+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 26 51 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2450

Thread: We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by PvtPrivate View Post
    Whoo-Hoo! First Italy then Europe. And it looks like Japan is having a rough time in China.
    Looks a lot better, doesn't it?

I'm writing here to remind you all of the 2012 Q2 ACAs! You don't have to vote for me (although I'd be pleased if you did), but do go anyway. There are some great writers that deserve recognition, and you can find some gems to read (or even better, inspire your own!)
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- 1st quarter ACAs for 2014 underway!

Japan or Bust (probably bust) An Uesugi CoP AAR -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- In progress
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2|EvW Missile Silo - check before posting!

Generals,Senators,the people of America,I'm sorry to bother you with such dire news at such dire times but I announce my retirement from the military action due to health problems.Let America choose my succesor

General Jacob L. Devers

((That means that I quit from the position of AtlCom and there is no generalthat means I won't enter an other commandery))
    ((Also,Avindian which category this AAR is in the ACAs))

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Greek HOI3 View Post
    Generals,Senators,the people of America,I'm sorry to bother you with such dire news at such dire times but I announce my retirement from the military action due to health problems.Let America choose my succesor

General Jacob L. Devers

((That means that I quit from the position of AtlCom and there is no generalthat means I won't enter an other commandery))
    ((Also,Avindian which category this AAR is in the ACAs))
    ((They aren't using categories any more; just use HOI3.))

So, we now need another new Theater Commander -- this attrition rate is getting pretty ridiculous. Again, the qualifications:

1. Must own FTM (to read saves).
    2. Must be willing to devote a reasonable amount of time to the AAR and meet deadlines.

Please send along your plans, either in-thread or via PM and I'll choose a successor.

Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- In progress

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2|EvW Missile Silo - check before posting!

I understand people are on vacation, busy doing other things, etc. Therefore, this AAR is officially on hiatus until we have somebody to take the AtlCom spot.

Lady of the North Star Demi Moderator Saithis's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I suppose I can volunteer for the spot if no one else can. I'm on holiday right now though so I'm low on time for the next week and a half.
    Sai's Inkwell - Click here to see more of my writing!
    Ongoing AARs:
    Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan: CK2 Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Last Man and Shilling - Semper Fi HPP AustraliAAR: HOI3 SF HPP History-Book AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Blood and Gold - The Second Spanish Republic: HOI3 FTM HPP History-Book/Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 18th August 2012
    Kings of Qritani - A Tale of Picts and Celts: Rome Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 4th September, 2012
    Sai Plays Game of Thrones: Burning Down Westeros: CK2 AGOT Gameplay Video AAR, Last Updated: 6th September, 2012
    If I type in this elegant Red, I am speaking in an official capacity as an AARland Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules | AARland FAQ | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2

Quote Originally Posted by Saithis View Post
    I suppose I can volunteer for the spot if no one else can. I'm on holiday right now though so I'm low on time for the next week and a half.
    That would be very kind of you; enjoy your holiday, and if you find time, send along some plans, but if you don't, don't worry about it. If anybody else is interested, just indicate as such within the thread.

Sirs, I can step forward and assume command of the Atlantic Forces if need be.

General Stillwell C-in-C Atlantic Northern Command

((I'll take over unless someone wants it. About to go on holiday as well though))
    Stocking up ammo.... One round at a time

Quote Originally Posted by genbrad View Post
    Sirs, I can step forward and assume command of the Atlantic Forces if need be.

General Stillwell C-in-C Atlantic Northern Command

((I'll take over unless someone wants it. About to go on holiday as well though))
    ((Will you be incommunicado during your holiday, and also, how long?))

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    MagickaSemper FiThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Looking forward to the end of the hiatus!
    "Pull this tank closer - I want to hit them with my sword!"

Current AAR: None

Quote Originally Posted by Novatheorem View Post

Looking forward to the end of the hiatus!
    Since genbrad didn't respond, here's what I think makes the most sense. I'd prefer to give the spot to genbrad since Saithis is not only a mod, but already a very active participant in this AAR; however, if genbrad has not posted here prior to your return, Saithis, I'd like to make you interim ComAtl. If you find some time on your holiday to get us some plans, great; if not, don't worry about it. genbrad will assume his duties as full time AtlCom as soon as he is able. Is this agreeable to you, Saithis?

