• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oskar-kar has a great point; just because you're a Senator doesn't mean you can't also be a Commander.

(Has anyone thought of giving expeditionary forces to china they could need them.)

((I'm interested in the role, and have FTM - I fear for the sake of our troops should I take command, though. If I had a better understanding of the AI mechanics, I'd consider it - as is, unless I could partner with someone who does know what's going on, I suggest looking elsewhere unless you're interested in seeing what a total fleet wipe in the Pacific would look like.))

Last edited:
(Has anyone thought of giving expeditionary forces to china they could need them.)

It's a possibility we considered and dismissed; we may revisit it again in the future.

((I'm interested in the role, and have FTM - I fear for the sake of our troops should I take command, though. If I had a better understanding of the AI mechanics, I'd consider it - as is, unless I could partner with someone who does know what's going on, I suggest looking elsewhere unless you're interested in seeing what a total fleet wipe in the Pacific would look like.))

You'd technically have to run things by Chimina (the Chief of the Army), so if anything was ridiculously stupid he'd probably catch it.

You know, current sub-commanders (Greek HOI3, genbrad) are free to apply for the open Pacific position as well.

(when is there going to be updates again?)

((For the sake of not getting too bogged down, I will offer to assume the role of PacCom should you not find anyone else by midnight tonight (6/22). If I should get the role, I'll send you a PM with questions on how to proceed. I like this project far too much to see it get hung up on the lack of a commander.))

(when is there going to be updates again?)

Probably another week and a half; I return to KS a week from today, but I'll be exhausted for a couple of days.

((For the sake of not getting too bogged down, I will offer to assume the role of PacCom should you not find anyone else by midnight tonight (6/22). If I should get the role, I'll send you a PM with questions on how to proceed. I like this project far too much to see it get hung up on the lack of a commander.))

I appreciate it.

Anybody else interested in PacCom, PM me (if you're too shy to speak up in the thread.) If you want something meatier, Tom has already told me he's going to retire from AtlCom as soon as the AAR resumes. I'd offered it to another forumite, but as they have yet to respond, I'd like to formally open that competition as well. Preference goes to either Greek HOI3 or genbrad, if they are interested.

I do.How I could be South AtlCom when I don't have FTM:D

Touche :)

If you still wish to claim either position (and thus give us a proper contest), please post your intentions, in-thread, by no later than Sunday at 10 PM (-6 GMT).

How long until we resume? I am out of town until Wednesday, but I can check in I just can't access the game until then.

How long until we resume? I am out of town until Wednesday, but I can check in I just can't access the game until then.

Until Sunday I think

I will update later this week; no input needed from you (son of liberty) for a good bit yet.

It's time to hold our confirmation hearings for our new AtlCom (Greek HOI3) and our new PacCom (Novatheorem). I'd like the two of you (Greek HOI3 and NT) to post your plans for the theater in-thread. Then, Senators, you can ask them questions. This process will last until Tuesday at 10 PM (-6 GMT).

Greek HOI3, I'm going to use the orders Tom had already sent me for the next update; your appointment will go into effect the update following.

(nice to see this starting to kick back up)