• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At this point, it's been over 30 days since the last update. (I just now bothered to check!) I know my vacation/seminar gummed things up slightly, but I think I need to set a final ultimatum. I haven't heard from Chimina or ZebraMinge in days. Even if we get to 1943, the budget stuff will take forever without Chimina. I'm willing to listen to suggestions, but if we haven't come to some sort of consensus on how things can work going forward by 10 PM (-6 GMT) on August 31, I'm going to pronounce this AAR dead.

At this point, it's been over 30 days since the last update. (I just now bothered to check!) I know my vacation/seminar gummed things up slightly, but I think I need to set a final ultimatum. I haven't heard from Chimina or ZebraMinge in days. Even if we get to 1943, the budget stuff will take forever without Chimina. I'm willing to listen to suggestions, but if we haven't come to some sort of consensus on how things can work going forward by 10 PM (-6 GMT) on August 31, I'm going to pronounce this AAR dead.

Crap. D:

There's still time, so if you have suggestions (or anybody else, for that matter) for moving forward, I'm willing to listen.

I think for the sake of the AAR we really need to ditch the committee for now and put someone in charge. I can attempt to fill interim gaps, even though it's a lot of work. I could really use someone to pick up the slack, though. I have FTM obviously.

Last edited:
There's still time, so if you have suggestions (or anybody else, for that matter) for moving forward, I'm willing to listen.

I don't know.

I'd be willing to fill in any role that we need, but next week I will have unreliable internet. Not that great at HOI 3 either.

What we need, more than anything, is somebody to take over the Atlantic Theater. I've gone through more generals there than Lincoln did in 1862! I've got a feeling we'll need a new Chief of the Army and Air Force, too. If I don't hear from Chimina by the end of next week, I'll have to open those positions up too.

If anybody else wants to volunteer for one or more posts, I'd be happy to take all the help we can get.

What we need, more than anything, is somebody to take over the Atlantic Theater. I've gone through more generals there than Lincoln did in 1862! I've got a feeling we'll need a new Chief of the Army and Air Force, too. If I don't hear from Chimina by the end of next week, I'll have to open those positions up too.

If anybody else wants to volunteer for one or more posts, I'd be happy to take all the help we can get.

I can do a guest post, but I'm terrible at taking screenshots and writing dialogue for it.

I'm also bad at HOI3 mechanics, so I'm a terrible idea for any Ministerial position, lol. I'm just learning Darkest Hour, HOI3 is a whole new game outside that.

I think for the sake of the AAR we really need to ditch the committee for now and put someone in charge. I can attempt to fill interim gaps, even though it's a lot of work. I could really use someone to pick up the slack, though. I have FTM obviously.

Sorry, missed your comment the first time. I consider the committee dead in water; that's not what I'm waiting on. What I need are plans for the Atlantic Theater. We can live without a Chief of the Army/Air Force until the beginning of 1943.

Ok...I'm willing to step up to the plate and be an interim Atlantic Theater commander. Please aim me at the latest savegame and I'll work this week on a plan. (assuming this is all acceptable to the President and various party leaders). I'd prefer to retain my role as Senator Peter Gerry as well just for fun if that's ok.

Ok...I'm willing to step up to the plate and be an interim Atlantic Theater commander. Please aim me at the latest savegame and I'll work this week on a plan. (assuming this is all acceptable to the President and various party leaders). I'd prefer to retain my role as Senator Peter Gerry as well just for fun if that's ok.

Most of our main players also have Senator doppelgangers; you can't propose legislation, but you can vote! The latest save game is on the OP.

I'll sign up for the Chief of army and air force, and if/when robw is unable to be Altantic Com I will do that too.

Thank you for your service, sir!

Maybe this will get moving after all? I'll edit the OP to reflect the changes. Chimina and ZebraMinge, if you still want your spots, you can claim them.

I'm also going to officially kill the committee until and unless we get more people. Commanders can still drop off their plans in-thread and Senators can comment.

Delish. I guess consider me backup for any of those positions? I'm ready and raring to go.

(( Are you going to need me to resubmit my plans or are we still ready to go on that front? ))

Delish. I guess consider me backup for any of those positions? I'm ready and raring to go.

I'll do that.

(( Are you going to need me to resubmit my plans or are we still ready to go on that front? ))

((Nope. I'm glad you're still around, but your plans are safely in my inbox, unless you've rethought any of them.))

Whats my IC budget and practicals? And how much research do I have control over?

At the moment, you aren't doing much. We'll revisit budget and stuff at the end of 1942. Essentially, I'll present the budget to Congress, which they'll vote up or down. You would give me recommendations for the Army and Air Force beforehand.

If possible I would like to join as a senator.

If possible I would like to join as a senator.

Certainly! There's a little character guide on the OP, although all you really need is a name, party, and state.

Name: Alexander Anikin
Party: Democratic
State:Utah