• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Quite.
Why hunt reis, of all people? Unless you have *evidence* that he's an important goodie, he's one of the best and easiest to hang scapegoats in the entire game.
(No offense, reis, but really, you are.)

I'd say these wolves are idiots :p

I agree with this sentiment. Or he was hunted because the vets always want him dead. Which would mean someone probably framed them, someone like Vainglory. Or someone is trying to frame the framing of the vets on Vainglory. Or am I framing myself now?

As I said, I agree with the quoted sentiment.

My first vote was on him, after he voted me.
As the third voter. Which I of course immediately voted, since I *always* vote the third voter. :p
(And on top of that, I have this trait that requires me to vote people that vote me. Or insult them*. I did both :p)

*) Or insult their country. Or challenge them to a duel ..

:rofl:
If you think that was a revenge vote, you really have no idea who you're talking to :p

Psht, that was my plan all along. Knowing that you always vote the third voter I voted you to force you to make a revenge vote, or step away from your usual day 1 method. Either case, I proved you a waffle.

Well, at least you're honest :p

Yes.

Enough is enough! Engarde, fiend! I will not stand for your feeble attempts at inpugning my integrity. You will back up those words with cold steel, or creep back in that dark hole you came from like the sniveling coward you are!

*Cocks rifle*

Now then. This game is looking like it will be a big mess. I will keep tunneling on randy for now.

I willst not go to sleep before my rival has been defeated...

You're bagricula's rival?
Does that trait exist in this game? Or is this some RP thing?

omgus
Vote: taii

Why?
I'm seeing a lot of votes with some sort of justification, but not yours. Why him?

Psht, that was my plan all along. Knowing that you always vote the third voter I voted you to force you to make a revenge vote, or step away from your usual day 1 method. Either case, I proved you a waffle.

Well, that's exactly how it looked to me, until you started to use size 10 lettering :p
Of course your 'proof' is a great example of circular logic ;-)

*Cocks rifle*

Coward.
*Loads his tanks' main cannon*

Now then. This game is looking like it will be a big mess. I will keep tunneling on randy for now.

Nice. So instead of actually contributing, you're going to hide yourself behind the loudest decoy screen I've seen in a long time..

*gasp*

How dare you insult madame Madonna like this? Clearly you brutes have no appreciation for beauty!

Vote Adamus

Fear not my lady, I will defeat anyone foolish enough to try and lay a finger on you!

Quite.
Why hunt reis, of all people? Unless you have *evidence* that he's an important goodie, he's one of the best and easiest to hang scapegoats in the entire game.
(No offense, reis, but really, you are.)

Ghost and Forum rules do not allow me to answer this properly.

Well, that's exactly how it looked to me, until you started to use size 10 lettering :p
Of course your 'proof' is a great example of circular logic ;-)

Oh yeah? Well can you prove that you are not a waffle then? :p
Yes, I just threw a solid Ad Ignorantiam in your face. I have several other expertly crafted arguments against you on hold in case they are needed.

Nice. So instead of actually contributing, you're going to hide yourself behind the loudest decoy screen I've seen in a long time..

Indeed. I might drop in tomorrow and start making some sense (Hah!).

VOTE BAGRICULA

Kingepyon's analysis is intriguing.

Based off of the voting, it looked like someone(s) wanted to save him really badly.

Official vote count, 3h 4min to deadline

Yakman - 6 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, walrus, Nautilu
Adamus - 5 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, Yakman, esemesas
the_hdk - 4 - Lord_D, Rendap, Falc, Boris ze Spider
Bagricula - 4 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag, humancalculator, sbr
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
Falc - 1 - Kriszo
walrus - 1 - AOK.11
Taiisatai64 - 1 - pevergreen,
Boris ze Spider - 1 - snoopdogg

not voted - 7 - Adamus, Slinky, EUROO7, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi, Vainglory

Unvote Yakman
Vote Bagricula

Oh, it's been so long since I've had a chance to do that. Also, it's still only day 2, and I personally cannot really see anything having come out of the day 1 voting. I may be wrong (and I probably am), so let's see.....

Vote the_hdk

random between the top four

Oh, it's been so long since I've had a chance to do that. Also, it's still only day 2, and I personally cannot really see anything having come out of the day 1 voting. I may be wrong (and I probably am), so let's see.....

If Bags is clean, then yes we won't get much out of the day 1 voting (shocking!!). If Bags ends up ev0l we can probably get some good stuff; it would be ebst if we knew earlier than later though.

unvote adamus
vote bagricula

kingepyon at least has the tentative outlines of an analysis. maybe it might shed some light on yesterday?

Vote the_hdk

Haven't been paying attention to this game, there are four people up there, throwing my vote in where it can be analyzed, even though I've no idea what I'm doing.

Vote the_HDK

Being the second voter of that reis bandwagon, makes him a wee bit suspicous

I thought it was the third and/or fourth voters that were suspicious? And the first vote may have been a set-up to start the counter-wagon rolling.

Of course everyone who piled on late should be looked at as well. :ja:

Anyhoo, is 2 votes really a bandwagon? You can't really blame someone for what others do after he votes?

Since my vote against Slinky has become meaningless, I will vote 2nd suspect. Unvote Slinky. Vote Yakman.

This confuses me. Before you made this post the vote count was

Yakman - 3 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Kiwi
Slinky - 2 - Bagricula, enkhuush
Adamus - 2 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64
randakar - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman
Bagricula - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

You then made it

Yakman - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Kiwi, enkhuush
Adamus - 2 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman
Bagricula - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

How was your vote for Slinky meaningless? If so how was the move to Yakman a better vote?