, Tamius at 4

UNVOTE REIS
VOTE TAMIUS

Oh no wait. 3-way tie.
You're thutth a wolf. You were (indirectly) menthioned in the update; you've thwitthed from one bandwagon to another; and now you're creating a tie.

Too many packmates of yours in the tie?
NO, but TIES tend to be quite bad for villages. And no, none of my packmates are in the Tie. But I still can't tell you who they are young cultist, for we must keep you in the dark. Also, we plan to hunt none other than... umm.... scroll up.... EUROO7 tonight, so don't use your magic scanning powers on him.

You're thutth a wolf. You were (indirectly) menthioned in the update; you've thwitthed from one bandwagon to another; and now you're creating a tie.
there's lots of time to bust up a TIE.

Has anyone ever learned anything from first day voting? Especially in this age of keeping every vote artificially close?

Yes. Most empathically: Yes.
But usually it takes days for things to shake out in such a way that some sense can be made of the voting patterns.

Two words:

Bandwagon randakar!

No.

Or perhaps some of us actually know how to analyze stuff? I know players like you don't quite understand the concept, but nonetheless it is possible.

Don't be fooled. sbr is one of the best analysers here.
I don't know why he's acting like a troll right now though :p

By your own statements, one who can't analyze.

He has you thoroughly fooled, then :p

He made a classic baddie tell and must be put to the torch! All who do not vote him are waffles!

No. :p

I was going to do something... but why bother, AOK will show up and lead the village like a bunch of sheep on Prozac.

This is not the Werewolf forum of yore anymore, reis. AOK doesn't have the clout anymore that he used to do. I highly doubt things will happen the way you describe.

It's not that he hasn't the clout, it's that he hasn't the willpower. Nor do I, frankly. It is a sad state of affairs.

Official vote count, 39min to deadline

Bagricula - 5 - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Paendrag, Nautilu, esemesas
tamius23 - 5 - Bagricula, Kingepyon, Adamus, Slinky, Falc
reis91 - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi
Najs - 4 - randakar, EUROO7, enkhuush, Yakman
humancalclator - 3 - Rendap, Trinitrotolouen, Vainglory
Yakman - 2 - walrus, Kriszo
randakar - 1- Najs
Falc - 1 - tamius23
Rendap - 1 - humancalculator
EUROO7 - 1 - Boris ze Spider
pevergreen - 1 - pevergreen
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
Vainglory - 1 - Lord_D
enkhuush - 1 - reis91
Adamus - 1 - snoopdogg
AOK.11 - 1 - Rockingluke

not voted - 1 - AOK.11

Unvote NAjs
Vote Tamius

I wouldn't have let the tie stand at deadline, btw. The forum has been down for about an hour, leaving the deadline dead in the middle. I don't propose postponing 24 hours, but we should at least have a few minutes to sort things out.

My proposal would be that everyone assumes the deadline isn't passed until the GM shows up. If he then does invalidate some votes, so be it.

Gotta love this forum sometimes....

Yep, forum was down for quite a bit ..

Of the two frontrunners, definitely tamius. Bagricula has better RP posts :p

Unvote falc
vote tamius

There you go.