+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5 30 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 80 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2450

Thread: We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR

1. Extending the "Undeclared War"; AYE
    Senator Newman

((Did you post a save? I am tired from a very long day, so I may have missed it. Also, are you using spies to increase German threat?))
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Bloody, Bloody Sunday WWCLIII

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

I propose to the naval and army ministers to begin increasing conscription and begin construction of more advance units as with the tide of war, it is not far before an Axis nation will attempt to bait us into this war, as seen by Italy's embargo. Beyond this, I think we SHOULD extend the Undeclared War, and ensure Germany's fleets do not pass into our half of the world without being shown who is the true Commander of the West, the U-S-A.

Signed,
    Senator Philipps, D-CA
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichskanzler, Party Leader of the New Society in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

I vote Aye on extending the Undeclared War.

- Senator Elexis Sinclaire (R - MA)

Private
    Hearts of Iron III

I vote AYE to undeclared war.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Mr. President,

The 7th, 10th, 11th and 12th Army Corps each seem to be lacking 2 Infantry divisions, each comprising of 2 Infantry Brigades.

- General Malin Craig, Chief of the Army
    Tok plays EU4: Wealth of Nations - Venice - a video Let's Play in which we try to dominate trade in the Mediterranean and beyond!
    Tok plays Hearts of Iron III - Germany - a video Let's Play of the German warmachine, starting in 1936, partly exhibition and partly tutorial.

Click here to check out my YouTube channel for even more games you might enjoy!

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

-Theodore Roosevelt

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Tarabulus (Tripoli, to be specific...), Italy (in Libya, again...)
    Ah, another one--I'm undecided for now...

Sebastian Lender, D-GA
    For the want of a nail the horseshoe was lost, For the want of a shoe the horse was lost, For the want of a horse the rider was lost, For the want of a rider the battle was lost, For the want of a battle the kingdom was lost, and all for the want of a horse shoe nail.
    Inkwell
    Senator Sebastian Lender of Georgia, a Democrat in We, the People.
    Assisting with the V2 to HOI3 converter

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by son of liberty View Post
    1. Extending the "Undeclared War"; AYE
    Senator Newman

((Did you post a save? I am tired from a very long day, so I may have missed it. Also, are you using spies to increase German threat?))
    ((I typically only do one save a game year, so as not to use up my mediafire allowance. At present, I have Germany's mission set to none, although you do have a good idea there.))

Quote Originally Posted by Chimina View Post
    Mr. President,

The 7th, 10th, 11th and 12th Army Corps each seem to be lacking 2 Infantry divisions, each comprising of 2 Infantry Brigades.

- General Malin Craig, Chief of the Army
    General Craig --

Those divisions were still in-transit, the last time Admiral Leahy notified me; they have been earmarked for the appropriate spots, however.

President Willkie

Poll:

Extend undeclared war

Aye: 4
    Nay: 1
    Last edited by Avindian; 29-03-2012 at 05:53.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Lady of the North Star Demi Moderator Saithis's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    "I vote Nay to extending the Undeclared War. Surely we have caused enough problems as it is!"

~Senator Sarah Quentin O'Hanahan, D-OR

(( OOC: No problem, I'll talk to Tom about organizing some sub hunters. ))
    Sai's Inkwell - Click here to see more of my writing!
    Ongoing AARs:
    Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan: CK2 Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Last Man and Shilling - Semper Fi HPP AustraliAAR: HOI3 SF HPP History-Book AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Blood and Gold - The Second Spanish Republic: HOI3 FTM HPP History-Book/Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 18th August 2012
    Kings of Qritani - A Tale of Picts and Celts: Rome Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 4th September, 2012
    Sai Plays Game of Thrones: Burning Down Westeros: CK2 AGOT Gameplay Video AAR, Last Updated: 6th September, 2012
    If I type in this elegant Red, I am speaking in an official capacity as an AARland Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules | AARland FAQ | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Saithis View Post
    "I vote Nay to extending the Undeclared War. Surely we have caused enough problems as it is!"

~Senator Sarah Quentin O'Hanahan, D-OR

(( OOC: No problem, I'll talk to Tom about organizing some sub hunters. ))
    ((BTW, did you want me to research Carrier Task Force? It's an option now, but it's not on your list.))

Above poll edited to include new vote.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Lady of the North Star Demi Moderator Saithis's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    ((BTW, did you want me to research Carrier Task Force? It's an option now, but it's not on your list.))

