• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whoo-Hoo! First Italy then Europe. And it looks like Japan is having a rough time in China.

Looks a lot better, doesn't it?

I'm writing here to remind you all of the 2012 Q2 ACAs! You don't have to vote for me (although I'd be pleased if you did), but do go anyway. There are some great writers that deserve recognition, and you can find some gems to read (or even better, inspire your own!)

Generals,Senators,the people of America,I'm sorry to bother you with such dire news at such dire times but I announce my retirement from the military action due to health problems.Let America choose my succesor

General Jacob L. Devers

((That means that I quit from the position of AtlCom and there is no general:Dthat means I won't enter an other commandery))
((Also,Avindian which category this AAR is in the ACAs))

Generals,Senators,the people of America,I'm sorry to bother you with such dire news at such dire times but I announce my retirement from the military action due to health problems.Let America choose my succesor

General Jacob L. Devers

((That means that I quit from the position of AtlCom and there is no general:Dthat means I won't enter an other commandery))
((Also,Avindian which category this AAR is in the ACAs))

((They aren't using categories any more; just use HOI3.))

So, we now need another new Theater Commander -- this attrition rate is getting pretty ridiculous. :( Again, the qualifications:

1. Must own FTM (to read saves).
2. Must be willing to devote a reasonable amount of time to the AAR and meet deadlines.

Please send along your plans, either in-thread or via PM and I'll choose a successor.

I understand people are on vacation, busy doing other things, etc. Therefore, this AAR is officially on hiatus until we have somebody to take the AtlCom spot.

I suppose I can volunteer for the spot if no one else can. I'm on holiday right now though so I'm low on time for the next week and a half.

I suppose I can volunteer for the spot if no one else can. I'm on holiday right now though so I'm low on time for the next week and a half.

That would be very kind of you; enjoy your holiday, and if you find time, send along some plans, but if you don't, don't worry about it. If anybody else is interested, just indicate as such within the thread.

Sirs, I can step forward and assume command of the Atlantic Forces if need be.

General Stillwell C-in-C Atlantic Northern Command

((I'll take over unless someone wants it. About to go on holiday as well though))

Sirs, I can step forward and assume command of the Atlantic Forces if need be.

General Stillwell C-in-C Atlantic Northern Command

((I'll take over unless someone wants it. About to go on holiday as well though))

((Will you be incommunicado during your holiday, and also, how long?))

:(:(:(

Looking forward to the end of the hiatus!

Since genbrad didn't respond, here's what I think makes the most sense. I'd prefer to give the spot to genbrad since Saithis is not only a mod, but already a very active participant in this AAR; however, if genbrad has not posted here prior to your return, Saithis, I'd like to make you interim ComAtl. If you find some time on your holiday to get us some plans, great; if not, don't worry about it. genbrad will assume his duties as full time AtlCom as soon as he is able. Is this agreeable to you, Saithis?

Hey, your sig said you had a vacancy and I wanted to fill it.

Two problems though, I don't have HoI and... I haven't read the AAR yet. I just wanted to get the spot ASAP.

Can I join if I read the AAR as quick as I can?

Since genbrad didn't respond, here's what I think makes the most sense. I'd prefer to give the spot to genbrad since Saithis is not only a mod, but already a very active participant in this AAR; however, if genbrad has not posted here prior to your return, Saithis, I'd like to make you interim ComAtl. If you find some time on your holiday to get us some plans, great; if not, don't worry about it. genbrad will assume his duties as full time AtlCom as soon as he is able. Is this agreeable to you, Saithis?

Agreeable to me, yes. If you get me a copy of the save game I'll see what I can do.

Two problems though, I don't have HoI and... I haven't read the AAR yet. I just wanted to get the spot ASAP.

I believe you'll need a full copy of HOI3 FTM to fill the full Atlantic Commander position, due to the need to load saved games. Maybe for one of the lesser positions, though?

You can certainly join as a Senator! Saithis is right, though, you have to have FTM to be a major participant so you can read the saves.

Agreeable to me, yes. If you get me a copy of the save game I'll see what I can do.

Excellent; there should be a functioning save game on the OP under "Latest Save"; if there's a problem let me know.

220px-PGerry.jpg

Greetings fellow countrymen! (and women). Sorry to be late to the party here but I have been quite pre-occupied with clam-bakes, cotillions and hurricane clean-up. Rest assured I am ready to put my mind to the affairs of state. Rhode Island is first and foremost a Navy state and I'll be staking positions that support that agenda (although not ONLY that...we're just biased that way).

Kind Regards,
Peter G. Gerry
Democrat - Rhode Island

((great AAR! looking forward to contributing in whatever small way I can))

I have added you to the roll, Senator Gerry. Welcome aboard!

President Willkie

((Bah sorry guys. Was near the sea very far from my computer. Am fully back now though))

((Good to hear; as soon as you give me plans for what you want to do in the Atlantic Theater, pass them along. Saithis, you're off the hook! ;)))

The rumours of my assassination are greatly exaggerated, fellow Senators.

Signed,
Mary Phillips (D-CA)

The rumours of my assassination are greatly exaggerated, fellow Senators.

Signed,
Mary Phillips (D-CA)

Good to hear, Senator.

President Willkie

I'm still waiting on Atlantic Theater plans from genbrad. When/if I get those plans, I'll update, but we're moving at the end of the week, which will probably deprive me of an internet connection for a few days.

(OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot Wilkie won in this AAR. o_O)