• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm still waiting on volunteers; a really important spot (Chief of the General Staff) is open, as is Finance. I'll open this to the general public tomorrow night, so if you want one of these prime spots, let me know! I can also still use eight people for the backup roster.

I will take Finance, as you seem to need a person to do that.

I will take Finance, as you seem to need a person to do that.

Thanks, I appreciate it! It's figuring out IC distributions in-game (between upgrades, production, etc.).

I was not part of the Senate in this AAR but in anticipation of you opening this up to the general public, I would like to put my name forward for the back up list, and the Chief of Stavka, if it is still available. Please note that as an Australian, I operate on the other half of the daily time cycle to you so some concession would have to made for timing of replies.

I was not part of the Senate in this AAR but in anticipation of you opening this up to the general public, I would like to put my name forward for the back up list, and the Chief of Stavka, if it is still available. Please note that as an Australian, I operate on the other half of the daily time cycle to you so some concession would have to made for timing of replies.

That shouldn't be a problem.

Davout -- if somebody from the current AAR wants the job, it's theirs, but I appreciate the offer and will put you down on the list regardless as a backup, if not STAVKA itself.

That won't really be a problem, since Avindian's deadlines usually give you a small week to reply. As a European, I also miss Avindian's online-times most of the time.

Hello; for those interested in the new AAR threads (which just went live), please click on the links in my signature (coming soon). I now want to keep posts in this thread relevant to this AAR only.

Thanks for your time!

President Roosevelt/President Willkie/Chief of Staff Leahy/Avindian

Hello; for those interested in the new AAR threads (which just went live), please click on the links in my signature (coming soon). I now want to keep posts in this thread relevant to this AAR only.

Thanks for your time!

President Roosevelt/President Willkie/Chief of Staff Leahy/Avindian

I can't click the link!

Clear browser cache and try again. It is apparently a forum wide issue today.