• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((This is a really close vote; I'm actually excited to see how this will turn out! :D

Remember, you have until 10 PM tomorrow to vote! Keep 'em coming!))

((Either way, I say we say that next discussion we have here should be civic. Yes i know i have done some bad stuff and i am not here as my role in the senate. But i think i am not the only one, i might have started it but i believe we should all agree to be mroe civic in the future))

((Either way, I say we say that next discussion we have here should be civic. Yes i know i have done some bad stuff and i am not here as my role in the senate. But i think i am not the only one, i might have started it but i believe we should all agree to be mroe civic in the future))
(I just keep in mind AT ALL TIMES or try to....that its all roleplay ie not real, just acting. But thats just me. Not to kick up dirt but in another interactive AAR it was much much worse. And it wasn't BBB's.)

(( With all due respect, I do not believe I have crossed any lines here. I have nothing against you, as a person, but your Senator said some things which - according to my Senator at least - were far from the truth. I find it quite reasonable, then, for my Senator to call him out on it. The rather non-civil tone was merely to illustrate the fact that she found the accusations quite offensive. Oh, and that she's an opportunistic politician, but that should go without saying. ))

((That would make it 6-5 to the Democrats if im right?))

((Derahan is indeed correct; Beckendorf leads by a single vote. The poll would be

Beckendorf 6
Rudolph-Danner 5

I counted 14 total Senators at present, and any lurkers are certainly welcome to join! That would leave us with three undecided votes, so it really is still anybody's game!

As far as being civil, I haven't seen anything too egregious. Let's make sure we keep it that way :)))

I will join!

------------
Senator John Sarigis for South Carolina
Born 1903 (age 33)
Left-wing Radical

Opinions

-Foreign Policy:Friendly to Comitern.neutral to others except Japan,China and Germany
-Production:Build a Transport Navy and a Big navy and emphasis on Military
-Policy on Sliders(PoS)
-Upgrade:Our Military always needs improvement.As Long we know how to improve the techonology of the Military we should implend it as fast as possible
-Reinforcement:Always replace fastly of fallen Comrades
-Supplies:Our Army is based on Supplies.Start making a Stockpile of them so we never run out of ammo or food
-Consumer:We should have as enough as to keep the people happy
-Technology
-PoS
-Research:70%
-Espionage:5%
-Diplomacy:Keep about 150 Diplomacy points
-Officers:25%
-Emphasis:Infantry,Armor,Capital Ship,Multi-role,Industry and Secret Weapons
-Politics
-Cabinet:The best and non Right-wing ministers
-Espionage:Lower neutrality,Raise Threat and Disrupt Missions
-Army:at the end of 1936 the number of Divisions should be 125 Divisions
-Navy:Build a Transport Fleet of 75 Transports

Vote Coming soon

Last edited:
((This is a really close vote; I'm actually excited to see how this will turn out! :D

Remember, you have until 10 PM tomorrow to vote! Keep 'em coming!))

((Now that Im thinking of it, what timezone are we talking about? Since I live in GMT +1! I voted already but it could be usefull for future votings.))

Dear Rossevelt,President of the USA
I,John Sarigis,Senator of South Carolina,request a meeting with you for a briefing of the situation(The vote most importantly)

I'd be delighted to meet with you, Senator Sarigis!

((Go ahead and PM me any questions you have :) Also, you need to change your character's age a bit; in order to serve as a Senator, you must be at least 30 years old according to the Constitution.))

((Now that Im thinking of it, what timezone are we talking about? Since I live in GMT +1! I voted already but it could be usefull for future votings.))

((Sorry, thought I mentioned it earlier -- -6 GMT, or US CST))

So My vote goes to........

Bechendorf Bill!

((That's now
Beckendorf 7
Rudolph-Danner 5

Also, Senator Sarigis, please bold your votes in the future; it makes them easier to count :)))

So My vote goes to........

Bechendorf Bill!

However I want more aggresive policy to Canada.We want British Columbia from them

(( ...really? Please, try to take this a wee bit seriously. Who in the name of sweet Cthulhu - and in South Carolina, of all places - would ever vote in a Senator who proposes pro-Soviet relations and annexation of British Columbia? What, are you replacing Ellison D. "Cotton is King and White is Supreme" Smith, or James F. "I've brought the prosperity of the New Deal to all of South Carolina" Brynes?

We already have four other independents. This is the US Senate, people - If we are to do an Interactive game without any stated major PoD, can we please try to have something remotely approaching plausibility? There's no way one such Senator would be supported anywhere in the US, much less South Carolina. ))

(( ...really? Please, try to take this a wee bit seriously. Who in the name of sweet Cthulhu - and in South Carolina, of all places - would ever vote in a Senator who proposes pro-Soviet relations and annexation of British Columbia? What, are you replacing Ellison D. "Cotton is King and White is Supreme" Smith, or James F. "I've brought the prosperity of the New Deal to all of South Carolina" Brynes?

We already have four other independents. This is the US Senate, people - If we are to do an Interactive game without any stated major PoD, can we please try to have something remotely approaching plausibility? There's no way one such Senator would be supported anywhere in the US, much less South Carolina. ))

((Is that strange to you?Those are my senator's beliefs and it CAN happen in real life.Some people want to be politicians to express their beliefs in national level and yes usually they don't get votes but they say what they believe and they TRY to convince others by doing it))

((Yeah, the US Senate is awfully red here. McCarthy must be rolling in his grave.))