• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only 3 hits out of 30 shots? And one of those got mitigated by a Calculations?
Lucky humans ..

play XO-1 on Jopi

I'd recommend a nuke right now and then a jump on your normal turn. With me in the brig at least the Cylon ships don't activated in between.

What do you think, should I fire both nukes? It's probably not worthwhile saving them now, we need to get Galactica repaired soon. I can SP one of the nuke rolls. I'm assuming we're using the Exodus nukes, and that nuking Echo is our top priority right now. Even with SP, we'll still need to hit 6 to accomplish anything meaningful. Do you guys have SPs for the second nuke roll? The other thing I could do is to use my OPG and take the President title to me. Any thoughts?

Grabbing the Pres title might not be a bad idea. But yes, a second SP is available if needed.

Nuking Echo is risky. The payoff would be huge but it is a high risk/reward proposition. Taking out a basestar would be something I'd happily accept right now but you might want to ask the opinion of my second inmate.

I can SP a nuke roll. Would we rather SP a jump roll?

I used my calculations to avoid damage, so I don't have that any more, though.

Taking presidency might work as well. Taking it away from glasszon could be a good thing, but at the same time it may not do much other than that. Especially if glasszon doesn't have useful cards.

Let's first see if Glasszon has anything useful in his hand, like a Presidential pardon or so, and then I'll decide what to do next.

Use OPG to declare martial law.

What a mouthfull.

Can we just call him "Surpreme Overlord" and be done with it? :p

Options, options...
1) I could let either of you out of the Brig.
2) I could nuke something. A nuke + SP has a 37.5 % chance of obliterating the 13 raiders. 2 nukes + SPs stand at 61 %. 2 nukes would, however, mean that I wouldn't be activating the FTL.

Opinions on this? The problem is that even if we took out the raiders, the basestars would still be there. Maybe nuke, and upon failure jump. If succesful, the nuke one of the basestars?

In that case I'd vote for letting Kinge out and jump afterwards. I should stay behind bars so that we don't get a crisis before your activation. We need a pause to conduct some repairs and Starbuck is better for this anyway.

We can nuke when the Cylons return.

In that case I'd vote for letting Kinge out and jump afterwards. I should stay behind bars so that we don't get a crisis before your activation. We need a pause to conduct some repairs and Starbuck is better for this anyway.

We can nuke when the Cylons return.

Sounds good.

Play Presidential Pardon on Kingepyon.

Sounds good.

Play Presidential Pardon on Kingepyon.

King needs to pick a place to go, but I send Jopi his cards now, he can post what he is doing on his turn after King says were he is going to. Glass also gets 2 cards of his choosing as a Q card was played.

Move to and activate the FTL;
Play 3 - SP on the jump roll;
Discard 1 - Launch Scout to comply to the hand limit.