• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FIVE GOLD RINGS!!!

Eat your heart out, doctor.

But how may I help you if I eat my heart out?

I am a doctor, you know.

I find it scary that nearly all the wolves are voting to lynch humancalculator...

But how may I help you if I eat my heart out?

I am a doctor, you know.

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Humancalculatrice? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the WW.

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Humancalculatrice? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the WW.

My father is a program manager at a defense contractor. Although all of my ancestors were at one time copper or tin miners....

Tenth Day and Tenth Night

up10a.jpg

What secrets are those?​

Everyone agreed that
dr Abacus the formerly Blessed Werewolf of the Swedenborg pack was guilty as sin and must be strung up. Even dr Abacus himself. Shouldn't that make you at least a little suspicious?

In the night a scream rang out and as you ran to see what had happened you found Rikugun Shoi Satai the hunter standing guard over the beheaded corpse of mr Crowley the Proud Villager with Priestly Powers and a Cloak of Invisibility, proudly displaying his bloody sword. Why did he do that for? Investigations would have to wait until the morning.

You had just managed to get back to sleep when another scream were heard, actually more of a howl than a scream, and again you rushed to the scene and found
herr doktor Kant the Plotter Werewolf of the Swedenborg pack curled up as a furry and bloody ball.

You lynched humancalculator the formerly Blessed Werewolf of the Swedenborg pack
tamius24 the Proud Villager with Priestly Powers and a Cloak of Invisibility was shot by Taiisatai64 the hunter
walrus2 the Plotter Werewolf of the Swedenborg pack was eaten by the wolves.

Dawn of the Eleventh Day

How come the best sailors on the finest ships led by the most experienced captains all were sunk by one little tropical storm? Was it really just the elements or were there sabotage involved as well? And if so, who would want to hinder science from making progress? Some religious nutters like the Swedenborg sect? Probably but they were hardly capable. So who then?

up10.jpg

He knows when you've been good or bad, he knows when you've been naughty or nice​

Jean-Jacques Rousseau and his "bon sauvage"? Really!?

Oh-yeah-aha, and they weren't called savages for nothing you found out as they rose to overwhelm the village slaughtering:

Lothario Pinns, Cabin Boy the Blessed Spiritually Attuned Distiller Villager (aka Boris ze Spider2)
mr Steinbrenner the Hunter Villager (aka sbr)
M. Pyon the Blessed Villager (aka Kingepyon)
Luke the boatswain the Plotter Villager (aka Rockingluke)

Left on the island to explore the lives of "Nature's gentlemen" were:

Lord D. the 3rd in command Plain Werewolf (aka Lord_D)
M. Tolouen the Brutal Werewolf (aka Trinitrotolouen)

Dr. Zachary Smith the Proud Plotter Sorcerer (aka randakar)
Gerardus Mercato the Foreign Sorcerer's Apprentice with the Touch of Evil (aka Falc)
Rikugun Shoi Satai the Spiritually Attuned Hunter Cultist (aka Taiisatai64)
il dottore Nautilu the Plotter Cultist (aka Nautilu)

Hoorah for the village losing, you deserved it.

Yay! That was a strange hunt target for a good hunter, but who I am to say that? :p

That accounts for another no-hunt night, which should be night 0 right? walrus v2 was formerly blessed and Red hunts on even nights?

So we have one no kill left, that was a hunt by the yellow pack; either Night 3, 5, or 7.

Oops, nevermind. :blush:

Could someone post a vote analysis?
(We were being ruled by an evil werewolf!)

You really outwitted us, you evil baddies.

It's worse than you know.
Much worse :)

When is the next game going to go up?

When vain gets to it I think.

Yes. :)

Too bad that our plan to use touch of evil on humancalculator did not work. That would have been even more elegant.

Elegant, but broken beyond belief. :p

Also, if anyone wondered who that priest was .. that was me, talking rendap into giving me his scanlist, before killing him :D