Lonely Island Cruise and Avhievement Q's

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think this will come any faster just because you "replace" your last post every now and then necro71.
More likely, it may annoy ppl. Looking like a new comment, and there is none. It's not like the post ever been close to page 2 even.

I screwed up this one, edited it and copy-pasted old one as new post. Sorry.
Dont worry i will delete whole thread if its possible when there will be no use of it, and it will be probably soon if fix and DLC will be avialible in the hal of february.

What I'd like to know is if we're going to see the Bathrobe DLC available for everyone for as far as I know the real life bathrobes that came with the DLC code (or was it the other way round o_O) are sold out everywhere.

Would be nice if anyone from Arrowhead or Paradox could be so kind to answer this. :)

Was there no fix? When I go to the achievement global stats page, it tells me that 0.1% of players have the Banisher of Horrors achievement. How's that possible if it's still bugged?

0,1% was almost from the start, those 0,1% are sucha obvious Steam Achievement Manager users that i wonder why they ware not yet punisher for this. So yeah theres ur anwser, there's a program u can use to unlock achievements on Steam.

Are you sure? I remember checking there not so long ago and it said 0%. Hm.
In any case I tried getting it again today and still nothing. No progress notifications, no achievement. Bummer.

Yes im sure, couse i would alredy have this achievement if it would work. And no, ur mistaken. I remember 0.1% for banisher of horrors in the moment whe i buyed Stars and it was i dont remember when, something like 3 months ago. Thats a 100% SAM for you that is used by people who like to show off without doing actual work, for example i met the guy who made all left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, team fortress 2 and killing floor achievement in one day, in every each of the game all achievements ware done at the same time. As long as it was possible in TF2 some time ago when there ware servers than unlocked all the achieves when u enetered it. There was not such a possibility in rest of the games.