+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Demise of Diplomacy" — Saturdays, 20:00 AEST

Ya, does seem a bit silly to have a nov and a muscovy when there is space elsewhere :O

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Is the roster definitive? I'm ok with Novgorod, but i'm afraid i'll have to kill King.
    I've asked about this multiple times, pever keeps telling me "On the day countries will change."
    I would prefer to not change on the day, would you be willing to change beforehand?

Additional icons required Demi Moderator pevergreen's Avatar
    54 games registered

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    I've asked about this multiple times, pever keeps telling me "On the day countries will change."
    I would prefer to not change on the day, would you be willing to change beforehand?
    he is free to change, i just meant that on the night i will make sure that eveything is even

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I may have to be out actually. Sorry. I was looking forward to blockading the entire world with the Portugese fleet, as well

Edit: Key word being "may" as in "might" as in "I might be there".
    Last edited by Taiisatai64; 11-01-2012 at 06:13.

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by CountBale View Post
    Signing up. Give me some time to think of nations.
    So far looking at, in no particular order:
    Switzerland
    Brunei
    Ming
    Brittany
    Venice
    Would you mind if I play Switzerland, Bale?

Nevermind, I'll play, but I probably won't make it the first session. Also, I'll take a lot less of an active role in the game and will probably be leaving an hour/half hour before the official endpoint. Which means I can't play Portugal. So as I said before, would you mind allowing me to play Switzerland, Bale, or do I have to find another nation to play as a neutral? I need a European country because I'll be acting as a kind of historian and writing up AAR's about each session, but other than that I'm not fussed, I just wanted to play Switzerland because of the historical significance.
    Last edited by Taiisatai64; 11-01-2012 at 09:14.

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Magicka

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Would you mind if I play Switzerland, Bale?

Nevermind, I'll play, but I probably won't make it the first session. Also, I'll take a lot less of an active role in the game and will probably be leaving an hour/half hour before the official endpoint. Which means I can't play Portugal. So as I said before, would you mind allowing me to play Switzerland, Bale, or do I have to find another nation to play as a neutral? I need a European country because I'll be acting as a kind of historian and writing up AAR's about each session, but other than that I'm not fussed, I just wanted to play Switzerland because of the historical significance.
    Yeah, that's absolutely fine. As I said those countries aren't in order of preference and I was leaning more towards Brunei or Britanny.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hello, I have never played a multiplayer game of EU3 before but would love to... what version of the game will you be using? At present due to technical difficulties unrelated to the game itself I have to use a mac to play, and as such only can play EU3: IN. Also, what sort of network settings do you need to play, and is it even achievable to play multiplayer on a mac (with the others presumably using Windows)?

Thank you for any advice you can give. I hope I can join you!

Waging War with Words Warluster's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLead and Gold
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2

Nope, we use 5.1 (which is DW), and not sure about the Mac problems, but I'd guess not. Would be hard to find a match which runs anything pre - HTTT.

Once your problems are solved you should join us, no doubt the game will still be here in a few months time.

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Raibeart View Post
    Hello, I have never played a multiplayer game of EU3 before but would love to... what version of the game will you be using? At present due to technical difficulties unrelated to the game itself I have to use a mac to play, and as such only can play EU3: IN. Also, what sort of network settings do you need to play, and is it even achievable to play multiplayer on a mac (with the others presumably using Windows)?

Thank you for any advice you can give. I hope I can join you!
    You should buy Eu3 Chronicles on steam, its quite cheap. The amount of invested hours is definitely worth the money.

I'll jump in as well.

Teutonic Order
    Vijayanagar
    Songhai
    Morocco
    Oman

Since this will be my first MP game, it shall be interesting to see how long I last in such a player packed field. Might need some procedural instructions concerning communication and such, later.

54 games registered

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Serzis View Post
    I'll jump in as well.

Teutonic Order
    Vijayanagar
    Songhai
    Morocco
    Oman

Since this will be my first MP game, it shall be interesting to see how long I last in such a player packed field. Might need some procedural instructions concerning communication and such, later.
    Add me on steam and join the group chat, thats pretty much it.

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Incognita

Quote Originally Posted by pevergreen View Post
    Add me on steam and join the group chat, thats pretty much it.

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Incognita
    Woah hold on, I thought you said we reached our limit in terms of players when we were discussing whether larkis could play or not.

Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    Woah hold on, I thought you said we reached our limit in terms of players when we were discussing whether larkis could play or not.
    That was just because pever doesn't like larkis, it really had nothing to do with it.

54 games registered

That was just because pever doesn't like larkis, it really had nothing to do with it.
    Partially, but I do think its going to be unstable with this many.

Plus, how many of our new sign ups will actually show? :/

As long as Pever stays out of the Friday games I'm happy, I get Saturday night free.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind

Yo I'd like to sign-up for Sat nights.
    If someone can give me a general run-down of what countries are left, otherwise I'll pick when we start the game up. I'll play literally anything and doesn't take me long to choose.

54 games registered

Look at what's picked, pick something that isn't picked.

Okay, so after much back-and-forthing with myself, I'm considering playing Savoy instead of Switzerland. Yeah, I know, changing again, but so what...

But, it really depends on the stance of France. I'd happily be a vassal of France, if thats what it takes, I just want to form Sardinia-Piedmont and have that amazing blue color.

Okay, so after much back-and-forthing with myself, I'm considering playing Savoy instead of Switzerland. Yeah, I know, changing again, but so what...

But, it really depends on the stance of France. I'd happily be a vassal of France, if thats what it takes, I just want to form Sardinia-Piedmont and have that amazing blue color.
    A vassal of France, you say?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind

Alrighty, because I am really flexible and pick mostly based on what others pick, here are my top 5 picks:

1. Ottomans
    2. Castille
    3. Muscowy
    4. Venice
    5. England

I realise this may conflict with others but any of those 5 I would happily play.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast