• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pandorav3

Sergeant
100 Badges
Nov 8, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • March of the Eagles
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
I've heard several players saying that conquest by marriage is quite easy, but I don't quite get how you would do this. It's probably a stupid question, but I figured I should ask anyway.

I've heard several players saying that conquest by marriage is quite easy, but I don't quite get how you would do this. It's probably a stupid question, but I figured I should ask anyway.

I also dont understand about this marriages and never seen such thing in practice. Mainly because Japan dont had such culture that woman pass inherit to title. Maybe this guys mistake marriage with own clan? Because in game you can meet random members of your own clan, but you dont have family connection with them. And there is random chance that you inherit from such random his title, because you had good relations and he left you all as the closest family anyway. But not because of wife. :p

Marry a girl with 20 martial stat and conquest becomes much easier. :p

I'd like to know too, Pandorav3. I've inherited provinces, but I've never tried to figure out just how. It wasn't anything I planned for - I just racked it up to good fortune.

I think the funniest marriage I ever arranged was a daughter who was Beautiful, Clubfooted and a Leper. Oh, and she was Greedy, Envious and Wroth, too. I checked back in on her a couple of years later. Her husband was up to 4 wives, and she and him only had one child together. He was Craven.

I lol'd. I kept thinking, "Boy, what a home life that must've been!"

I'd like to know too, Pandorav3. I've inherited provinces, but I've never tried to figure out just how. It wasn't anything I planned for - I just racked it up to good fortune.

I think the funniest marriage I ever arranged was a daughter who was Beautiful, Clubfooted and a Leper. Oh, and she was Greedy, Envious and Wroth, too. I checked back in on her a couple of years later. Her husband was up to 4 wives, and she and him only had one child together. He was Craven.

I lol'd. I kept thinking, "Boy, what a home life that must've been!"

your daughter gives terrorism a whole new definition :p