Hey, your sig said you had a vacancy and I wanted to fill it.

Two problems though, I don't have HoI and... I haven't read the AAR yet. I just wanted to get the spot ASAP.

Can I join if I read the AAR as quick as I can?
    Those of you helping us test the repulsion gel today, just follow the blue line on the floor. Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news: bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts. ~Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Lady of the North Star Demi Moderator Saithis's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    Since genbrad didn't respond, here's what I think makes the most sense. I'd prefer to give the spot to genbrad since Saithis is not only a mod, but already a very active participant in this AAR; however, if genbrad has not posted here prior to your return, Saithis, I'd like to make you interim ComAtl. If you find some time on your holiday to get us some plans, great; if not, don't worry about it. genbrad will assume his duties as full time AtlCom as soon as he is able. Is this agreeable to you, Saithis?
    Agreeable to me, yes. If you get me a copy of the save game I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by king hannibal View Post

Two problems though, I don't have HoI and... I haven't read the AAR yet. I just wanted to get the spot ASAP.

I believe you'll need a full copy of HOI3 FTM to fill the full Atlantic Commander position, due to the need to load saved games. Maybe for one of the lesser positions, though?
    Sai's Inkwell - Click here to see more of my writing!
    Ongoing AARs:
    Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan: CK2 Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Last Man and Shilling - Semper Fi HPP AustraliAAR: HOI3 SF HPP History-Book AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Blood and Gold - The Second Spanish Republic: HOI3 FTM HPP History-Book/Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 18th August 2012
    Kings of Qritani - A Tale of Picts and Celts: Rome Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 4th September, 2012
    Sai Plays Game of Thrones: Burning Down Westeros: CK2 AGOT Gameplay Video AAR, Last Updated: 6th September, 2012
    If I type in this elegant Red, I am speaking in an official capacity as an AARland Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules | AARland FAQ | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2

Quote Originally Posted by king hannibal View Post

You can certainly join as a Senator! Saithis is right, though, you have to have FTM to be a major participant so you can read the saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithis View Post
    Agreeable to me, yes. If you get me a copy of the save game I'll see what I can do.
    Excellent; there should be a functioning save game on the OP under "Latest Save"; if there's a problem let me know.

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

Greetings fellow countrymen! (and women). Sorry to be late to the party here but I have been quite pre-occupied with clam-bakes, cotillions and hurricane clean-up. Rest assured I am ready to put my mind to the affairs of state. Rhode Island is first and foremost a Navy state and I'll be staking positions that support that agenda (although not ONLY that...we're just biased that way).

Kind Regards,
    Peter G. Gerry
    Democrat - Rhode Island

((great AAR! looking forward to contributing in whatever small way I can))

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."
    - George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff

Current AAR:
    AMERICA Saves the World! last update: February 15, 2013 voted favorite HOI AAR in 2012 Q3 and Q4 ACAs
    Incredibly outdated AARs:
    WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR
    OUR LADY OF SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland

I have added you to the roll, Senator Gerry. Welcome aboard!

President Willkie

((Bah sorry guys. Was near the sea very far from my computer. Am fully back now though))
    Stocking up ammo.... One round at a time

Quote Originally Posted by genbrad View Post
    ((Bah sorry guys. Was near the sea very far from my computer. Am fully back now though))
    ((Good to hear; as soon as you give me plans for what you want to do in the Atlantic Theater, pass them along. Saithis, you're off the hook! ))

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

The rumours of my assassination are greatly exaggerated, fellow Senators.

Signed,
    Mary Phillips (D-CA)
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichsminister der Finanzen in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura_F View Post
    The rumours of my assassination are greatly exaggerated, fellow Senators.

Signed,
    Mary Phillips (D-CA)
    Good to hear, Senator.

President Willkie

I'm still waiting on Atlantic Theater plans from genbrad. When/if I get those plans, I'll update, but we're moving at the end of the week, which will probably deprive me of an internet connection for a few days.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

(OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot Wilkie won in this AAR. O.o)
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichsminister der Finanzen in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 26 51 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 101 ... LastLast