Above poll edited to include new vote.
    (( I did actually, that was an oversight. That should be slipped into the first available slot, really. ))
    Sai's Inkwell - Click here to see more of my writing!
    Ongoing AARs:
    Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan: CK2 Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Last Man and Shilling - Semper Fi HPP AustraliAAR: HOI3 SF HPP History-Book AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Blood and Gold - The Second Spanish Republic: HOI3 FTM HPP History-Book/Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 18th August 2012
    Kings of Qritani - A Tale of Picts and Celts: Rome Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 4th September, 2012
    Sai Plays Game of Thrones: Burning Down Westeros: CK2 AGOT Gameplay Video AAR, Last Updated: 6th September, 2012
    If I type in this elegant Red, I am speaking in an official capacity as an AARland Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules | AARland FAQ | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2

Quote Originally Posted by Saithis View Post
    (( I did actually, that was an oversight. That should be slipped into the first available slot, really. ))
    ((Will do.))

I vote nay on undeclared war. It is just another stalling tactic that would be insulting to our allies. Democratic nations, our ideological and historical allies, have fallen prey to the Axis. We need to boost the worlds' morale and this act of further entrenching ourself on our continent will do just the opposite.

Sen. Prescott Bush, (I) TX

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Tarabulus (Tripoli, to be specific...), Italy (in Libya, again...)
    Well, I've been thinking part nay part aye. I'll stick with nay.

Sen. Sebastian Lender, D-GA
    For the want of a nail the horseshoe was lost, For the want of a shoe the horse was lost, For the want of a horse the rider was lost, For the want of a rider the battle was lost, For the want of a battle the kingdom was lost, and all for the want of a horse shoe nail.
    Inkwell
    Senator Sebastian Lender of Georgia, a Democrat in We, the People.
    Assisting with the V2 to HOI3 converter

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

I vote Aye on Extend undeclared war

Senator Peter Dawson, D-MD
    "One day you will understand the crime in which you are taking part" - Julius Martov

Senator Peter Dawson of Maryland in We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR

Aye on Extend undeclared war

I was quite shocked by the result of the coup.Really how many spies did we had?

Senator John Sarigis(I Leader-SC)

I request 1 1xArmor 2xLight Armor Division for the 11th US Army Corps

General Jacob L. Devers

Poll:

Extend undeclared war

Aye: 7
    Nay: 3
    Last edited by Avindian; 29-03-2012 at 08:37.

I vote Aye to extending the Undeclared War. The Germans should remember what happened the last time they attacked our commerce... but if not, we'll teach them again not to mess with the USN!

- Senator Stephen McCarthy (D-TX)

((Saithis, is there any way to send your fleets on looping patrol routes that link ports together? I was thinking about sending groups of CA + 2 DD along triangular routes that covered our outer engagement zone. Failing that, we can dispatch those same 3-ship squadrons to patrol the outer Atlantic wall - we have enough of them in our three Atlantic SAGs that we could form a solid line of patrol from Canada to the Panama Canal.))

General Devers:

As we now have force distributions available for your command, I would like a preliminary plan for the invasion of North Africa on my desk by 10 PM CST on Saturday, March 31st. General Stillwell has already submitted his plans for the invasion of Norway to me, so I await only your completed plan before I present Atlantic Theater's operational plans to the Chiefs.

- General MacArthur, C-in-C Atlantic Theater
    Living a double life as Douglas MacArthur, Commander of the Atlantic Theater, and Stephen McCarthy, the Democratic firebrand from Texas, in Avindian's Interactive HoI3 "We, the People" USAAR.

Is anybody interested in the Pacific Commander slot, which is officially open? You have to own HOI3 (ideally FTM) and have some idea of what you're doing. It's not something we'll need right away, but I don't want to overload Saithis either

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I also vote Aye on extending the Undeclared War!

- Sen. John Linton, D-FL

((Unfortunately I dont own HoI3 at all )
    AAR's:
    Eendraght Maeckt Maght: A Brabant AAR with the D&T mod. Join Brabant in its journey to uniting the Netherlands and Europe under one banner!

Participating in:
    We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR as Senator John Linton from Florida for the Democratic Party.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

I vote Ayeto extending the Undeclared War!

Senator Charles Beckendorf, D-MA

((Nat.China is kicking! Good to see ))
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5 30 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 80 105 ... LastLast